9-23-2022 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

They have been pushing for the ten year sealed smokes lately. No battery changing, initialize it and will last 10 years.

Reactions: garnetsilver
The ones you can change the batteries in were always maddening for customers rofl.
If they beep for a period of time before changing battery, there is a process to do replace the battery lol. Most don't know that and they keep beeping after the fact. Of course, atleast half of them were beyond their life and had to replaced anyway lol.

Evidently this one does a test alarm when you initiate it. A fact my son would have known had he read the instructions...lol
Yep. I especially hate the voice command ones lol.

It's currently beeping at my son...lol I hear bad words from my living room.
Golf Course words.
Hi gang!
Thanks for the tutorial on smoke detectors.
Just got a really neat baseball book in the mail. It's Supernatural !
41xP6CCdfBL._AC_SY1000_.jpg
5168bkqfJdL._AC_SY1000_.jpg
A guy is riding a train from Cleveland to San Francisco in the late 1980s. All of a sudden it's the late 1860s and he's riding on the train with the Cincinnati Red Stockings.

Golf Course words.
Hi gang!
Thanks for the tutorial on smoke detectors.
Just got a really neat baseball book in the mail. It's Supernatural !
View attachment 42842
View attachment 42843
A guy is riding a train from Cleveland to San Francisco in the late 1980s. All of a sudden it's the late 1860s and he's riding on the train with the Cincinnati Red Stockings.
Atleast he was able to see through all the soot and smoke that some of those old trains blew out lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Paintman