Is 'technical trouble' really the problem?

Do you think the evening's guest should be divulged ahead of time?

• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • 'No'ory

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Pop went halvsies w/ Ralph on a Box at Washington Park. Ralph Capone.
yep they loved the horses...and i bet many came over to give their respect! and no one touched his car either! hehehehehe...family secrets!

Reactions: Paintman
Hi gang,

I'm new to the forum & this WLS/WIND thread caught my eye as I'm also a Chicagian & I had the same thought re: MITD on WIND.

Currently WIND AM 560 The Answer has...

Michael Medved from 10pm-1am
and
Hugh Hewitt from 1am - 4am

...IMO, both shows are snoozefests.

I think MITD LIVE from 11p - 2a would be a great fit.

I'll email the Operations Manager & see if I can get a response.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Hi gang,

I'm new to the forum & this WLS/WIND thread caught my eye as I had the same thought re: MITD on WIND.

Currently WINF AM 560 The Answer has

and

I think MITD from 11p - 2a would be a great fit.

Cheers!
Hi Jeff .25¢! So glad to have you with us! Welcome to the forum! And yes, email that station!

Reactions: booksdates
Hi Jeff, yup, 10 million Chicago folks cant be wrong ! What neighborhood, Jeff ? I spent some time in the Loop and Bucktown.................. the artsy place west of Lakeview. (That's Wrigleyville to you outoftowner heathens.).

Reactions: booksdates and Debi
totally agree and you have already been properly welcomed by "the mystic 1", but i will do same... oh wow. you hit it right on the meat of the bat and it's out on waveland ave. (or what used to be...sorry out of towner's that block doesn't exist behind the park any longer...ricketts fam that owns the cubbies fighting with the roof top goofs). anyway medved i have never ever liked...does he follow art? no? good he's so into himself...what a snot! hewitt followed a bit but not much so no real op good or bad. am they have amy and some 1 (stopped listening when big john left...and it's so so early...me retired.....hehehehehehe so i get up at the crack of noon or whenever i feel like eating breakfast that morning or afternoon! ha! so there!). no i think they have dennis miller (ahhh not so much). they have a local guy joe walsh after 5 p and then they have that guy that is really stealing bruce william's old, old act....dave ramsey (ugh!). so that said if you get a response at all (hoping you do of course) it might be for art to "buy a show" which of course i doubt seriously if he would (at his level of talent it would be insulting- imo) but the reason i even have a back office background on that station at all is because i became a fan and friend of chuck harder. that is what they told me to do! in other words for all the lay people (per debi's rightful request) art would pay the station so much per hour and then he might be able to recoup and make revenue from his spots. of course the station might request their own ad time. now art will not do that! he may do it at even money and then he gets some of the clock and wind gets some. but what they might offer is something a real estate agent or lawyer might buy who likes radio, has money and thinks he might be able to sell spots and get listeners (usually a disaster!). art is a top shelve performer not a pay to play guy! just imo of course, gentle souls.
Hi gang,

I'm new to the forum & this WLS/WIND thread caught my eye as I'm also a Chicagian & I had the same thought re: MITD on WIND.

Currently WINF AM 560 The Answer has

and

I think MITD LIVE from 11p - 2a would be a great fit.

Cheers!
a

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
just to let it be known...imo art is at the level of rush, savage, hannity, beck....he just wants to do it his way so he doesn't have to turn and burn his fans if he gets into a similar situation as in the past. the guy wants a balanced life... having been a self acclaimed work-a-holic myself as well a recovering control freak (business owner) i can tell you one does eventually hit a wall and wonder where their life went and if there is any of it left! been there, done that as another member stated here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
"i became a fan and friend of chuck harder."
I moved into the town where he had his show. Hoagland was once Chucks Science guy. Chuck had Stanton Friedman give an evening lecture in the rented schools auditorium and afterwards snacks etc. at the Telford Hotel where I got to talk to Stanton one-on-one.

Reactions: booksdates and Debi