Build a Beach

I have my drink and am heading to the beach with my margarita and big blanket so we can all sit and visit. I will be managing the stable on the beach so we can all go riding at sunset in the soft waves and sand. I am sure Paintman will be cooking us up some wonderful dish for dinner.

So, My friends refrĝgerator went out. I have to remind you that she feeds me really good food . "Tina, Do you want me to bring over 12 chest coolers ?

He, brother,
ilved on Lake Michigan and there was some Us Army infantry drinking going on.

And over the course of 7 summers you get a really good collection of coolers.
We lost

Last edited:
Reactions: Benway and ozentity
It's at this point I realize I have no discernible skills or talents to contribute to running a beach resort. Guess I'm part of the housekeeping staff. I can be the staff member responsible for putting starlight mints on everyone's pillows.

I'll be Jad's pool boy. I figure she'll tip well and I know the stories will be hilarious. I draw the line at performing similar duties for visiting Bedouins and their camels, however.
are you ok with Turks?
1691427722978.jpeg

damn, i miss Istanbul (not Constantinople ) The Hammams are fantastic .So is the food. So is the people. (I drive spell check crazy with my inappropriate use of the English language. I spend a good part of my day arguing with Alexa and Spellcheck. grrr lol

are you ok with Turks? View attachment 50274
damn, i miss Istanbul (not Constantinople ) The Hammams are fantastic .So is the food. So is the people. (I drive spell check crazy with my inappropriate use of the English language. I spend a good part of my day arguing with Alexa and Spellcheck. grrr lol
As long as there are no camels.

I also love Turkish food. There was a Turkish restaurant just outside Heathrow that had amazing food. I was usually the only non-Turk in there. I got to be pretty tight with one of the waitresses, she called "Mr American Guy." The Duke charm again......