4-30-2021 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

Hi Amused! Yup, this has been a real item of discussion around here. Yesterday we were all trying to figure out our time confusion.
Art Bell called it the quickening. I call it old age!

I am living in Phoenix AZ where we now have perpetual spring. Thank you climate change. The southwest is in a exceptionally extreme drought. I am allergic to everything and have asthma almost every day. The Palo Verde trees have budded out 5 times since last spring. My dog goes out and drags pollen back with him. The little stinker is going to get groomed tomorrow. I keep his hair real short as it is easier to wipe pollen off him so we can cuddle.
I live in the middle of farm country. Ugh. Everybody told me to "move west" for better air with my lungs. Then I read reports like yours.

Since I last talked to you. I broke my back on top of the lung problems.
Oh man! Girl, I did that 17 years ago and still have issues. You have my sympathies. I am so sorry you have had to join the club.

I live in the middle of farm country. Ugh. Everybody told me to "move west" for better air with my lungs. Then I read reports like yours.
Don’t come west. It’s really bad now. I am considering relocating to the Pacific Northwest. Still have some pollen but the air is clean. Phoenix has the worst air quality among the 12 largest western cities.

Oh man! Girl, I did that 17 years ago and still have issues. You have my sympathies. I am so sorry you have had to join the club.
It sucks big time. But you go with the hand you are dealt.

Don’t come west. It’s really bad now. I am considering relocating to the Pacific Northwest. Still have some pollen but the air is clean. Phoenix has the worst air quality among the 12 largest western cities.
The farthest west I'm likely to go is Peoria, IL, near my son. Indiana and IL are about the same on allergens.
It sucks big time. But you go with the hand you are dealt.
And that right there is the bottom line of it all. How long ago did this happen?

The farthest west I'm likely to go is Peoria, IL, near my son. Indiana and IL are about the same on allergens.

And that right there is the bottom line of it all. How long ago did this happen?
About 21/2 years ago. It was from being over prescribed with steroids. One day during a flare I coughed and sustained two compression fractures.