Is 'technical trouble' really the problem?

Do you think the evening's guest should be divulged ahead of time?

• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • 'No'ory

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
for now i would agree in that sw is a viable alternative in many markets. i have most all of the techie toys we all share i am sure, however i like to "take my radio to bed" with me! it's just comforting and yes even with all the technology, level of quality by streaming on a computer or tablet...blah, blah, blah...again i like the feel of a radio and the fact that the radio personality is on the radio! not some little podcast or website....i mean art has the listeners! he is big time talent! i believe he just wanted to offer his fans alternatives to catch him so he went the way he went...as i mentioned on a previous post i would produce that digital network he is aligned with differently. there is only 1 art bell! i would prefer various talent from all creative aspects of the spectrum to lead in and lead out of his show! i don't want to listen to art bell clones! sorry and i am sure there are some well meaning people at the network. i wish chuck harder was still available physically as he would be good..ditto bruce williams and less known acts like jerry pearce (the radio detective) and roger fretinburg (pacific n/w talent currently on under the shadow of alex jones at gcn)...just an opinion and we all have one so this is mine! i like variety! that is why i tune in all over the country to get my talk radio fix!

Reactions: Firek
..again i like the feel of a radio and the fact that the radio personality is on the radio!
Books and Firek, first off, thanks for the input. I like this board because it's kind of like a University and a hardware store. I figure someone has worked out my questions to a degree I wouldn't know how to ask.:)
Books, when I was a little painter, I carried a transistor radio everywhere to hear WLS play the same 10 songs over and over. Then came the teenage years and The Loop's Murder's Row of comedy, music, and general chit chat. WMET The Mighty Met was in there to for rock n roll.. (Remember 'The Police's album cover with the WMET sticker on the guitar case ?) Flash forward to today, and I've carried a radio to every job site for 25 years. I swear a major reason I'm still self employed is getting to choose the radio stations. For several decades I've listened to more baseball games on the radio than saw on TV. In fact, if the action is synced up right, I'll watch with the sound off and the radio on. And late at night it's comforting. And I like knobs an and antenna to fiddle with. (I will go digital w/ SW;)) Kindred spirits, us. As an observation, I know many Art and talk fans who are tradesmen or mail carriers. Same little Sony pocket radio, same stations, it's like a little club.:cool:

yep and i know all of those stations! do the same thing with the cubbies/sox no matter what the sync is actually (always b4 8 secs or after). was at sox park a month or so again and if you were looking for me i was up in the cheap seats, right field line mostly by myself listening via sanjean earbuds (good brand btw) and my little kaito am/fm (10 bucks on amazon). in that instance of course the 670 am score guys were right there and i could see the booth of course, however by the time the signal bounced around they were about 8 seconds behind the action but since i was there watching the game live it was fun in that it was more of a "ok boys and girls let's review what just happened". tx everyone for reading and putting up with our little local chi town chit chat club....art i think would be ok with it, but only if there was a ufo sighting at sox park or cubbie field! O M G! (say it slowly like uncle art does, all!)

cool and very good to hear that you got on the air with art! do you use your same handle as here? let us know as i would like to listen in if you call....also if you get an op, plug the forum here! it's well done and set up...imo... well for the last say few weeks the sw station out of nashville has not been the best herein chicago either! of course with the cubbies in the mix for the wild card play offs! oh yeah! and playing a lot of out of town west coast night games i have been busy! i know art had on a guest i remembered from the old chuck harder days. one of the ufo guys that does the reporting of the sightings....
Hi Bookdates
I do use the PlasmonPolariton when I speak on air although sometimes time is constrained like when I was the last caller and had to be quick to say anything at all before the closing MITD song.

I do also try to plug WTWW at Arts personal requested and will plug Midnight Fans too, when time and clarity do not collide.
PalsmonPolariton

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Hi Bookdates
I do use the PlasmonPolariton when I speak on air although sometimes time is constrained like when I was the last caller and had to be quick to say anything at all before the losing MITD song.

I do also try to plug WTWW at Arts personal requested and will plug Midnight Fans too, when time and clarity do not collide.
PalsmonPolariton
Loyd was just on the site, Plasmon. He is taking questions and I will be grouping them in one place for him to answer over the weekend. If you have further questions for him leave it on that thread so I can put the questions together for him.

