4-30-2021 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

About 21/2 years ago. It was from being over prescribed with steroids. One day during a flare I coughed and sustained two compression fractures.
Good grief. I've had the entire lower back with 4 discs blow years ago. And I always worry about what happened to you happening during a flare. Bless ya, I send you love and healing.

Hi Deb, Countess...

I'm allergic to our Pug. Dog dander is my bane. Kelly lets her sleep in our bed so I have to replace my pillow cases every single night, or I won't be able to open my eyes in the morning.
I go through this with my cats. I have to change the linens fairly frequently, but it's worth it!

WandS....
Happens to the best of us. And I think you could make a very good case that you had some bad shrimp.
Paint,
I could better make the case that I had some bad tequila - lots of it, l-o-t-s of it, l-o-o-o-t-s of ;vo

Photographic evidence from that same night seems to show that I crawled into a linen closet (top shelf of course) with a female guest, made a pass at my boss’ girlfriend, and got into the shower with my friend‘s male roommate.

Those guys put up with all kinds of antics from me. They were very kind - especially knowing that those two guys moved in with me a couple of months later. I’m going to assume they probably liked the fact that I could party hard but was still very considerate and responsible once partially sobered. I mean, a guy who de-shrimps a carpet can’t be all bad.

When the three of us lived together, we had one party where we all passed out and woke up on the floor in the morning along side Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch, and a genie with bare butt cheeks. I often regret that I invited my parents to that party. But, my Dad did ask repeatedly to be invited to one of our ‘’drunken orgies.‘’ Parents should be careful what they ask for from their adult children.

Last edited:
The closest I can come to that is archeology field school. Sweat lodge next to mountain stream on a gently sloped aspen grove. A dozen college students of both gender, lots of alcohol and other relaxants... and nothing else to do on your days off.
Eucalyptus oil-laced water dripped on hot stones right out of the fire. Everyone naked, sitting cross legged around the rocks steaming in a cast iron dutch oven. When you were on the edge of passing out, the flap was flung open, bodies flew out and jumped in the ice- cold stream to whoops and laughs.

Ghod I miss being young!

The closest I can come to that is archeology field school. Sweat lodge next to mountain stream on a gently sloped aspen grove. A dozen college students of both gender, lots of alcohol and other relaxants... and nothing else to do on your days off.
Eucalyptus oil-laced water dripped on hot stones right out of the fire. Everyone naked, sitting cross legged around the rocks steaming in a cast iron dutch oven. When you were on the edge of passing out, the flap was flung open, bodies flew out and jumped in the ice- cold stream to whoops and laughs.

Ghod I miss being young!
You guys have some fun memories going here!

You know, the 70's ended for me on the day I sold the van. December 31, 1979.

Reactions: Debi
Here it is...Friday night and I can't find a party...lol