9-23-2022 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

Just saw something pop up that i had to laugh at. TikToc strikes again lol. Saw a girl post about caps on her fridge that she just found out you can change the door swing on it rofl.
Pretty bad when it is post in 'news' lol.

Today was very nice in morning as well. It is in the upper sixties now i believe. House warmed up abit.
It is a lovely 65 outside. Inside I still have a fan on. Our house holds heat too well sometimes but it's still holding at 71 in here. That's one degree above my perfect "zone" of 66 to 70. And yes, I can honestly tell you when we are one degree over. Ask my hubs...lol He hates it when I do that. Poor man has on a flannel shirt all summer.

The sun usually beats on the front of my house by afternoon and you can feel the temp going up as the sun hit the living room.

Reactions: garnetsilver
The sun usually beats on the front of my house by afternoon and you can feel the temp going up as the sun hit the living room.
I have a lot of trees, so that really helps keep the heat down.

My son just did another pick up at Walmart. I kept hearing a beep alarm yesterday. Kept thinking it was one of the O2 concentrators but nope...smoke alarm. It's so old I needed to replace the whole thing and not just the battery, so ordered that and a few items last night for pick up. Reminding everyone to check those smoke alarms! My grandparents went through 2 fires and my SIL had her house burn down as well. I won't go more than a day without one.

I have a lot of trees, so that really helps keep the heat down.

My son just did another pick up at Walmart. I kept hearing a beep alarm yesterday. Kept thinking it was one of the O2 concentrators but nope...smoke alarm. It's so old I needed to replace the whole thing and not just the battery, so ordered that and a few items last night for pick up. Reminding everyone to check those smoke alarms! My grandparents went through 2 fires and my SIL had her house burn down as well. I won't go more than a day without one.
Main reason why in 'newer' homes, since they require electric/battery smokes throughout, we never put them on a separate circuit cause people turn it off when they begin beeping. They beep for a few reasons only, dead battery being one and that they are beginning to fail.

Main reason why in 'newer' homes, since they require electric/battery smokes throughout, we never put them on a separate circuit cause people turn it off when they begin beeping. They beep for a few reasons only, dead battery being one and that they are beginning to fail.
Humidity can also play a factor.

Reactions: garnetsilver