Dark Matter 10/31 Art Bell's Spooky Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening On Demand because we were up sick yesterday - without overeating the candy, even. Had to laugh at that part where the lady and her husband were watching Most Haunted and something showed up in her house. I was home alone with my baby son watching the Ghost Hunters on the t.v. in the bedroom when my toothbrush shot out of the holder across the sink. I was on the phone with my dad at the time and he told me the same thing Art said - watching those shows can open things up. But here I am at 2 a.m. listening to Art Bell and Ghost Stories anyway.

Reactions: Naked Apple
Listening On Demand because we were up sick yesterday - without overeating the candy, even. Had to laugh at that part where the lady and her husband were watching Most Haunted and something showed up in her house. I was home alone with my baby son watching the Ghost Hunters on the t.v. in the bedroom when my toothbrush shot out of the holder across the sink. I was on the phone with my dad at the time and he told me the same thing Art said - watching those shows can open things up. But here I am at 2 a.m. listening to Art Bell and Ghost Stories anyway.
You know, I've always wondered about that. I wondered if watching ghosts and spirits on tv let them into our own homes, even though it is something on tv. I just figured that I was being superstitious. I've wondered about radio, also. If noory had gone through with his ouiji board experiment on the radio, I am not sure that I would have wanted to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.