Reactions: PlasmonPolariton
Books and Firek, first off, thanks for the input. I like this board because it's kind of like a University and a hardware store. I figure someone has worked out my questions to a degree I wouldn't know how to ask.:)
Books, when I was a little painter, I carried a transistor radio everywhere to hear WLS play the same 10 songs over and over. Then came the teenage years and The Loop's Murder's Row of comedy, music, and general chit chat. WMET The Mighty Met was in there to for rock n roll.. (Remember 'The Police's album cover with the WMET sticker on the guitar case ?) Flash forward to today, and I've carried a radio to every job site for 25 years. I swear a major reason I'm still self employed is getting to choose the radio stations. For several decades I've listened to more baseball games on the radio than saw on TV. In fact, if the action is synced up right, I'll watch with the sound off and the radio on. And late at night it's comforting. And I like knobs an and antenna to fiddle with. (I will go digital w/ SW;)) Kindred spirits, us. As an observation, I know many Art and talk fans who are tradesmen or mail carriers. Same little Sony pocket radio, same stations, it's like a little club.:cool:
I loved the old tube SW radios from 60 years ago. I still restore them My current project is a 1936 Zenith clock-face tombstone radio. It has push-pull 6L6 Tubes just like in a 1950 fender amplifier. I put in a JBL 15 inch D-130 Guitar speaker and she really sounds sweet and pumps out deep bass with superb clarity I have been offered ten grand for that Zenith but no dice - - -in 21 years she will be 100 years old!
PlasmonPolariton

Last edited:
cool and very good to hear that you got on the air with art! do you use your same handle as here? let us know as i would like to listen in if you call....also if you get an op, plug the forum here! it's well done and set up...imo... well for the last say few weeks the sw station out of nashville has not been the best herein chicago either! of course with the cubbies in the mix for the wild card play offs! oh yeah! and playing a lot of out of town west coast night games i have been busy! i know art had on a guest i remembered from the old chuck harder days. one of the ufo guys that does the reporting of the sightings....

I was on again last night 15/16 Sept with Art and Loyd (Lloyd?)

Art lost Lloyd and then answered my line while he was trying to get Lloyd back.

I helped Art kill some time (because as we all know, the show must go on), while Art tried to reconnect with Lloyd. Art held me over the break, and I had to reiterate the question again for Lloyd when Art got Lloyd back on the air.

The world's first 3D Patterned Light Induced Virtual Reality Holo-Deck in your Mind's Eye Concert occurred a quarter centery ago in 1990 in Northern California.

The "Forty-Eight Hours" played in "Your Mind's Ear; and Your Mind’s Eye" concert was held at the "Cellar" nightclub in Marin County CA

The band was Lynnette Shaw's "Forty-Eight Hours.

" I had six concert goers wearing Patterned Light helmet visors who were having Virtual-Reality lucid dreams injected into their brains via patterned light while they were wide awake and enjoying the concert.

I only had six audience Patterned Light Virtual Reality Visors available and a seventh special Patterned Light Virtual Reality Visor that I wore as the Patterned Light Virtual Reality Special Effects Lucid Dream Director.

I was taking a direct audio feed from the Lynette Shaw’s “Forty-Eight Hours” Blues-Reggae-Ska Band and processing the Holo-Deck Musical Patterned Light Virtual Reality Visors Dream Mix for the six lucky audience members who were grooving on the Patterned Light Virtual Reality 3D in your Mind’s Eye Imaging.

These six lucky audience members who were enjoying the Patterned Light Virtual Reality 3D were seeing many more color hues and shades than they had ever seen with their normal visual fields in a new parallel Patterned Light induced human visual field, that simply overwhelmed their visual field.

Essentially these six audience members were seeing dreamy colors with no names that few people had ever seen or experienced before. The Patterned Light processor signals that I was routing to these six audience members were so powerful that the Lucid Dreaming images which were being created within their brain’s Neural Network from the Band’s audio music signals, which were so bright and overpowering that the musically synchronized lucid dream was blinding these six audience members so that they could no longer perceive the real world around them.

