Dark Matter 10/31 Art Bell's Spooky Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Location of Encounter: Nashville, Tennessee
Description of Encounter:

When Dad got released he did tell us of one event when he was approached by a spirit, when Dad was in critical condition and just brought back from the dead.
He said this guy would hang around his room and at one point asked him, “are you afraid of dying?” My Dad’s reply was, “No. Are you?” and the guy never replied. Just looked at him.

Vanderbilt Hospital is haunted.
No doubts.
Sometimes the ghosts will come back home with you.
I love your Dad's reply.

Last edited:
Near where I lived in Scotland there is a place called the "whangie". Its a rock wall formation 30 feet high approx., with a hidden passageway and nearby is the witches coven. Everyone I took there could not find the entrance no matter how hard they tried. There is a slight overlap of the rocks ,hides the passageway . Everyone grins when they are shown the entrance , the wind could be howling outside , once inside there is complete silence and when you look up you can see the sky. The folklore regarding this strange place is this, the three witches from the coven summoned the deil (devil) and in his anger at being summoned thrashed his tail against the rock causing this unique structure to be formed, funny thing is , at night when I ask my guests if they want to walk to the witches coven they look at me like they have seen a ghost :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.