Your most vivid dream: THE DREAM THREAD

Mine was a 1980 Chevy Monza lol. I think before i got rid of car i replaced something in it every other week lol.

Reactions: Duke
Last night was marathon dream night. I almost made a separate thread for 'dimensional dreaming' but decided to put it here. The dream almost went two ways or was it all in the same? One i thought 'my friend' was going to pop up, but luckily did not. The bulk of the dream really seemed off but while occurring it was perfectly normal. Expected right? Basically i come home (yeah it seems i still lived at my parent(s) house yikes lol) and did not find my father there. The odd part was i did not even think twice about my mother. It was as though i knew she was not going to be or belonged there. As i went through the house turning off various lights, tv and a small handheld cassette voice recorder(?! ) i came to one wall sconce i could not turn off by any switch. Now that was one trigger point for 'my friend' to show up: mostly a light i could not turn on but also ones that i couldn't turn off. Not this time, i pulled the shade off and threw the bulb on the floor lol. As i went upstairs i stepped outside the kitchen door (another reason i thought of 'my friend' since it was that house) and a white muscle car was in the driveway. The car belonged to one of my ex's and sure enough, she was walking towards me followed by more people arriving. I remember watching my ex get a manicure (lol) by some unknown girl as the two of them had various conversations. Watching their expressions, their eyes blink, their movements, it seemed so damn real. Perhaps i lived that but quite doubtful. No offense girls, but watching you get a manicure IS like watching paint dry lol. So was this just a jumble of known things that my brain decided eh time to shell that out? Was this a glimpse into another place where my mother is no longer around and i live with my father in my childhood home and still date someone from my past? Was this a look into a past that happened somewhere before? What the hell was the recorder there for lol? Brain melt...what if someone was trying to record me as i went through house to turn stuff off thinking i still belonged there?! Yep, brain just turned into a Chiclet lol.

Last night was marathon dream night. I almost made a separate thread for 'dimensional dreaming' but decided to put it here. The dream almost went two ways or was it all in the same? One i thought 'my friend' was going to pop up, but luckily did not. The bulk of the dream really seemed off but while occurring it was perfectly normal. Expected right? Basically i come home (yeah it seems i still lived at my parent(s) house yikes lol) and did not find my father there. The odd part was i did not even think twice about my mother. It was as though i knew she was not going to be or belonged there. As i went through the house turning off various lights, tv and a small handheld cassette voice recorder(?! ) i came to one wall sconce i could not turn off by any switch. Now that was one trigger point for 'my friend' to show up: mostly a light i could not turn on but also ones that i couldn't turn off. Not this time, i pulled the shade off and threw the bulb on the floor lol. As i went upstairs i stepped outside the kitchen door (another reason i thought of 'my friend' since it was that house) and a white muscle car was in the driveway. The car belonged to one of my ex's and sure enough, she was walking towards me followed by more people arriving. I remember watching my ex get a manicure (lol) by some unknown girl as the two of them had various conversations. Watching their expressions, their eyes blink, their movements, it seemed so damn real. Perhaps i lived that but quite doubtful. No offense girls, but watching you get a manicure IS like watching paint dry lol. So was this just a jumble of known things that my brain decided eh time to shell that out? Was this a glimpse into another place where my mother is no longer around and i live with my father in my childhood home and still date someone from my past? Was this a look into a past that happened somewhere before? What the hell was the recorder there for lol? Brain melt...what if someone was trying to record me as i went through house to turn stuff off thinking i still belonged there?! Yep, brain just turned into a Chiclet lol.
This was a maze of a dream; it just went everywhere. This one may have been a conglomeration of unchecked thoughts as you were sleeping. In our waking hours we often have racing thoughts from topic to topic and we pay them little attention, sleeping may be no different. This doesn't however mean that we don't have real experiences and messages when we are in a sleep state. Only the experiencer can know that. I rarely remember my dreams but this morning I have a clear memory of being attacked by a huge fuzzy black spider the size of a cat. I was walking through the dorm rooms of my old job showing it to someone and this huge black spider jumped out at me from a corner. Funny thing is, it looked like a stuffed animated spider in retrospect. It came at me like it was real and scared me but thinking back on what it really looked like it was not real. How strange is that? lol.