These six audience members were totally immersed in the lucid dream imagery and were “Blinded By the Light of Lucid Dreaming; and were Staring into the Sun” of an impossibly new spectrum of suddenly found concert colors, (But Momma…That’s where the fun is!)

With my special seventh Patterned Light Virtual Reality Visor that I wore as the Patterned Light Virtual Reality Special Effects Lucid Dream Director,I was processing the Holo-Deck Musical Patterned Light Virtual Reality Visors Dream Mix for the six lucky audience members who were grooving on the Patterned Light Virtual Reality 3D in your Mind’s Eye Imaging, while also monitoring these six audience members visualizations at a somewhat lower lucid dream intensity, ( I had to reduce my own lucid dream intensity slide fader to accomplish this, so that I was not also Blinded By The Patterned Light too) and I then could still see what Lynette’s band was doing on stage and I could still simultaneously watch the audience reactions of the about 200 audience members who were not wearing the Patterned Light Lucid Dreaming visor apparatus.

During the concert the band would occasionally hit a musical note that was translated into a sudden dream sequence which would cause me and the other six Lucid Dreamers to see the veins in out retinas, which are normally blanked out by our own visual field within our own visual cortex neural network, so as not to obscure our vision.

For some reason humans have evolved with veins blocking the light to their retinal rods and cones. their neural network is programmed since birth to ignore those veins such that they just seemingly disappear and humans do not normally, see them anymore due to a higher order visual-field retinal vein blanking process.

To my astonishment and whenever the band hit a note that caused me and the other six audience members be subjected to the Patterned Light stimulus, such that we all began to see our normally suppressed retinal veins, then at that same instant many members of the audience who were receiving no Patterned Light Stimulus at all, would suddenly sync-up neurologically speaking and begin to experience the Lucid Dreams themselves, for a few seconds, just after they too, suddenly would see the veins in their own retinas.

For the last quarter century, since this unusual test concert in 1990, I have been wondering exactly how the seven audience members receiving the Patterned Light Lucid Dreaming Stimulus were able to act as transmitters without really trying to do so, and were also able, somehow, able to transfer their lucid dreams while wide awake, to the other members of the audience who were not subjected directly to any of the Patterned Light stimuli.

This has to be, in my opinion, an example of both remote lucid dream viewing by the audience, and an unintentional remote transmission of he patterned light stimuli from the seven Patterned Light transmitting audience members to the many to the other members of the audience who were not subjected directly to the patterned light stimuli.

This is both a stimuli hardware based transmission method and a Human Conscious based protocol that somehow mysteriously works to transfer information direcly from one or more human neural transmission networks to multiple human neural receptor networks.

I was very surprised that some of the audience members who never received the Pattered Light Directly still had synesthesia

A common form of synesthesia is the association of sounds with colors. For some, everyday sounds such as doors opening, cars honking, or people talking can trigger seeing colors. For others, colors are triggered when musical notes and/or keys are being played. This is the form of synesthesia that I designed into my Patterned Light Stimulus Generator

The colors triggered by certain sounds, and any other synesthetic visual experiences, are referred to asphotisms.

From the reports of the people in the audience who also had lucid dreams without the Patterned Light stimuli, they could also be called Photorgasims.

On ecstatic woman said she saw the color “Turtle” and then wondered why she had never realized before, that Turtle was not only a reptile, but also a color too?

It appears that this process is universal and works across species and with Earthlings and Aliens alike.
It could therefore become much like a Star Trek Universal Translator.

Lloyd and Art talked about synesthesia, in a different context, later in the program.

The audio-induced Patterned Light Stimuli actually causes a lot of such synesthesia in the lucid dreaming process.

But Momma…That’s Where the Fun Is!

With Best Regards
PlasmonPolariton
Libertalien from the Pleiades Star Cluster

Last edited:
Reactions: booksdates
I was on again last night 15/16 Sept with Art and Loyd (Lloyd?)

Art lost Lloyd and then answered my line while he was trying to get Lloyd back.

I helped Art kill some time (because as we all know, the show must go on), while Art tried to reconnect with Lloyd. Art held me over the break, and I had to reiterate the question again for Lloyd when Art got Lloyd back on the air.

The world's first 3D Patterned Light Induced Virtual Reality Holo-Deck in your Mind's Eye Concert occurred a quarter centery ago in 1990 in Northern California.

