We welcome your stories and experiences

Hmmm.....usually this message means there is a lack of forgiving and the person needs to show more empathy towards others , love others and accept their faults , no exception ! The Star and the Starburst is interesting especially when you felt a calmness within you , you were given a message for a reason , don't ignore it !

Reactions: Zoilcan
Thank you for both of your thoughts. I have always felt that we are more than this body. I think we have a soul or are one just borrowing this body. The message I feel may have been given do not fear death and love can bring harmony to this world which is proven to be impossible. I have empathy for those who need it but you can not fix the stupid things people are doing and doing to each other.

Last edited:
Absolutely on the soul, Z. We are not the body we use here. Of that I am 100% sure within myself.

You know, we grew up in a time when Love was talked about quite a bit. Some took it as "Free Love" and went that way with it. But I believe we may have had it right back then anyway when it comes to the real meaning of love. What I've learned, Zoilcan, is that we're not expected to fix the whole world. Just our little corner of it by showing love to those who come across our path. I've done acts of kindness that, in the moment of the doing, appeared to mean nothing, yet months or even years later the person the kindness was given to has come back and thanked me for it. We have to give love without expectations and allow the seed of it to grow after the planting.

And yes, there will always be those who refuse it and the gift it might bring them, or, as you describe them, the stupid. For those we have to feel pity. Look at what they're missing! :)

This area is for you to share your paranormal/spiritual experiences, thoughts and dreams. Please feel free to post as many as you wish. All experiences are sacred to the one posting and shall be honored as such.

UFO sightings? Dreams? Ghosts? Theories? Tell us about them.
I have heaps of different experiences over the places I have lived and travelled through. I had parents who were very open and inquisitive and we use to stop in our 13 foot caravan (in the middle of nowhere town overnight) look at a map of the region and ask the spirits with a needle and thread which way to go, which place to visit next. I have been to 33 different schools all over Australia and NZ. Life has always been fun and adventurous and I have had the good fortune and privileged to experience a lot of things and live in some wildly beautiful and majestic places as a kid growing up. My first experience came (as I was told by my parents as I do not remember) when I was 3 years old and we had just moved into a semidetached home in Braintree in Essex in the UK. My sister was almost 2 and dad was in hospital and mum was woken by me screaming "mummy mummy there's a man in the corner there's a man in the corner! So my mum went around the house with a baseball bat terrified out of her wits only to find nothing. But the creepy things that happened was that both my parents felt like there was someone at the top of the landing trying to push them down the stairs but never told each other until the time we were leaving... (which historically over time was more than one instance when) the people from next door got friendly and asked how we found living in the house was like? Being a very private family my father said fine no problem, why do you ask? What had happened was the middle aged couple who had lived in the house before us had a tragic accident. They told my parents that one morning the bloke was going to work. Stuck his head out of the window of his car to look out in the pea soup fog conditions and had himself decapitated by a passing lorry. A short time after that the wife use to run out in the back garden in the middle of the night screaming go away go away he's here he's here.

Why I have had such dramatic occurrences I don't know why maybe it is because i was born from two people who loved to explore all that supernatural stuff together. However it took us all on a journey through different religions and belief systems as well. for example... between the ages of 13 and 14 I had been to 7 different high schools, rode 30 ft waves in a tractor inner tube (Westport NZ) .... baptised into a Mormon church on the Gold Coast QLD Aus, Lived on holiday resort which was on sacred lands that were cursed because of a massacre in Kooralbyn, got a State best actor award for the DAFI in a short film i did in Beaudesert High (i left before I got it but found out through a friend i made by letters), Went to a seventh day adventist highschool in melbourne, vistied the hare krishna temple in st kilda, sold paintings door to door with the devotees, shave my head and wore a siika and went to live on the farm in Mullwillimbah (got the runs and came home). Next school I was a day student at a catholic boarding school in a country town and they got the base drum marching band giant of the school to deal with the new skinhead from melbourne in the locker room . After my strong objection to him picking me up and placing me against the wall with a swift kick to his nether regions ish we became good friends. :)

The house in Wesport we lived in not even the Maori tough guys would go near. It was spooked by a menacing spirit. My mother was in the bath one time and the breath and voice of a "HEY" sent icicles down her spine and the room got deathly cold. On rainy days i use to skateboard down the long hall way in the house. It was carpeted so i did not use to travel far without much effort. Anyway this day i was skateboarding down and it was like the force pushed me faster or something because before i knew it i was smashing my hand into one of those old fashioned light switches at the front end of the hallway... the light fittings were dark brown roundy ones... and it smashed into pieces.... It was like this energy sort of had its own fun and joined in on what I was doing. But those light fittings were pretty solid bit it broke pieces off it.

