We welcome your stories and experiences

Actually Debi, I like what Nasseim Harimen and David Wilcock has to say about a lot of stuff. Well there are a lot out there actually. Laurence Gardner and Joanne Summerscales ... I love the internet as being a resource. I have people say that to me all my life about being unique. But we all are in someway... I do have a very positive outlook for our transition into the Golden Age and do have a hypothesis to contribute to the mix of equations now floating around of solving the ancient riddles. I got reminded of that path when I lived in Mt Isa... which in all accounts for Australia is a red neck mining town in the middle of the desert in North West Queensland. It is a deeply spiritual place... the desert ....when you get to live in it. However what disturbed me in my observations of life as a youth growing up was this sense of absolute mayhem and wild and expensive living and debauchery of all natures, the horrible treatment of Australias sovereign guardian nations and all the racial tensions condensed in such a small place. Don't get me wrong there area lot of lovey people in Mt Isa and I have lots of long time friends from that period of my life. But by basically raping the earth through mining and poisoning the lands with plumes of sulphur and pools of cyanide etc etc etc (after all the beautiful places I have lived in) made me ask God wtf is going on? And I was reminded to look at the ancient wonders specifically the pyramids. That was back in 1985.

BTW, Harry, love the pics! Beautiful place, and, as you will find here, we are animal lovers around here!

Well, you haven't been with us long, but you'll find most of us have a relationship with Mother Earth. I am especially vocal on the Fukushima incident and all things of a nuclear nature. :mad: I won't go off on it at the moment, but I have many rants about it. We can't play with that toy...we don't know how to handle it.

I do feel all the ancient writings have a kernal of truth in them, and that someday, someone, will see the whole pattern and understand the puzzle. Who knows? Perhaps you'll be that one!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Yes the Keshe foundation in Iran has offered up a solution to fix it.. Did you know that? Oh yeah after Fukushima I went and purchased a little geiger/radiation detecter. With the idea of going shopping with it. :) .. in regards to linking up the puzzle I don't think it is just one person I think that understanding is a web or a field like the chicken wire of a dodgem car track. And when things are released lots of people get to understand something. Like the 100 monkey consciousness or like what DW says about inventions being rediscovered by several people all at the same time. Or like waves. Even in the days of Jesus there were plenty of other messianic like characters doing their thing. The Romans used Jesus to give the people what they wanted and perverted the truth from then on. this is the way I see we can do it.. by backward engineering the Great Flood to restore the watery firmament. Then we appear as a star to the worlds outside of our own dimensional time in space. How else can we have heaven on earth again and have this eternal life if longevity and jam and ham it up the other beings and entities humanoid or not? http://harrythebusker.weebly.com/science-and-religion.html

Reactions: Indigo and Debi
Sharing one of my own experiences here with you all. I lost my little Chihuahua last Sept. after 15 years. Since then, I've had a few occasions when I have "felt" her on the bed or licking my ankles, which was an everyday thing for her.

Yesterday was not one of my "better" days, and Gracie always knew when I was stressed or tense. Last night I felt the blankets "lift", just as when she used to stuff her body under the sheets and burrow under. A moment later I felt a "lick" on my ankle, and my boxer began whining happily and looking at the spot on the bed where this happened. Then all went back to normal. The boxer just looked at me like, "Where did she go?" It was one of those brief touches that I cherish, but enforces my opinion that yes, dogs have doggie souls and do live on.

Debi, I had a similar experience. My little dog Cuddles passed away last September. I have been a dog owner my entire life and loved each and every one of them but Cuddles was special. She was one of the friendliest, most loving souls God ever created. When she passed away at the vet's office, I told her to go find my mom and mom would take care of her. Before I get to the paranormal part of the story I need to tell you about Cuddle's special game. She loved to play with my socks. If she got hold of one, she would toss it in the air, catch it, toss it in the air again. When I would go to bed at night I'd have to put my socks on the night table or else Cuddles would get up in the night, grab one of them, play with it and I'd find it full of holes the next morning. After Cuddles passed, it was no longer necessary to put my socks on the night table. I'd get undressed and put them on the floor by my shoes on the right side of my bed. One night I went to bed about midnight, as usual, and awoke around 6:00 am. To my surprise, one of my socks was on the LEFT side of my bed in the middle of the bedroom, about six feet from where I had left it just six hours earlier.

I believe this is the message I was looking for. My mom was a very loving person. If she knew one of her kids wanted something, within reason of course, she would find a way to make sure they got it. I truly believe she and Cuddles showed up sometime in the night to make sure I received the message I was looking for. There is no doubt in my mind that they are together, happy and waiting for me to join them.

Love the story, Who. I've had this happen several times before with Gracie since her passing, but this one is the first time the other dog was a "witness", so to speak! I've always felt dogs have little souls, despite what the Pope says. As a Wiccan, I believe everything is part of the Creator in some way. The fact that your sock moved to the other side of the bed is quite a sign! I wonder if it was your mom or Cuddles?

I believe they showed up together and mom waited patiently while Cuddles played one last game of "sock" so I would receive the message I had asked for. I have absolutely no doubt that animals have souls. I never thought of myself as Cuddles "owner." She was part of the family and my angel in a fur suit. I'll always be grateful for the message I received from her.

Reactions: Indigo and Debi
Reactions: Debi