We welcome your stories and experiences

Excellent detective work, amused1. Sometimes it takes a lot of patience to finally find the full story. Do you remember the date of your appearance on the show? We Time Travelers may have to go back and take a listen!

I think it was December of 1997. Not sure of the date. Dannion was the interviewee of the day.

Found this intriguing article about Quantum Physics explaining coincidences. For those of you interested in such things as Quantum Physics, this opens the door to some interesting theories about why things may happen in our lives. This may be one of those "scientific" links to the reality of what is considered paranormal/spiritual. The interconnectedness of people looks to be fact, as we in the know have always said.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1422182-quantum-physics-explains-coincidences/

Thoughts, anyone?

Reactions: Hopeless
Several experiences. Not sure, if I attract spirits, or just find myself in places where they reside (everywhere- most recent experiences are at work).

Since 4th grade, I've had prophetic dreams that have actually happened as I saw them (once in a great while), very susceptible to energy and changes in energy, empath. The first thing I recall was seeing a skinny human-like shadow with wild spiky hair on my neighbors fence. They were burning trash at night and the shadow was visible in the flickering. I was about 4 years old, and it was fascinating and scary to me. I woke up to see that sight plastered on my bedroom wall, floor to ceiling. I remember my mom coming to my rescue after crying for her...she denied that happened, but that was a very long time ago, but, not being one that had night terrors, I know that happened.

Not long after that, I began having dreams that I would turn on the light to my mom's bedroom and the light would burn out, which meant that the spirits were here wanted to talk to me. They were under my mom's bed and I was afraid of them, so I'd talk to them from the doorway, then I would wake up. To this day, I get that panicky feeling when the light burns out when the switch is flipped. The last time I had a dream like that, I was 17 and remember the conversation. That conversation ACTUALLY PROVED to be a prompting and was so interesting. I would love to go back to childhood and know what they told me as a youngster. Lots of supernatural experiences as a kid that I kept to myself.

I swear I am adopted as I am the 'different' one in the family. None of them believe as I do, nor have they had experiences like I have. Many of you, out there, have probably gotten the same look or response to things you talk about, so you just quit. I did for a while, but family seems to be getting more open minded or maybe I just really don't care what they think now. My sister, who actually introduced me to her college friends as "the weird sister" (it took me years to get over that ) told me years later that I shouldn't have been offended at that comment, because I think and believe things that they think about, but wouldn't dare admit. "There are certain things that we have just come to expect from you." She did love it when I dream predicted her children, and told her, by Tarot and rune, when the 2nd to the last one would be conceived and the last one would be born. I told her he'd be a 'water baby' and he was came right on target, despite the medical opinion. However, there are still topics I will not discuss with family.

When I was 17 years old, I was attending high school. My junior year. My school's mascot was a Lion, while our rivals are the Tigers. I was the mascot. Ya know, the guy that wears the suit at sporting events? That was me.

It was a summer day, after school. I got suited up, and took the bus with the football players to the game. We get to the game, and I get on with the typical cheering, and making the crowd happy stuff. The Tigers mascot and i started having a small, somewhat playful battle exchanging tricks and such.

I'm clearly better. The Tiger mascot was starting to get a bit angry because of it. Halftime comes, and the Tiger challenges me to a plastic sword fight. I accept, and the fight starts. We exchange blows. It actually hurts quite a bit! Once again, I'm winning. Now the Tiger is starting to get really pissed.

The Tiger eventually throws down his sword, and starts punching me, HARD! I backed off equally as pissed. So now this Tiger is staring at me with his smug eyes. I'm starting to get really mad at this point.

The Tiger then turns around and waves at the crowd. The crowd cheers him on... His back is turned towards me. I walked toward him, as the crowd hushes in anticipation. The Tiger was looking around confused, then turned towards me. Now I'm right in front of him, face to face.

I plunge my hand into his mask and pluck out one of his smug looking Tiger eyes. The Tiger is scared. I look down at the eye, then look back up at Tiger, down again, then back up... Then I jumped on top of the Tiger. Started to beat the ever loving sh-- out of this Tiger. Like really hurting him. I may have cracked a couple of his ribs, and definitely broke his nose.

The referees rush over, pull me off, and drag me over to the sidelines. The coach came over, and ripped off my mask. Stares at me long and hard. Asks "What the hell made you do that?"

I sat there for a second thinking... Then said "Coach... It was the eye of the tiger, it was the thrill of the fight, rising up to the challenge of our rivals."

Not mine originally. Though I toned it down for this forum. Always made me laugh!

When I was 17 years old, I was attending high school. My junior year. My school's mascot was a Lion, while our rivals are the Tigers. I was the mascot. Ya know, the guy that wears the suit at sporting events? That was me.

It was a summer day, after school. I got suited up, and took the bus with the football players to the game. We get to the game, and I get on with the typical cheering, and making the crowd happy stuff. The Tigers mascot and i started having a small, somewhat playful battle exchanging tricks and such.

I'm clearly better. The Tiger mascot was starting to get a bit angry because of it. Halftime comes, and the Tiger challenges me to a plastic sword fight. I accept, and the fight starts. We exchange blows. It actually hurts quite a bit! Once again, I'm winning. Now the Tiger is starting to get really pissed.

The Tiger eventually throws down his sword, and starts punching me, HARD! I backed off equally as pissed. So now this Tiger is staring at me with his smug eyes. I'm starting to get really mad at this point.

The Tiger then turns around and waves at the crowd. The crowd cheers him on... His back is turned towards me. I walked toward him, as the crowd hushes in anticipation. The Tiger was looking around confused, then turned towards me. Now I'm right in front of him, face to face.

I plunge my hand into his mask and pluck out one of his smug looking Tiger eyes. The Tiger is scared. I look down at the eye, then look back up at Tiger, down again, then back up... Then I jumped on top of the Tiger. Started to beat the ever loving sh-- out of this Tiger. Like really hurting him. I may have cracked a couple of his ribs, and definitely broke his nose.

The referees rush over, pull me off, and drag me over to the sidelines. The coach came over, and ripped off my mask. Stares at me long and hard. Asks "What the hell made you do that?"

I sat there for a second thinking... Then said "Coach... It was the eye of the tiger, it was the thrill of the fight, rising up to the challenge of our rivals."

Not mine originally. Though I toned it down for this forum. Always made me laugh!
OMG!!!! I am laughing so hard at this! Although not paranormal, it's a para-funny story!!! (GO LIONS!!!) :D

I swear I am adopted as I am the 'different' one in the family.
Snuggie, I have often commented here that I felt like that fairy "changeling" in my family! lol My father had the gift, but I didn't look like any of my siblings and I was the only one who inherited the "gifts."

As far as attracting strange things? We who work in the Light and Energy are like blinkin' beacons for this stuff. We tend to attract all sorts of strange activity, spirits and entities. I believe that may be because we are of a different vibration and stand out for those who have crossed over. A bit like a Lighthouse on this plane for those in the other realms.

OMG!!!! I am laughing so hard at this! Although not paranormal, it's a para-funny story!!! (GO LIONS!!!) :D

Yeah, sorry about that. All I saw was the headline, "We welcome your stories and experiences." It wasn't until after i posted that I saw what forum it was in. My bad. Hope everyone got a laugh out of it. We now return you to your regularly posted... uh, posts.

I've had energy "pods" effect me that way at times. It's like walking into a vortex of overwhelming emotion. I've found it's either really old energy bound up in the stone, or a recent event took place there that still has vibrations running about loose.

Please continue to add your experiences here! Love to hear about them!