Your most vivid dream: THE DREAM THREAD

I had a vivid dream last night featuring the home of my youth. I was looking in through the window of my bedroom, and was glad to see my collection of plastic horses that I was once very proud of.

There were people around, but I don't remember seeing any family members; the people that were there were folks I used to work with, even though that had been in a different city than this house was in.

Does anyone else experience sort of flashes of lightning that you see when you wake up in the dark, and you've just been dreaming? I guess it's my brain still firing from the dream.
Sometimes it is our eyes to eyelid reaction if that makes sense. Close your eyes really tight and open in dark, it does kind of flash light a bit. Makes sense also brain firing trying to get a mental picture of what just happened or what you are looking at. All could be plausible as well as there are times we feel our spirit travels to different places...perhaps byproduct of that event or return?

Reactions: Walkinanteek
Had a strange one last night.... My brother who passed a few years back was also starring in it. There was a very large white...you read that right, white Alligator about oh...17 feet long. In the dream it had been wreaking an abundance of havoc, and we were sent to try and persuade (kill) it to stop. For whatever reason, I had a dbl barrel shotgun. (In real life would not have been my 1st choice). This Alligator was enormous. I fired several shots at it and Nothing. Ended up running out of shells and the Gatorsaurus got away.
The End.
Did it feel like a visitation dream? perhaps you were having an adventure tog in spirit. Was hunting something you did tog? BTW, sorry to hear you lost a bro. Sending love to you in the memory.

Reactions: Selectric
I had a vivid dream last night featuring the home of my youth. I was looking in through the window of my bedroom, and was glad to see my collection of plastic horses that I was once very proud of.

There were people around, but I don't remember seeing any family members; the people that were there were folks I used to work with, even though that had been in a different city than this house was in.

Does anyone else experience sort of flashes of lightning that you see when you wake up in the dark, and you've just been dreaming? I guess it's my brain still firing from the dream.
I've had dreams similar. I like to think we are actually visiting people and places in our spirit while sleeping. Not always but sometimes.

Did it feel like a visitation dream? perhaps you were having an adventure tog in spirit. Was hunting something you did tog? BTW, sorry to hear you lost a bro. Sending love to you in the memory.
All good Lynne, All good. He hops in pretty occasionally. Forgive me but what does tog mean?

Reactions: Selectric
To answer, no, we never hunted Gators. We weren’t especially close. Brothers but not best friends for sure.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
I mentioned this in Live Chat figured this was too strange to not share. Had a 'fake end of the world' dream last night. I'll explain the fake (aside the point of being a dream lol). Started out working on a job adding recepts and such and something drew my attention to the corner windows of the building. At first glance it looked like a painting until what was supposed to be a giant UFO moved. I head outside and people are in a panic as i glance upward and there are triangle and saucer shape craft zipping all around in the sky. At this point i am lifted off the ground and flown out of control by what seemed like a gravity type weapon. It threw me eventually into a stone wall where i met 4-5 others clinging to it so not to be flown off to our deaths. When the 'attack' stopped, we sat and tried to come up with a plan. I eventually led these people towards a more unpopulated area where everything was, well, off. There were creatures meandering around as if they were not there, but projections. That's when the next 'attack' came and as what seemed and felt like embers coming off of me brought me to my knees. The other people in my group were all huddled on the ground in pain. I caught a glimpse of what looked like an alien dodging around the treeline, but also did not seem real. The next thing i remember we are being led through a building and being told the world was overpopulated and that is the reason for all of this. We go into a large room and remained while the supposed aliens talked through loudspeakers telling us of this new utopia. I watched young kids playing with these advanced 3d games that were 'gifts' from them to us. I scanned the area looking to see if any of my family was there, thought i spotted my niece, but no. I am no conspiracy theorist, but the entire time this all seemed staged. People were falling for this and doing exactly what they were told while i and my little group planned for ways to get the hell out of there. All i wanted was to get to my family and get my new companions as far away from this facade as possible.

I mentioned this in Live Chat figured this was too strange to not share. Had a 'fake end of the world' dream last night. I'll explain the fake (aside the point of being a dream lol). Started out working on a job adding recepts and such and something drew my attention to the corner windows of the building. At first glance it looked like a painting until what was supposed to be a giant UFO moved. I head outside and people are in a panic as i glance upward and there are triangle and saucer shape craft zipping all around in the sky. At this point i am lifted off the ground and flown out of control by what seemed like a gravity type weapon. It threw me eventually into a stone wall where i met 4-5 others clinging to it so not to be flown off to our deaths. When the 'attack' stopped, we sat and tried to come up with a plan. I eventually led these people towards a more unpopulated area where everything was, well, off. There were creatures meandering around as if they were not there, but projections. That's when the next 'attack' came and as what seemed and felt like embers coming off of me brought me to my knees. The other people in my group were all huddled on the ground in pain. I caught a glimpse of what looked like an alien dodging around the treeline, but also did not seem real. The next thing i remember we are being led through a building and being told the world was overpopulated and that is the reason for all of this. We go into a large room and remained while the supposed aliens talked through loudspeakers telling us of this new utopia. I watched young kids playing with these advanced 3d games that were 'gifts' from them to us. I scanned the area looking to see if any of my family was there, thought i spotted my niece, but no. I am no conspiracy theorist, but the entire time this all seemed staged. People were falling for this and doing exactly what they were told while i and my little group planned for ways to get the hell out of there. All i wanted was to get to my family and get my new companions as far away from this facade as possible.
Damn dude. You could make a kick ass Sci-Fi flick with that!