Build a Beach

I'll be Jad's pool boy. I figure she'll tip well and I know the stories will be hilarious. I draw the line at performing similar duties for visiting Bedouins and their camels, however.
are you ok with Turks? View attachment 50274
damn, i miss Istanbul (not Constantinople ) The
I'd like to join you people but I'm busy maintaining the grounds on the resort. Grass grows mighty quick in the tropics, just leave me one of those fancy umbrella drinks for after work. I'm too hot and tired to party. Could I just ask Jadamz to get her gnomes off the lawn, they seem to have migrated here:eek:.
HAVE GNOMES.WILL TRAVEL.

• Wow
Reactions: ozentity
I have my drink and am heading to the beach with my margarita and big blanket so we can all sit and visit. I will be managing the stable on the beach so we can all go riding at sunset in the soft waves and sand. I am sure Paintman will be cooking us up some wonderful dish for dinner.
I'll be in charge of the weed.:cool:

Last edited:
I must confess that I am not a beach guy, and my "serious" drinking days are long gone.
So I will just stop by and visit, then head off to my wilderness retreat in the mountains.
I prefer the mountains/high desert. I like the beach when there is no heat and no people. and my hard drinkin/carousing/getting high on drugs,taking off all my clothes,passing out in a van of someone I did not know,needing 5 guys from the filming crew to wrap me in a bedspread and carry me up 2 flights of stairs, days are behind me . Not a good look for a senior citizen.

It's at this point I realize I have no discernible skills or talents to contribute to running a beach resort. Guess I'm part of the housekeeping staff. I can be the staff member responsible for putting starlight mints on everyone's pillows.
oh, I forgot! I was a lifeguard for about 3 years.It was at a swimming pool but I have that skill! ( I am actually writing up a list of all the things I would like as a skillset. It is looong.)