Another time in Balmain in inner Sydney in my 20's ... i was staying at a friends place ... just passing through . At about 1 am in the morning i went to the loo. It was like a first fleet terraced house, there were cobblestones in the alley way and the toilet was the classic outside dunny at the end of the garden. So there was like an orange haze in the sky (like in any city at night with cloud cover). I was sitting with the door open taking the unusual scene in and i saw this tiny little orbs of light buzzing around a shrub at the other edge at the back of the garden. That spun me out because i remember hearing stories from the older peoples about fairies at the bottom of the garden.. and I did read the magic of findhorn many years earlier . I observed the cobblestones , as i have come to understand over time the conductive and capacitive power of rock and stones to resonate energy fields. But while I was thinking about that and observing with glee the orbs i could hear a clanging of pots and pans coming from the house which seemed odd at that hour with everybody in bed asleep. There were indeed pots and pans hanging up in the kitchen. Then I heard this god awful scream from up the suburb somewhere.. it sounded like it was some higher than ground level residence. So i get off the toilet and go over to where the orbs were. i thought at first they were fireflies but they did not behave the way fireflies do. By the time i got off the toilet the orbs were gone. But i needed to go and see if something was reflecting something because it was just weird. I went over to the bush and it was just a bush. I looked up back and around to e house and yep i got that chill you get down your spine when you see a ghost. There she was.. like you would see in a movie a beautiful and graceful older woman with white hair waving lovingly at me. It was stunning. I knew straight away it was a grandmother of my friend. I told her in the morning when we woke that i met her grandmother last night. I told her everything about the fairies which she was surprised and delighted to hear and about hearing the noises and the pots and pans and she goes "agh yeah she always does that she is having a bit of fun and letting us know she is still around. "

I have plenty more. :)

Wow!!!! Welcome, Harry! And thanks for sharing!!! That is soooo interesting! I'll comment more in a bit, but, as all know around here, I have to finish my second cup of coffee before I'm allowed to comment on things. lol :D

Reactions: garnetsilver
Harry Williams, I find your story very intriguing, to say the least. Your upbringing exposed you to so many things, and the pendulum approach to travel made me chuckle a bit, as I've used it myself! The way your parents raised you was to be wide open to the spiritual experiences, and from what you just shared, they have been varied and plentiful. Those that are open to it seem to experience it most.

I'm also finding an interesting pattern emerging over the last two years. Those of you who have experiences in the UK, and now we have an Aussie friend, often see these things in a more natural way than we do here in the US. You watched the fairies, and you weren't screaming and running from it...you walked towards the event. Most people here in the US would be backing away and trying to disclaim what they were seeing. (By the way, I leave offerings to the elementals to keep them happy!)

You get pushed down a hallway on a skateboard and you aren't alarmed...rather you see it as the spirit joining in on the fun. Our perceptions of that here would be the opposite...."Something pushed me" and run screaming for the parents. Would be interested to hear more from you!

