We welcome your stories and experiences

Debi, I had a similar experience. My little dog Cuddles passed away last September. I have been a dog owner my entire life and loved each and every one of them but Cuddles was special. She was one of the friendliest, most loving souls God ever created. When she passed away at the vet's office, I told her to go find my mom and mom would take care of her. Before I get to the paranormal part of the story I need to tell you about Cuddle's special game. She loved to play with my socks. If she got hold of one, she would toss it in the air, catch it, toss it in the air again. When I would go to bed at night I'd have to put my socks on the night table or else Cuddles would get up in the night, grab one of them, play with it and I'd find it full of holes the next morning. After Cuddles passed, it was no longer necessary to put my socks on the night table. I'd get undressed and put them on the floor by my shoes on the right side of my bed. One night I went to bed about midnight, as usual, and awoke around 6:00 am. To my surprise, one of my socks was on the LEFT side of my bed in the middle of the bedroom, about six feet from where I had left it just six hours earlier.

I believe this is the message I was looking for. My mom was a very loving person. If she knew one of her kids wanted something, within reason of course, she would find a way to make sure they got it. I truly believe she and Cuddles showed up sometime in the night to make sure I received the message I was looking for. There is no doubt in my mind that they are together, happy and waiting for me to join them.
Beautiful experience Who. :)

Reactions: Debi
Sharing one of my own experiences here with you all. I lost my little Chihuahua last Sept. after 15 years. Since then, I've had a few occasions when I have "felt" her on the bed or licking my ankles, which was an everyday thing for her.

Yesterday was not one of my "better" days, and Gracie always knew when I was stressed or tense. Last night I felt the blankets "lift", just as when she used to stuff her body under the sheets and burrow under. A moment later I felt a "lick" on my ankle, and my boxer began whining happily and looking at the spot on the bed where this happened. Then all went back to normal. The boxer just looked at me like, "Where did she go?" It was one of those brief touches that I cherish, but enforces my opinion that yes, dogs have doggie souls and do live on.
Love this Debi! I don't know Gracie, but feel like I do because we both have little longhairs. ;) I totally understand the ankle licking, lol.

Reactions: amused1 and Debi
Continuing with the Dog psychics here, I have 2 dogs staring at the corner...about 3 feet off the floor, wagging their tails at nothing. Well, nothing I see at the moment, but they seem quite happy to "see" whoever's come by to visit this evening. I've said a polite "hello" but am too tired to "see" who it is this evening, but they are definitely enjoying the visitor. :ghost:

I do believe I am a magnet for anything strange and weird. I have often thought God was probably up there laughing his butt off at what he had thrown me at the moment. A cosmic joke, if you get my drift. By far, the strangest experience landed me on Art's show as a guest back in 1997. I proceeded an interview Art did with Dannion. Even that is weird because I assured myself that evening that Dannion really does possess unusual telepathic abilities. I was the person who first reported a gelatin rainfall in Oakville Washington that occurred in August of 1994. I am now fully convinced after over 20 years that the mystery of it has been solved. I have done 3 or 4 television interviews regarding it and I don't know if I will ever do another one. I detest the slicing and dicing of content that ends up mocking the subject matter.

I do believe I am a magnet for anything strange and weird. I have often thought God was probably up there laughing his butt off at what he had thrown me at the moment. A cosmic joke, if you get my drift. By far, the strangest experience landed me on Art's show as a guest back in 1997. I proceeded an interview Art did with Dannion. Even that is weird because I assured myself that evening that Dannion really does possess unusual telepathic abilities. I was the person who first reported a gelatin rainfall in Oakville Washington that occurred in August of 1994. I am now fully convinced after over 20 years that the mystery of it has been solved. I have done 3 or 4 television interviews regarding it and I don't know if I will ever do another one. I detest the slicing and dicing of content that ends up mocking the subject matter.
How very interesting! I don't recall that, but what do you think the answer finally came out to be?

I've been a guest on Bob Bain's The Farside several times, and I do have to say, Bob did not slice and dice the content in any way, bless him. I'd still prefer not to go back on air again, tho. I'm more of a "print" girl, myself!

How very interesting! I don't recall that, but what do you think the answer finally came out to be?

I've been a guest on Bob Bain's The Farside several times, and I do have to say, Bob did not slice and dice the content in any way, bless him. I'd still prefer not to go back on air again, tho. I'm more of a "print" girl, myself!

I am 99% convinced it was a DOD continuity exercise. I always suspected that but did not have the proof I needed until a key player in the story died 2 years ago. His obituary gave details of his illustrious military career including the fact that his area of specialty was developing and facilitating continuity exercises. That information was all I needed to cement my conclusion.

Reactions: Hopeless
I am 99% convinced it was a DOD continuity exercise. I always suspected that but did not have the proof I needed until a key player in the story died 2 years ago. His obituary gave details of his illustrious military career including the fact that his area of specialty was developing and facilitating continuity exercises. That information was all I needed to cement my conclusion.
Excellent detective work, amused1. Sometimes it takes a lot of patience to finally find the full story. Do you remember the date of your appearance on the show? We Time Travelers may have to go back and take a listen!