Your most vivid dream: THE DREAM THREAD

My most vivid dream ever was from when I was 9 or 10. I actually had it twice that I can remember. The devil, the stereotypical creature similar in looks to the Greek god Pan, was in it. He even had bright red skin, his legs looked like the rear legs of a dark brown goat and he had a goatee, slanted eye brows, and horns growing out of his forehead. Like I said, the stereotype. He was walking on the sidewalk in front of my grandmother's house, and left a hoofprint burning with bright orange flames with every step. It was one of those dreams that you wake up from and have to take a moment to realize you were actually asleep before.
Welcome to the forum Pilly. That was a pretty scary dream for a kid to have.

Reactions: Selectric
Last night was movie dream night. It played out start to almost finish like a movie. The unnerving parts of it were certain people with very strange eyes and the end culminating in trying to talk down a very angry guy from doing something extremely destructive. Even when he pointed a gun at me, the scariest part was knowing what i had to do to bring him down. I felt i knew how it all was going to play out...sitting there slightly nervous yet calculating every move he made, knowing just how it'd end. Luckily i woke up before i had to do the unthinkable yet necessary. Very strange indeed.

• Wow
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Dream last night. Wow. Mom was in it. I was at a small bldg placed right on a woodline at Highland road park. I've been there before, in a dream. The woman had a large...gray cat. You had to pet the cat. Scott and I ordered a cheeseburger from the lady, who I've seen there before. We walked back outside for a minute. We heard a commotion and went back in. A table with everything on it had just been knocked over and was still spinning on the ground. Some creature did it....It left clear, damp tracks on the floor leading away from the table. We thought it was some type of alien........Weird.

Dream last night. Wow. Mom was in it. I was at a small bldg placed right on a woodline at Highland road park. I've been there before, in a dream. The woman had a large...gray cat. You had to pet the cat. Scott and I ordered a cheeseburger from the lady, who I've seen there before. We walked back outside for a minute. We heard a commotion and went back in. A table with everything on it had just been knocked over and was still spinning on the ground. Some creature did it....It left clear, damp tracks on the floor leading away from the table. We thought it was some type of alien........Weird.
This was an interesting one for sure.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Just checking on everyone's dream pattern of late. Mine has once again gone off the rails the last 3 weeks. Is anyone else having an increase in dreams and/or types of dreams recently?

I haven't been getting much REM sleep last few months.
When I do remember the dream, it's usually a scenario where I am searching for a way out or searching for someone ;ss

Reactions: Debi and Selectric
Just checking on everyone's dream pattern of late. Mine has once again gone off the rails the last 3 weeks. Is anyone else having an increase in dreams and/or types of dreams recently?
Lately mine have been playing out like movies. A distinct beginning to end...if it makes it to end. Also been the cluster of cameos ranging from dead relatives/friends to actors and actresses seen through the years and of course the usual who knows who they are people lol. Not even gonna get into the haze of the week i was sick dreams lol.

Reactions: Debi
nothing of note here, I hope people start having nice dreams. I am requesting daffodils, kittens and puppies.

Had a strange one last night.... My brother who passed a few years back was also starring in it. There was a very large white...you read that right, white Alligator about oh...17 feet long. In the dream it had been wreaking an abundance of havoc, and we were sent to try and persuade (kill) it to stop. For whatever reason, I had a dbl barrel shotgun. (In real life would not have been my 1st choice). This Alligator was enormous. I fired several shots at it and Nothing. Ended up running out of shells and the Gatorsaurus got away.
The End.

I had a vivid dream last night featuring the home of my youth. I was looking in through the window of my bedroom, and was glad to see my collection of plastic horses that I was once very proud of.

There were people around, but I don't remember seeing any family members; the people that were there were folks I used to work with, even though that had been in a different city than this house was in.

Does anyone else experience sort of flashes of lightning that you see when you wake up in the dark, and you've just been dreaming? I guess it's my brain still firing from the dream.