I have heaps of different experiences over the places I have lived and travelled through. I had parents who were very open and inquisitive and we use to stop in our 13 foot caravan (in the middle of nowhere town overnight) look at a map of the region and ask the spirits with a needle and thread which way to go, which place to visit next. I have been to 33 different schools all over Australia and NZ. Life has always been fun and adventurous and I have had the good fortune and privileged to experience a lot of things and live in some wildly beautiful and majestic places as a kid growing up. My first experience came (as I was told by my parents as I do not remember) when I was 3 years old and we had just moved into a semidetached home in Braintree in Essex in the UK. My sister was almost 2 and dad was in hospital and mum was woken by me screaming "mummy mummy there's a man in the corner there's a man in the corner! So my mum went around the house with a baseball bat terrified out of her wits only to find nothing. But the creepy things that happened was that both my parents felt like there was someone at the top of the landing trying to push them down the stairs but never told each other until the time we were leaving... (which historically over time was more than one instance when) the people from next door got friendly and asked how we found living in the house was like? Being a very private family my father said fine no problem, why do you ask? What had happened was the middle aged couple who had lived in the house before us had a tragic accident. They told my parents that one morning the bloke was going to work. Stuck his head out of the window of his car to look out in the pea soup fog conditions and had himself decapitated by a passing lorry. A short time after that the wife use to run out in the back garden in the middle of the night screaming go away go away he's here he's here.

Why I have had such dramatic occurrences I don't know why maybe it is because i was born from two people who loved to explore all that supernatural stuff together. However it took us all on a journey through different religions and belief systems as well. for example... between the ages of 13 and 14 I had been to 7 different high schools, rode 30 ft waves in a tractor inner tube (Westport NZ) .... baptised into a Mormon church on the Gold Coast QLD Aus, Lived on holiday resort which was on sacred lands that were cursed because of a massacre in Kooralbyn, got a State best actor award for the DAFI in a short film i did in Beaudesert High (i left before I got it but found out through a friend i made by letters), Went to a seventh day adventist highschool in melbourne, vistied the hare krishna temple in st kilda, sold paintings door to door with the devotees, shave my head and wore a siika and went to live on the farm in Mullwillimbah (got the runs and came home). Next school I was a day student at a catholic boarding school in a country town and they got the base drum marching band giant of the school to deal with the new skinhead from melbourne in the locker room . After my strong objection to him picking me up and placing me against the wall with a swift kick to his nether regions ish we became good friends. :)

The house in Wesport we lived in not even the Maori tough guys would go near. It was spooked by a menacing spirit. My mother was in the bath one time and the breath and voice of a "HEY" sent icicles down her spine and the room got deathly cold. On rainy days i use to skateboard down the long hall way in the house. It was carpeted so i did not use to travel far without much effort. Anyway this day i was skateboarding down and it was like the force pushed me faster or something because before i knew it i was smashing my hand into one of those old fashioned light switches at the front end of the hallway... the light fittings were dark brown roundy ones... and it smashed into pieces.... It was like this energy sort of had its own fun and joined in on what I was doing. But those light fittings were pretty solid bit it broke pieces off it.

Another time in Balmain in inner Sydney in my 20's ... i was staying at a friends place ... just passing through . At about 1 am in the morning i went to the loo. It was like a first fleet terraced house, there were cobblestones in the alley way and the toilet was the classic outside dunny at the end of the garden. So there was like an orange haze in the sky (like in any city at night with cloud cover). I was sitting with the door open taking the unusual scene in and i saw this tiny little orbs of light buzzing around a shrub at the other edge at the back of the garden. That spun me out because i remember hearing stories from the older peoples about fairies at the bottom of the garden.. and I did read the magic of findhorn many years earlier . I observed the cobblestones , as i have come to understand over time the conductive and capacitive power of rock and stones to resonate energy fields. But while I was thinking about that and observing with glee the orbs i could hear a clanging of pots and pans coming from the house which seemed odd at that hour with everybody in bed asleep. There were indeed pots and pans hanging up in the kitchen. Then I heard this god awful scream from up the suburb somewhere.. it sounded like it was some higher than ground level residence. So i get off the toilet and go over to where the orbs were. i thought at first they were fireflies but they did not behave the way fireflies do. By the time i got off the toilet the orbs were gone. But i needed to go and see if something was reflecting something because it was just weird. I went over to the bush and it was just a bush. I looked up back and around to e house and yep i got that chill you get down your spine when you see a ghost. There she was.. like you would see in a movie a beautiful and graceful older woman with white hair waving lovingly at me. It was stunning. I knew straight away it was a grandmother of my friend. I told her in the morning when we woke that i met her grandmother last night. I told her everything about the fairies which she was surprised and delighted to hear and about hearing the noises and the pots and pans and she goes "agh yeah she always does that she is having a bit of fun and letting us know she is still around. "

I have plenty more. :)
Welcome Harry! Keep posting you're an interesting soul!

