We welcome your stories and experiences

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
This area is for you to share your paranormal/spiritual experiences, thoughts and dreams. Please feel free to post as many as you wish. All experiences are sacred to the one posting and shall be honored as such.

UFO sightings? Dreams? Ghosts? Theories? Tell us about them.

Last edited:
I experienced in my teens. Think I left my body for awhile, in my mind a white star appeared and the word LOVE appeared, during this time a feeling of complete calm came over me, then a friend shucked my back to reality. never happened again and really do not need to make it happen again.

I experienced in my teens. Think I left my body for awhile, in my mind a white star appeared and the word LOVE appeared, during this time a feeling of complete calm came over me, then a friend shucked my back to reality. never happened again and really do not need to make it happen again.
This is very interesting to me, Zoilcan. I'd like to ask a few questions about it, if I may. Were you awake and where were you during the experience? And, as you are also a child of that era as myself, had you done any mind expanding drugs prior to or during the experience? (As you are new, I will assure you I have spoken about my own experiments with them in the past.) And, do you feel you were left more psychically aware after the experience?

Yes, in a car. Yes, Toluene. A little. In a car my friend was beside me. He was outside of car when he shuck me back.

Reactions: Debi
Did you actually see the word "LOVE" in your mind? Or feel it as well? (I am a woman of many questions! lol)

The star got my attention. It was like a star burst. Love was similar to Yellow Submarine graphics and I think it was written everywhere. My complete calm and secure feeling made me feel I finally learned what life is all about. Not real sure but Sgt. Peppers may have been on the 8 track. Wow 8 track but I am not old. I know some time had past because my friend had got out of the car at some point.

Reactions: Debi
Got any ideas, Debi. Cause I have only thing I got was I pass out but that is not new (hit with a baseball and I was gone for awhile) no visions.

Got any ideas, Debi. Cause I have only thing I got was I pass out but that is not new (hit with a baseball and I was gone for awhile) no visions.
Got a few, but I'm calling in someone on this for a second opinion as well. Hey, lmodog, weigh in here as well.

My personal feeling is you received a message. Perhaps it set the path of your life in place. Sometimes, God/Creator, whatever your terms you wish to use for the Source, wanted to set you on a particular journey in this lifetime. I've had similar types of experiences, but each person receives their own messages and for different reasons. You don't have to actually leave your body to receive divine info. Did it affect the way you have lived, Zoilcan?

Reactions: Zoilcan