7-16-2017 Sunday Live Chat Thread

I swear, I blink and it's gone. Honest.
I'm looking for a bigger house here in WV..........an almost impossible task finding something pet friendly, close to the project area, and without a longterm lease. I know of no houses for rent in the county at all......None are ever advertised.

Reactions: Debi
I'm looking for a bigger house here in WV..........an almost impossible task finding something pet friendly, close to the project area, and without a longterm lease. I know of no houses for rent in the county at all......None are ever advertised.
It's not a very "rentable" area from the sounds of it. The population wouldn't support a large supply of rental properties.

It's not a very "rentable" area from the sounds of it. The population wouldn't support a large supply of rental properties.
No, which makes it a problem. I guess I could move to a town in another county.......Bright side is more mileage money................Downside, more travel time..............I prefer living close to where I work.

No, which makes it a problem. I guess I could move to a town in another county.......Bright side is more mileage money................Downside, more travel time..............I prefer living close to where I work.
And finding something in a country setting adds to your problem as well. I can't see you as much of a city dweller!

And finding something in a country setting adds to your problem as well. I can't see you as much of a city dweller!
I'm not into city living at all...........The closest towns wth rentals are at least an hour away.............I like where I'm at, but it's too small if my wife and the furballs are going to be here.

I'm not into city living at all...........The closest towns wth rentals are at least an hour away.............I like where I'm at, but it's too small if my wife and the furballs are going to be here.
Yeah, and there's a possible bear that wouldn't be the best thing for those furballs!

Any further signs of that thing?
They would probably try to play with a bear.
Mine would probably try the same thing. And I have the one who's handicapped and can't run, but only hop like a bunny.

Any further signs of that thing?

Mine would probably try the same thing. And I have the one who's handicapped and can't run, but only hop like a bunny.
I guess it could be worse, I could be in some remote Alaskan Village..........The guy I replaced on this project a couple of years ago, was from Alaska, and got offered a job back home, which he was glad to take.

Reactions: Seahunter