4-30-2021 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

Hey Paul, got anything shaking that you can do while you're recovering ?
Last night I did a very grown-up thing. I've been searching around for a new and perfect putter. Taking notes, comparing
specs. Decided I already had it !
no matter how good the game goes, it all comes down to the putter.....

Reactions: Paintman
Not proud but life fact just the same. Got so drunken sick at a friends party that I barfed shrimp cocktail at one spot on the carpet. I was decent enough to stay all night and clean the carpet well. But then I had to race home in the morning, grab a suitcase, and fly 3,000 miles for work assignment.
this topic brings back memories of rough nights followed by early morning P.T. , uuuhhhhgggg... bad memories...lol

Paul, that putting video was very ugly to look at. Like a not-safe-for-work horror clip.

And the White Sox won both games of the doubleheader yesterday.

Reactions: Paulm
Paul, that putting video was very ugly to look at. Like a not-safe-for-work horror clip.

And the White Sox won both games of the doubleheader yesterday.
it should be a "choose the right putter" public service announcement..lol.... congrats on the sox, double headers are always good

1619803533460.png

il_1588xN.1749842444_6lel.jpg

Critter,please guess..Steve or No-Steve? This is a test... ;0)

• Haha
Reactions: Debi
It has taken me most of the morning to pry my eyes open from the allergies today! With all the rain the blooms are in overdrive! Nature is beautiful but pollen is deadly! lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi Deb, Countess...

I'm allergic to our Pug. Dog dander is my bane. Kelly lets her sleep in our bed so I have to replace my pillow cases every single night, or I won't be able to open my eyes in the morning.

Reactions: garnetsilver