The "Forty-Eight Hours" played in "Your Mind's Ear; and Your Mind’s Eye" concert was held at the "Cellar" nightclub in Marin County CA

The band was Lynnette Shaw's "Forty-Eight Hours.

" I had six concert goers wearing Patterned Light helmet visors who were having Virtual-Reality lucid dreams injected into their brains via patterned light while they were wide awake and enjoying the concert.

I only had six audience Patterned Light Virtual Reality Visors available and a seventh special Patterned Light Virtual Reality Visor that I wore as the Patterned Light Virtual Reality Special Effects Lucid Dream Director.

I was taking a direct audio feed from the Lynette Shaw’s “Forty-Eight Hours” Blues-Reggae-Ska Band and processing the Holo-Deck Musical Patterned Light Virtual Reality Visors Dream Mix for the six lucky audience members who were grooving on the Patterned Light Virtual Reality 3D in your Mind’s Eye Imaging.

These six lucky audience members who were enjoying the Patterned Light Virtual Reality 3D were seeing many more color hues and shades than they had ever seen with their normal visual fields in a new parallel Patterned Light induced human visual field, that simply overwhelmed their visual field.

Essentially these six audience members were seeing dreamy colors with no names that few people had ever seen or experienced before. The Patterned Light processor signals that I was routing to these six audience members were so powerful that the Lucid Dreaming images which were being created within their brain’s Neural Network from the Band’s audio music signals, which were so bright and overpowering that the musically synchronized lucid dream was blinding these six audience members so that they could no longer perceive the real world around them.

These six audience members were totally immersed in the lucid dream imagery and were “Blinded By Light of Lucid Dreaming; and were Staring into the Sun” of an impossibly new spectrum of suddenly found concert colors, (But Momma…That’s where the fun is!)

With my special seventh Patterned Light Virtual Reality Visor that I wore as the Patterned Light Virtual Reality Special Effects Lucid Dream Director,I was processing the Holo-Deck Musical Patterned Light Virtual Reality Visors Dream Mix for the six lucky audience members who were grooving on the Patterned Light Virtual Reality 3D in your Mind’s Eye Imaging, while also monitoring these six audience members visualizations at a somewhat lower lucid dream intensity, ( I had to reduce my own lucid dream intensity slide fader to accomplish this, so that I was not also Blinded By The Patterned light too) and I then could still see what Lynette’s band was doing on stage and I could still simultaneously watch the audience reactions of the about 200 audience members who were not wearing the Patterned Light Lucid Dreaming visor apparatus.

During the concert the band would occasionally hit a musical note that was translated into a sudden dream sequence which would cause me and the other six Lucid Dreamers to see the veins in out retinas, which are normally blanked out by our own visual field within our own visual cortex neural network, so as not to obscure our vision.

For some reason humans have evolved with veins blocking the light to our retinal rods and cones. Out neural network is programmed since birth to ignore those veins such that they just seemingly disappear and we do not normally, them anymore to a higher order visual retinal vein blanking process.

To my astonishment and whenever the band hit a note that caused me and the other six audience members be subjected to the Patterned Light stimulus, such that we all began to see our normally suppressed retinal veins, then at that same instant many members of the audience who were receiving no Patterned Light Stimulus at all, would suddenly sync-up neurologically speaking and begin to experience the Lucid Dreams themselves, for a few seconds, just after they too, suddenly would see the veins in their own retinas.

For the last quarter century, since this unusual test concert in 1990, I have been wondering exactly how the seven audience members receiving the Patterned Light Lucid Dreaming Stimulus were able to act as transmitters without really trying to do so, and were also able, somehow, able to transfer their lucid dreams while wide awake, to the other members of the audience who were not subjected directly to any of the Patterned Light stimuli.

This has to be, in my opinion, an example of both remote lucid dream viewing by the audience, and unintentional remote transmission of he patterned light stimuli from the seven Patterned Light transmitting audience members to the many to the other members of the audience who were not subjected directly to the patterned light stimuli.

This is both a stimuli hardware based transmission method and a Human Conscious based protocol that somehow mysteriously works to transfer information direcly from one or more human neural transmission networks to multiple human neural receptor networks.

