9-23-2022 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

Good morning everyone, nice and cool this morning. in the sixties but will get to the 80's by noon. the humidity is low so should be a fairly nice day. the plants and animals are showing that fall is on its way, leaves are starting to drop on some trees and the birds that migrate are starting to leave. more tropical plants will soon be going dormant and the fall yard work will begin. i didnt get as much done this year as i would have liked due to other "things" beyond my control so the planning stage will begin for next years set up...... hope everyone has a nice day and is getting a chance to enjoy a little cooler weather....heres a pic of one of the elephant ears before the fall gets too cool........while the fall is welcome its also kinda bittersweet to see the summer and all it brings have to leave....

1663941347582.png

Hi guys !
Well the White Sox season is over because we are mathematically eliminated and really have no chance for a wild card bearth.

There were high hopes that they could run away with not just the division but the World Series. Like '05.

There were too many injuries and I have to put the blame on the trainers and the strength coach. But Tony Larussa had no choice but to play them and just not let them run very fast. Hitting was too streaky and pitching was not as reliable. And they really couldn't play defense. The third baseman has a good glove but can't hit his weight and he wants to be a rap star. So I read about him in the gossip columns about being up all night in clubs.

The consensus is this was the most disappointing season ever.

• Sad
Reactions: Selectric and Debi
Hi guys !
Well the White Sox season is over because we are mathematically eliminated and really have no chance for a wild card bearth.

There were high hopes that they could run away with not just the division but the World Series. Like '05.

There were too many injuries and I have to put the blame on the trainers and the strength coach. But Tony Larussa had no choice but to play them and just not let them run very fast. Hitting was too streaky and pitching was not as reliable. And they really couldn't play defense. The third baseman has a good glove but can't hit his weight and he wants to be a rap star. So I read about him in the gossip columns about being up all night in clubs.

The consensus is this was the most disappointing season ever.
As i always say with my team(s)...there's always next season. Then it'll be time to roll the :gamedie: yet again lol.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Paintman and Debi