Harry Williams, I find your story very intriguing, to say the least. Your upbringing exposed you to so many things, and the pendulum approach to travel made me chuckle a bit, as I've used it myself! The way your parents raised you was to be wide open to the spiritual experiences, and from what you just shared, they have been varied and plentiful. Those that are open to it seem to experience it most.

I'm also finding an interesting pattern emerging over the last two years. Those of you who have experiences in the UK, and now we have an Aussie friend, often see these things in a more natural way than we do here in the US. You watched the fairies, and you weren't screaming and running from it...you walked towards the event. Most people here in the US would be backing away and trying to disclaim what they were seeing. (By the way, I leave offerings to the elementals to keep them happy!)

You get pushed down a hallway on a skateboard and you aren't alarmed...rather you see it as the spirit joining in on the fun. Our perceptions of that here would be the opposite...."Something pushed me" and run screaming for the parents. Would be interested to hear more from you!

Well thanks for the lovely comments Debi. And yes I acknowledge the families of birds that live in my trees and in the gorge reserve across the road from the house ..oh and the family of kangaroos too .. you cant miss them :). Everything is so alive .. the Elementals are always around. I have found just being still and revering the place in the bush or paddock or beach or river ...or wherever really... that the environment starts to interact in the subtle ways. One time I was living with this lovely aboriginal woman and I was wearing feathers in my hair. I was outside and there was no wind but the feathers moved, So i turned my head to sense a noise was coming along waves in a direction beyond the hills and the road i was looking towards. It was a car coming. And the feathers seemed to pick up the sound long before i could hear it. The premise for me is love and trust in the universe, although the detrimentals of society can see me coming a mile away as I am now learning to trust with boundaries. But all things all happen for us to grow.. the fact that my childhood and upbringing was really quite blissful compared to a lot of others i have met .. but it has made me like a wide mouth frog type of person stumbling in and out of situations. (wide mouth frog comment is from a joke ..... a visual joke). While I am typing this to you .. we have a spirit in this house that likes to make a few noises upstairs and it sounds like its busy shuffling around up there again :).

I learnt a long time ago to just go with the flow when i am in a situation that seems out of my control. When I was about 9 or 10 I was coming home from fishing and exploring the river in Geraldine in NZ. It was a big stone river (like huge oval pebbles) and it took time to walk over them. I got to where i could see i could cross and leapt over the white water to land on the river bank. Except the stone i leapt from moved under my foot.... so i went plop into the streaming torrent. It tumbled me over and over and it felt like i was not being able to get up for air as every time i could see the light of the day it was getting darker, like i was being pushed down and along then it seemed like an endless moment where i saw these beautiful glowing water maidens reaching out there hands like they were drifting up to me from the deep.... They were very compelling and felt very loving.... then I thought hmm mum and dad wont be too impressed that i went with them and did not tell them. I will give this just one my try... So with literally the last breath that was in me i just threw my hand up and my fingers touched a tussock of grass. In fact it was a twig lodged in a tussock of grass that my finger touched that saved me. There were definitely forces / guardians involved which got me out of that one. I never told that story to my parents until I was in my 40s :). When my father died.. the moment he died.. i was over 500km away and i felt a bolt of pain start in my chest and run out of my arms and up through my head. I thought ... well i have had a good life and here we go :).... He died of a massive aneurysm to the brain.. bang gone! Still mum has had some incredible stuff happen since. In my sisters place all the electrical equipment went haywire. We are all so connected. Claude Swanston has a good book on the research conducted by governments on the paranormal from around the world the synchronized universe.

Really I am of the opinion that all these different inter-dimensional existences and sacred understandings have a relevance as to why we are a really here having this experience. We are all here to be part of the restorative work in rebuilding of our planet in developing the technology to restore the firmament that is mentioned in genesis and in other sacred books... Which brings about the 5th/6th fully experiential domain on Earth.. known as the golden age or heaven on earth. That is a big leap from ghost stories but it all relates to those souls waiting to take a bodily form again. :)