Is 'technical trouble' really the problem?

Do you think the evening's guest should be divulged ahead of time?

• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • 'No'ory

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
I'll be glad to include that into the question que, Plasmon. Firek is handling that for me.

Thanks wise one.

I hope that you are well.

I was on the show as a caller with Art Bell and John Burroughs at 1:57 AM ET on 18 September 2015.
I asked John to read what I posted here on this thread.
I even gave a shameless plug On -Air to "Midnight Fans" as did Art.
However I never got a chance to state the thread name as "Is-technical-trouble-really-the-problem"

So Debi, if John Burroughs stops by here, please direct him to read this thread"

John Burroughs' account is compelling.
The ionizing radiation scans taken back then with Colonel Halt present were , however improperly done and can only serve to show that there were no extremely high levels on IONIZING radiation present just before the final UFOs appeared. For a discussion of why that is so see:
http://www.ianridpath.com/ufo/SUNlite Rendlesham radiation.pdf

However I find John Burroughs' medical problems to his heart valves could be caused by NON-IONIZING radiation in the TeraHertz frequency band.

I am very familiar with Terahertz Radio Waves, which lie above microwaves but below infrared light.

The TeraHertz Band bridges the continuum between radio waves and light waves , so research was very slow and difficult.

About twenty years ago I worked on a NASA research project that helped to change that. The difficulty was that devices that could operate in that range had to be very small to function. With new nanotechnology processing techniques earthlings learned to create semiconductors small enough to amplify and utilize those TeraHertz Band frequencies.

John Burroughs is right that there is great military interest and much classification about the use of TeraHertz waves for both military radars and detection systems and military C4I battle-space weapons systems SEE:

http://metaconferences.org/ocs/public/conferences/9/pdf/3011.pdf

http://metaconferences.org/ocs/public/conferences/9/pdf/2847.pdf

Plasmon Polaritons operating in the TeraHertz region allow for the generation of warp drive forces that can cause time or space displacements, or both.

In fact, the same patterned light that I have used to induce lucid dreaming in collective groups of Earthlings at much lower frequencies, can be used at super high TeraHertz frequencies to induce collective behavior in groups of bright matter atoms creating a Super-Atomic Bright Matter Collective that share a common wave-function among millions of atoms making that bright super-atom behave as if were a single bright matter atom with far more energy.

In a similar way, the same patterned light that I have used to induce lucid dreaming in collective groups of Earthlings at much lower frequencies, can be used at super high TeraHertz frequencies to induce collective behavior in groups of dark matter quanta creating a Super-quanta of Dark Matter Collective that share a common wave-function among millions of dark matter quanta making that Dark Matter Super-Quanta behave as if were a single Dark Matter Quanta with far more mass.

By doing both of the above processes in harmonious balance simultaneously, such that energy produced equals energy required, space-time can be manipulated while the fifth force of nature, "Dark Energy" can be used to repel a spaceship from Bright Matter or attract the spaceship to Dark Matter, allowing rapid travel among the stars by reducing the distance and the energy requirement, while still obeying the laws of thermodynamics in designing and creating space Type 1-Type 3 civilization's propulsion systems for use by Earthlings.

My design work with Plasmon Polariton induced space propulsion systems includes the use of both TeraHertz lasers and TeraHertz sound waves (Phonon Waves) to induce certain propulsion reactions.

I think that the spacecraft the John Burroughs approached may have also used non-ionizing terahertz energy combined with inaudible TreaHertz Phonon Waves.

I think that the combination of TeraHertz E-M waves combined with TeraHertz Phonon Waves could set up and intense cavitation process creating vacuum bubbles within a human heart valve when the valve attempted to close, blocking the combined E-M and and Phononic TeraHertz waves circulating within the bloodstream, thus shredding the valve.

I am sorry John was injured.
I am also sorry his government stooped to alter his DOD DD-214.

I am glad John finally got the VA medical help he deserved.
I wish John the best of health and healing, and hope an explanation of how vacuum cavitation bubbles from Terahertz E-M and or Phonon Sound wave exposure can damage a human heart valve will serve as a warning to future investigators not to get to close to operating TeraHertz devices space-drives or weapons.

I am sure a military stand-off weapon could be deigned to destroy human tissues at great distances with terahertz lasers or sound projectors.

Age old dilemma;

Scientific advances can destroy just as well as enhance our lives - - - double edged intent.

The light emitted by these craft can both create a star drive and at lower frequencies be used to induce dreams, telepathy and lost time amnesia in a human brain.
My accidental discovery 27-25 years ago of the induced lucid dreaming and telepathic communication allowed by patterned light stimulus to a human brain, convinced me of that.
So I am not surprised that the light alone around this sort of spacecraft could cause missing time or envelop a nearby human.

With Best Regards,
PlasmonPolariton
Libertalien from the Pliaedies Star Cluster

Last edited:
Reactions: booksdates and Debi
I'm sure snorry's people are doing what the can to thwart art. Art made them he'll break them
I believe that this is the ultimate unspoken goal of Art's. Crush the enterprise that was his creation, since it has been systematically corporatized and sterilized, and turned into the pile of drivel it is today. I think he can do it too.

I believe that this is the ultimate unspoken goal of Art's. Crush the enterprise that was his creation, since it has been systematically corporatized and sterilized, and turned into the pile of drivel it is today. I think he can do it too.
I am wondering what Art meant about "taking MITD to the next level?"

