Your most vivid dream: THE DREAM THREAD

I had many dreams about ghosts or ghost. I dont remember very detailed but I have feeling that I always see the same ghost.

The ghost is like women or girl in white or grey dress and with black hair and can’t see face.
I’m usaly be chased be her. And I can’t do nothing just try run away or hide but feeling is like it will never end. I had bad dreams but this ghost dreams is very different. I kinda understand that is bad dream but it’s very weird. I had many bad dreams where I die and some monsters killing me but i am not afraid like in this ghost dream.
The crazy part is that when i wake up from this dream i fill so tired like my all energy is gone and I don’t feel good. Probably because it wasn’t good sleep but still it’s weird.

Myb this is some sign or smth? When I will see agen I will tell more details
It takes time to be able to lucid dream. There were times i was able to do as i felt was right and confronting a recurring presence took far longer than it should. Once i did, it has since left me alone. It can be hard to determine what these visitations mean or want. Your inner self can tell whether it is wanted or not. Also, there are times these can be signs for you to face something. Hope it works out for you Pablo.

I had many dreams about ghosts or ghost. I dont remember very detailed but I have feeling that I always see the same ghost.

The ghost is like women or girl in white or grey dress and with black hair and can’t see face.
I’m usaly be chased be her. And I can’t do nothing just try run away or hide but feeling is like it will never end. I had bad dreams but this ghost dreams is very different. I kinda understand that is bad dream but it’s very weird. I had many bad dreams where I die and some monsters killing me but i am not afraid like in this ghost dream.
The crazy part is that when i wake up from this dream i fill so tired like my all energy is gone and I don’t feel good. Probably because it wasn’t good sleep but still it’s weird.

Hi Pablo, and welcome. I've always believed the meaning/intent of dreams are found within oneself. It might not be obvious initially, but I think eventually you will have an "ah ha" moment where it becomes clear. Others here will also have ideas, so be patient for replies.

I had many dreams about ghosts or ghost. I don't remember very detailed but I have feeling that I always see the same ghost.
Hi Pablo.o . Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. Thanks for sharing your dreams. I agree with other comments that your dream meaning will become clearer as time passes and you think about it.

Pray the St. Michaels prayer before bed for protection while you sleep.

Reactions: Pablo.o and Debi
I have been scanning through all the old threads and forgive me if there was one like this already. Dream posts i am not sure belong under paranormal threads, but not sure where they'd fit in. There have been dream posts popping up lately, figured let's start one like this. Love to hear some of your most vivid dreams. I have had many, but as far as ones that have stuck with you and remember like it was a day in your life...i think those are the most interesting and special and terrifying.
I have three… The first and simplest one being that I dreamt the house was on fire… The dream was so vivid that I went and woke my mother up and told her the house was on fire. This was easily 30 years ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday.

The second was actually a memory that presented itself as a dream… As a kid up until my late teens when I finally ask my mom about it, I had a recurring dream of my mother, holding me on her hip with my father, standing next to us, watching a tornado in the field across the road from our house… when I finally brought this dream up to my mother after having it at least once a week for 10 years or more, my mother told me that I could not possibly remember that because it happened when I was two years old… All I could think was “ Well, I’m telling you about it, so obviously, I do remember it”. The even freaky her thing about it was that once I told her about it, I never had the dream again after that.

And the third was by far the scariest… I had a dream that I wrecked my car, and to this day I can point out the exact spot on the road where that accident would’ve happened. Normally, when I dream, I don’t dream of people I know, per se… They may feel the same, but they don’t look the same, or they are out and out strangers… But in the dream, the car was most definitely my car, which was a black Ford mustang with very distinctive gold graphics… I was looking down on the accident scene from up above… And I heard the paramedics tell my mother “We’re sorry, but she’s not going to make it”. Being that it was a dream outside of my normal realm of dreams. (which is saying a lot, considering I have chronic nightmares), I was not long trading the car in. To this day, I still believe that dream was a premonition as much as it was a dream.

I have three… The first and simplest one being that I dreamt the house was on fire… The dream was so vivid that I went and woke my mother up and told her the house was on fire. This was easily 30 years ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday.

The second was actually a memory that presented itself as a dream… As a kid up until my late teens when I finally ask my mom about it, I had a recurring dream of my mother, holding me on her hip with my father, standing next to us, watching a tornado in the field across the road from our house… when I finally brought this dream up to my mother after having it at least once a week for 10 years or more, my mother told me that I could not possibly remember that because it happened when I was two years old… All I could think was “ Well, I’m telling you about it, so obviously, I do remember it”. The even freaky her thing about it was that once I told her about it, I never had the dream again after that.

And the third was by far the scariest… I had a dream that I wrecked my car, and to this day I can point out the exact spot on the road where that accident would’ve happened. Normally, when I dream, I don’t dream of people I know, per se… They may feel the same, but they don’t look the same, or they are out and out strangers… But in the dream, the car was most definitely my car, which was a black Ford mustang with very distinctive gold graphics… I was looking down on the accident scene from up above… And I heard the paramedics tell my mother “We’re sorry, but she’s not going to make it”. Being that it was a dream outside of my normal realm of dreams. (which is saying a lot, considering I have chronic nightmares), I was not long trading the car in. To this day, I still believe that dream was a premonition as much as it was a dream.
You were smart to act on that dream. You were given a warning I bet. It had to be hard to part with such a classic as a black mustang with gold graphics. I can picture a beauty. I hope you got something nice as a replacement.

Witnessing a tornado can have an impact on anyone at any age. Perhaps at that age you didn't quite understand what you saw and your brain imprinted it till you could. I'm glad you were able to dodge the accident bullet. Premonition dreams can be quite jarring for sure. Though sad you had to sell the Mustang, your life is more important than a car.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Witnessing a tornado can have an impact on anyone at any age. Perhaps at that age you didn't quite understand what you saw and your brain imprinted it till you could. I'm glad you were able to dodge the accident bullet. Premonition dreams can be quite jarring for sure. Though sad you had to sell the Mustang, your life is more important than a car.
The only car I have ever had any sentimental attachment to was my first car… No car I have had since then has compared… although to talk about it, everyone looks at me like I’m crazy because my first car wasn’t anything “special“.

Reactions: Selectric
The only car I have ever had any sentimental attachment to was my first car… No car I have had since then has compared… although to talk about it, everyone looks at me like I’m crazy because my first car wasn’t anything “special“.
Yeah for some reason i loved my first car even though it was biggest piece of junk rofl. Your first car is a symbol of freedom to head out and explore the world.

Yeah for some reason i loved my first car even though it was biggest piece of junk rofl. Your first car is a symbol of freedom to head out and explore the world.
My first car was a 1993 Ford Probe GT… A small economy sized car with a V-6. It needed a paint job, but was mechanically sound. It was quick and so much fun to drive.