7-16-2017 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Never been, but would love to go...........There's got to be some spectacular archaeology there.
Yes, it's beautiful there. Being that I was into historical archaeology, I loved the gold rush history, the old towns, etc. Great museums there, and the people are so friendly.

Yes, it's beautiful there. Being that I was into historical archaeology, I loved the gold rush history, the old towns, etc. Great museums there, and the people are so friendly.
Maybe, I'll get the chance one day..................I would want to drive..............A good two weeks drive, I'm sure.

Reactions: Seahunter
For what that counts, but the company loves me because I get a job done. I've replaced five in this county that came before me.
Wow, now that's some turnover. I bet they were all younger (not that you're old, I don't even know how old you are), but in the sense that these young whipper snappers don't have any character any more! We grew up when gosh, you actually finished something you started, and showed up on time, sober, and ready to put in a full day.

Wow, now that's some turnover. I bet they were all younger (not that you're old, I don't even know how old you are), but in the sense that these young whipper snappers don't have any character any more! We grew up when gosh, you actually finished something you started, and showed up on time, sober, and ready to put in a full day.
That's my philosophy....I'm mid fifties.......and the second oldest.............The guy I replaced was doing a good job, but the company had an opening in Texas in his hometown, so he was glad to be able to get back home.

Reactions: Seahunter
Maybe, I'll get the chance one day..................I would want to drive..............A good two weeks drive, I'm sure.
That's on my bucket list, Bob! I really want to make the drive up too. I've got the truck and trailer, I live in Washington for crying out loud, just need to do it! It's not cheap to go up and back, and trashes your truck and trailer, but I want to do it some day too. Perhaps our buckets will coincide, and we can create a caravan!

That's on my bucket list, Bob! I really want to make the drive up too. I've got the truck and trailer, I live in Washington for crying out loud, just need to do it! It's not cheap to go up and back, and trashes your truck and trailer, but I want to do it some day too. Perhaps our buckets will coincide, and we can create a caravan!
That would be wonderful........I'm sure it would have to be a summer thing.