Dark Matter 10/31 Art Bell's Spooky Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another story that leads me to conclude that I am protected.

As a youth many of us do things like séances and Ouija boards...It was late at night and I was headed over to a friends house as we were all gonna party.....I got to his attic room and opened the door. They were heavily into a séance. I could see candles lit and my friend talking to the spirits or trying to. I stop and noticed there was a haze. Like a wave of oppressive heat...it sort of gushed out of the room and swooshed past me. After it did the 6 people in the séance kind of turned their heads towards me. I said hey guys what's up........I then quickly noticed that their eyes, all of their eyes, were red and they spoke to me in a low demonic voice that was raspy and very low..."GET OUT" and the door slammed shut.......I just stood there.......a few moments later I heard voices, their regular voices starting to talk, I quickly open the doors and tell them about what they had just did.....they remembered none of it.......

Here is another true tale and it may have a perfectly reasonable explanation but to this date I am not sure what that could be. Back in 1990/1991 my parents, brother and I moved over to another land and had a house built on it. Later on before I started my freshman year of High School I was watching TV. This TV was one of those that had the dial, where you had to get up and physically turn the channel.

There was a cable box attached.

One night/morning I was watching TV and out of nowhere it began changing channels. Not the cable box. The dial itself was being changed. It turned itself off (again a physical movement that creates an audible click) and turned back on again.

I decided that I must have been tired and unplugged the TV and went to bed.
nice!

Room 201 ,motel 8 ,Strafford ,Mo. I never fall asleep without a small light being on, that way I can get my bearings for when I return. My journey took me to the labyrinths of Hades , a place of sporadic lighting and its not until you are a foot from someone that you can make out their features, as I walked past them I heard the words "what was that" as they turned and looked in my direction, I had disturbed the air around them as I had walked past but I was invisible to all who were present , there is a reason why I was invisible for 2 out of 3 journeys there. last journey I was uncloaked , the hair on my arms stood up and I could hear " get out of there ,get out of there". I arrived back at room 201 and opened my eyes . Standing at the bottom of the bed were 6 hellhounds armed with spears staring at me , I slowly got out of bed and faced them , my dog also woke up and came to my side bearing his teeth. The hellhounds looked around the room mystified at their surroundings, they had travelled back with me . I told the dog to stay and I approached them ready for a fight and all disappeared apart from one , the leader. I ran at him to grab his throat as he too disappeared and I ran straight through. true or false ?

I made sure I slept under the covers and my light was left on.
Dad wasn't too pleased to see my light was on...but hey I'd rather face a pissed off Dad than a ghost that decides I shouldn't be watching TV!
The powerful blanket of protection created a fort of invulnerability....spirits cannot penetrate the fabric...much like if as a holy man had blessed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.