It could be the three day weekend road trip is to meet with Cumulus Communications who may wish to Syndicate MITD to supply Art plenty of terrestrial nighttime stations to compete head to head with Premier/iHeart's Coast 2 Coast show.

Or possibly George sNorrey has finally decided to retire ten years too late and iHeart has realized "resistance is futile"and wants to give Art Coast To Coast back to Art on Art's own pre-specified terms.

Three day weekend huh - - - Just time enough to pack the family into the RV and go to Los Angeles to negotiate a new contract and tell iHeart/Premier take it or leave it and then hustle right back to Pahrump to do MITD on Monday.

Receptive RadioActivist Minds want to know!

With Best Regards,
PlasmonPolariton

in the end these big corporations look at 1 and 1 factor only....its not just about the money...it's all about the money! the smartest business move art made imo was to keep his listeners/fans in the loop on what was happening with his career! he built it we followed! when he was off the air he still remained close and gave us all the blow by blow of what was happening! that is very very rare! the egos in the business are enormous! i can think of at least 2 national level talk show hosts that had a huge listener-ship but then because of the economic climate or ego or both decided to make moves that were not closely followed by their listeners. result? they lost most all of their listeners and therefore their numbers and sponsors! oh yeah those 2 national level hosts that disintegrated? should i say? sure...bruce williams and chuck harder..."video may have killed the radio star" but ego and confusion killed those 2! imo!

Reactions: Firek and Debi
off course, NSA or the FBI are thwarting the phonetics of the guests. Last night was too ridiculous to be for real. Come on.

Reactions: 7Critter
in the end these big corporations look at 1 and 1 factor only....its not just about the money...it's all about the money! the smartest business move art made imo was to keep his listeners/fans in the loop on what was happening with his career! he built it we followed! when he was off the air he still remained close and gave us all the blow by blow of what was happening! that is very very rare! the egos in the business are enormous! i can think of at least 2 national level talk show hosts that had a huge listener-ship but then because of the economic climate or ego or both decided to make moves that were not closely followed by their listeners. result? they lost most all of their listeners and therefore their numbers and sponsors! oh yeah those 2 national level hosts that disintegrated? should i say? sure...bruce williams and chuck harder..."video may have killed the radio star" but ego and confusion killed those 2! imo!
There's a video on youtube floating around with Art chatting on HAM years ago about the other guy. He talks about how he intentionally kept away from Los Angeles and its influences, and how he warned Geo. to do the same. I think he was onto something.

There's a video on youtube floating around with Art chatting on HAM years ago about the other guy. He talks about how he intentionally kept away from Los Angeles and its influences, and how he warned Geo. to do the same. I think he was onto something.

Hi Books

Art really does know radio too. I remember talking with him on 80 meters some years ago

Leo Ashcraft supplied a lot of hardware and services for Low Power FM startups with his company Nexus Communications in recent years.

Now Leo Does Dark Matter News and has revived Nexus as a vehicle to service the new MITD terrestrial affiliates.
The list of Cumulus Stations I posted earlier in this thread is a good starting point for fans that want to canvass the Cumulus/Westwood Networks or Premier Network (heh heh Snoorey) for stations willing to sign up for MITD after 1 Oct 2015.
Since Art is asking fans for help, we can get to work soon.
The Nexus site is already up now as a template at;
http://nexusbroadcast.com/affiliate-inquiry/
Art's Press release is here:
http://d3adcc0j1hezoq.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/artbell-PR-2015.pdf
which states:
"Nexus Broadcast will be delivering Art Bell to over 4,000 new affiliates via XDS Satellite feed in Stereo, starting October 1st. As easy as a flip of a switch, Nexus and Midnight in the Desert are inviting AM and FM terrestrial stations to carry the full 3 hour format (2 hours and 58 minutes from the top)."

Can this be correct?

I think this means 4,000 potential XDS Satellite receivers (potential Affiliates) now exist perhaps.

"So what are you waiting for?
TAKE BACK THE NIGHT!
Visit nexusbroadcast.com/affiliate-terms-and-sign-up/

for terms and affiliate sign-on details. Contact: Leo Ashcraft, Nexus Broadcast
affiliates@nexusbroadcast.com"

Need a Pico Digital XDS receiver:
http://www.xdigital.com/solution-radio.php?SL=2&N=radio-distribution-platform-solution#

or the XDS Radio Products Catalog":
http://www.xdigital.com/pdf_catalogs/RadiominiCatalog.pdf

So, as of 1 October a really remote fan or possibly a remote Internet service provider or a remote community White-Spaces Internet Stream Regenerator (Think Indian Reservation or isolated town) could get the stream or a local small FM transponder and make a deal woth Art and Leo via Nexus and get local MITD coverage in hi def audio.

Yes I think the next level is a really great idea Art.
What took so long?
Go for Launch 1 Oct 2015!

PlasmonPolariton

Last edited:
well like most that go after that "gold ring" or want to play "star" in the big game there are temptations. too numerous to mention here, however yes i have a list that would be many of "acts" or "artists" or even "talent" that started off so, so right (pure energy, entertainment value, talent, delivery, audience "likability", etc) that wound up as caricatures of their former selves! when money is involved, people's heads get turned very easily. sometimes the very thing that got the public to take notice dissipates because the money wants it done a certain way. by then "the talent" bought a huge house with land, cars and starts to believe their own bs that they can do nothing but go along with the plan! if they don't the money power will take all of that fame and fortune away!

Reactions: PlasmonPolariton