This was a maze of a dream; it just went everywhere. This one may have been a conglomeration of unchecked thoughts as you were sleeping. In our waking hours we often have racing thoughts from topic to topic and we pay them little attention, sleeping may be no different. This doesn't however mean that we don't have real experiences and messages when we are in a sleep state. Only the experiencer can know that. I rarely remember my dreams but this morning I have a clear memory of being attacked by a huge fuzzy black spider the size of a cat. I was walking through the dorm rooms of my old job showing it to someone and this huge black spider jumped out at me from a corner. Funny thing is, it looked like a stuffed animated spider in retrospect. It came at me like it was real and scared me but thinking back on what it really looked like it was not real. How strange is that? lol.
Yeah pretty funny actually. I've had strange dreams with things attempting to 'attack' me but turns comical instead lol.

This one may have been a conglomeration of unchecked thoughts
Some dreams are easy to pick apart. Some are straight forward to what has been seen/done throughout your day or life, but there are things that pop up and defy that. The handheld mini cassette recorder is the oddity. I have never owned nor used one. Why would that even play a part? If i chalked it up to watching a show using recorders, nobody uses them. They are all digital now...which i never used those either. But if considering the 'time frame' for a memory or experience of that period...then yes it fits perfectly. So very odd. Just wish i knew if it was recording or playing. I picked it up off a coffee table and shut it off, though no sound came from it. We had a recorder when we were kids. It was a table top version that had an external mic on a cord and a full size cassette. Why not see that one? I used that many times. Reaching perhaps lol. Still makes you wonder either way.

Reactions: Lynne
I can't believe I had another dream that has stuck with me today, when I tell you I don't remember my dreams, it is the truth. So, this is odd to have two in the same week. I had a dream of walking down a hilly road in a green lush countryside. I knew it was Vietnam! I have no interest in the country, never been there, don't like war movies, haven't read or talked about the place etc... So strange to wake up there in my dream. I meet a teen girl out by the road, and she says to me, "why are you out here, it's dangerous". I reply, "it's ok we have moved them out of the area". She sighs and says thank God we haven't been able to get out for decent food in a long time. She invites me in for food and rest. I go into a little house. Looking around I am amazed that there was actually furniture (old and simple), I had thought they were too poor for that. I was given a meat burger and I commented that I was surprised they had this. The girl said she ground it herself in the barn. Soon after eating I left and woke up. Totally makes no sense to me why I would have this dream. I was born in 1960 so a past life memory wouldn't fit.

Reactions: Selectric
My most vivid dream ever was from when I was 9 or 10. I actually had it twice that I can remember. The devil, the stereotypical creature similar in looks to the Greek god Pan, was in it. He even had bright red skin, his legs looked like the rear legs of a dark brown goat and he had a goatee, slanted eye brows, and horns growing out of his forehead. Like I said, the stereotype. He was walking on the sidewalk in front of my grandmother's house, and left a hoofprint burning with bright orange flames with every step. It was one of those dreams that you wake up from and have to take a moment to realize you were actually asleep before.

Reactions: Selectric
Strange cluster of dreams last night. One dream i walked over to the store around the corner and saw a meteor (very low) fly over me and heard the impact. Somehow i ended up in my car (though i have a truck lol) and waited for the wave of fire to hit after impact. Watched that fly past me, waiting for the few after bursts then went to my friends place to talk about it lol. Second part was me visiting my recently deceased friend and seeing what he has been up to. For some reason he was building a stone/wood stairwell/walkway to the old family home here in town. I tried telling him someone else is living there now lol. So that is two cameos of two dead friends. Yikes. Isn't one enough? It was nice to see them even if it was only a dream.

Reactions: Lynne