I was very surprised that some of the audience members who never received the Pattered Light Directly still had synesthesia

A common form of synesthesia is the association of sounds with colors. For some, everyday sounds such as doors opening, cars honking, or people talking can trigger seeing colors. For others, colors are triggered when musical notes and/or keys are being played. This is the form of sythesia that I designed into my Patterned Light Stimulus Generator

The colors triggered by certain sounds, and any other synesthetic visual experiences, are referred to asphotisms.

From the reports of the people in the audience who also had lucid dreams without the Patterned Light stimuli, the could also be called Photorgasims.

On ecstatic woman said she saw the color “Turtle” and then wondered why she had never realized before, that Turtle was not only a reptile, but also a color too?

Although Lloyd and Art talked about synesthesia, in a different context, later in the program; the audio-induced Patterned Light Stimuli actually causes a lot of synesthesia in the lucid dreaming process.

But Momma…That’s Where the Fun Is!

With Best Regards
PlasmonPolariton
Libertalien from the Pleiades Star Cluster
wow! plaz 4 get about calling! you should contact art's producer and be a guest! unfortunate but i missed last nite....again with the best of intentions i tuned in on the sw station out of nashville and fell fast asleep...usually to wake up just prior to him signing off.

wow! plaz 4 get about calling! you should contact art's producer and be a guest! unfortunate but i missed last nite....again with the best of intentions i tuned in on the sw station out of nashville and fell fast asleep...usually to wake up just prior to him signing off.
Naps...you need naps! lol

Reactions: booksdates
Loyd was just on the site, Plasmon. He is taking questions and I will be grouping them in one place for him to answer over the weekend. If you have further questions for him leave it on that thread so I can put the questions together for him.

Thanks Debi
Well I have had a lot of questions (for a quarter of a century now) about exactly why patterned light does what it does to the Human brain. By inducing lucid dreaming while awake and simultaneously creating another alternative visual field in humans it can certainly relax the brain

The problem is that until one actually experiences its effects it is very hard to describe.

Another problem is that in science every question asked reveals about ten new questions when answered, so the question count grows exponentially.

Certainly when I had my breakthrough discovery in 1988 that the only coherence was not in the light itself but rather in my own brain's neural network i was ecstatic to learn that fact by gradually eliminating all the other possibilities.

When I then showed a close scientific friend he too was astonished.

So My friend acted as my witness as I got the neuroophthalmology department at the medical College of Virginia to sign a non-disclosure agreement so that I could demonstrate the Patterned Light Induction of awake and aware Lucid Dreaming there.

The doctors there were all astonished too.

Questions are plentiful, but simple answers quickly become very scarce.

There is plenty of astonishment to go around, but alas after a quarter century still very few answers.

I do know that every time i hook several humans to this device and supply patterned light, everybody shares what appears to be exactly the same dream upon debriefing. and everybody reacts to sudden stimuli exactly the same way.

One of the neuroophthalmologists said that was not surprising because neurons in human brains are wired very similarly and learn to react to the same stimuli in very similar ways.

Another said "If the DEA ever catches wind of this you are going to be a marked man!"

It is a very pleasurable experience to be exposed to Patterned Light, which may explain why the brain becomes so relaxed that telepathy and remote transmitting and remote viewing sort of automatically commence.

Strangely, over the last quarter century I have found several useful applications for this technology.

I am now working on a Plasmonic Rocket Drive, for example that explores whether matter can be quantum entangled by super high frequency Patterned Light.

This could also be a way to do sub-space communications with parallel universes.

Perhaps even dark matter could be visualized with Patterned Light telescopes

In the last couple of years there has been an explosion into a new field of optics called meta-materials that actually depend on quantum dots and negative index of refraction meta-materials that can make objects seem to de-materialize.

The electron was proposed by Benjamin Franklin but we still do not know exactly what an electron is. Yet we have an entire field of electronics based on exploitation of that mysterious unknown.

So, over the years I have grown very fond of enjoying the quest for answers rather than the destination of the final question finally answered.

Paranormal was never intended to be my field of interest. I cannot, however deny that I just keep stumbling over paranormal every few feet of my scientific journey.

Kind of like Newtons Apple!

I would like to know why THAT keeps on happening?

With Best Regards
PlasmonPolariton

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi