Build a Beach

I actually went to bartending school, it was a two week course and I got my mixology certificate. I've never worked as a bartender but I have acted in a bartender capacity and numerous friends parties since then. One of my wife's friends threw a party and asked if I would be willing to use my bartender abilities, I said "sure" so she went to the liquor store and bought about $500 worth of various alcohols. When we showed up she pointed at the multiple shelves of booze and said "All of that is just for you". I was the most loved person at the party that night, and the most hated the next day when everyone had hangovers.

I'm also willing to to go out on the boat and catch fresh fish for the menu.
You're hired! lol

• Haha
Reactions: jadamz
I'd like to join you people but I'm busy maintaining the grounds on the resort. Grass grows mighty quick in the tropics, just leave me one of those fancy umbrella drinks for after work. I'm too hot and tired to party. Could I just ask Jadamz to get her gnomes off the lawn, they seem to have migrated here:eek:.

I'd like to join you people but I'm busy maintaining the grounds on the resort. Grass grows mighty quick in the tropics, just leave me one of those fancy umbrella drinks for after work. I'm too hot and tired to party. Could I just ask Jadamz to get her gnomes off the lawn, they seem to have migrated here:eek:.
ROFL!!!! We are giving you time off to come party. And be glad it's only the gnomes..when her Fae gang shows up you'll be doing overtime!

Steam bath. Sauna.

Three thousand years ago in ancient Rome I used to manage manage a Gold's Gym. We had a Muscle Beach, like Venice, California.
Dumb move.
All of that sand migrated inside into the equipment.

I was housekeeping.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Lynne and ozentity

Your assignment today is "Build a Beach Resort"!
What do you want at our PNF Resort?
From drinks offered to music played...even the colors and size of the towels!
Volunteers to be pool boy? Who's gonna bartend?
Tell me the amenities we shall offer!
View attachment 50258

A friend of my family in Australia did actually "build a beach". The town had erected a sea wall that had caused their beach to wash away. The counsellors in question had a breakwater built to establish a "scallop" between 2 points, and then bought sand from another municipality, and had it pumped in from a barge off the coast. The sand washed straight up onto the tiny remaining beach fragment and restored the beach. It is still there today afaik.

Love the name. My Grandpa was horseracing friends with Al's brother, Ralph. He was very good with logistics..

• Wow
Reactions: ozentity