4-30-2021 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

Friday night and I'm trying to find the fortitude to give the Pug a bath.

But the night after her bath is the only one all week that gives my allergies a break, so here I go.

(Cue the melancholy end music from the old Hulk TV show with Bill Bixby walking alone away from the camera)

Friday night and I'm trying to find the fortitude to give the Pug a bath.

But the night after her bath is the only one all week that gives my allergies a break, so here I go.

(Cue the melancholy end music from the old Hulk TV show with Bill Bixby walking alone away from the camera)
LOL Good luck to you and the pug!

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Hey folks, just wanted to share a current photo of the studio after moving things around a bit.
I'm waiting on a few more pieces of equipment as well. After all the time and energy put into clearing out a bedroom you better believe I feel like producing a lot of great shows this year.

studio.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Debi
Good evening gang. It’s been a busy couple of days. I stayed up late watching the draft and then got up early to go to Frankenmuth (90 miles away), to pick up wool from the processor. Jim and I had a great chicken dinner and I am finally relaxing. Hope everyone is having a good night. Here’s a pic of my blended odds and end colors I had in the back of my project room. It came out really pretty.

Attachments

• F3D45067-8798-43C8-BDDD-15AB191E6802.jpeg
    F3D45067-8798-43C8-BDDD-15AB191E6802.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 76
Hey folks, just wanted to share a current photo of the studio after moving things around a bit.
I'm waiting on a few more pieces of equipment as well. After all the time and energy put into clearing out a bedroom you better believe I feel like producing a lot of great shows this year.

View attachment 32085
First, since you're done cleaning THAT bedroom....lol Just kidding.

Looks like a great set up. You should have some fun with doing the interviews from that.

Good evening gang. It’s been a busy couple of days. I stayed up late watching the draft and then got up early to go to Frankenmuth (90 miles away), to pick up wool from the processor. Jim and I had a great chicken dinner and I am finally relaxing. Hope everyone is having a good night. Here’s a pic of my blended odds and end colors I had in the back of my project room. It came out really pretty.
Hi Lynne! Sounds like you have once again been busy as a bee! The colors look lovely!

I have Gabe coming Sunday to do the Sophie grooming with Billy. It will take both 6'4" guys and all their muscle to wrestle the 5 pounds of snarl.
You need to drug her lol