Your most vivid dream: THE DREAM THREAD

I recently found an old dream journal and found a dream I had been wanting to post here, because it was so vivid and strange. Here goes:
Buildings of reddish colored stone, which appeared to be under construction, because there was scaffolding, etc. The time period felt like a very, very long time ago; possibly Egyptian times. There were alien beings there, and they reminded me of cobras; the top of their bodies where the head would be, looked like a cobra’s head, the rest of the body flared out like a cape, or a continuation of the head, if that makes sense. They were at least eight feet tall. I recognized the red building being worked on, as one that I had seen in a guided meditation in a past life workshop I once attended.

I was in fear of these creatures and hid from them. My younger brother was there, hiding with me in a closet. The creatures were flying around and working on the buildings. Viewed from the back, their bodies looked like beautiful fabric; the colors were gold, green, copper, almost Renaissance like in design. But all through the dream I was terrified of them.
I really should've started a dream journal. The ones that stuck out, i remember them 100%. Too many that made zero sense at the time. You've had a bunch of past life experiences, Garnet. Some waking and some in dream form. That's pretty cool if somehow, someway your trying to show yourself something.

I tried one past life 'self regression' session. I kept seeing what looked like an old fountain or town square that was overgrown and unused. It was like something out of an old western movie like in Mexico. Not sure what it was. Not sure if it was real or a latent memory from a movie. But it has stuck in my head ever since.

Yeah, I just wish I knew what!
Always wanted to try again. Maybe my 'older' mind is more relaxed than my spinning younger mind lol. Perhaps i will see something else? Guess always time to try lol. Travel dreams are quite interesting. No defined reason for them other than showing you 'somewhere else'. Mind boggling the thought for sure.

I recently found an old dream journal and found a dream I had been wanting to post here, because it was so vivid and strange. Here goes:
Buildings of reddish colored stone, which appeared to be under construction, because there was scaffolding, etc. The time period felt like a very, very long time ago; possibly Egyptian times. There were alien beings there, and they reminded me of cobras; the top of their bodies where the head would be, looked like a cobra’s head, the rest of the body flared out like a cape, or a continuation of the head, if that makes sense. They were at least eight feet tall. I recognized the red building being worked on, as one that I had seen in a guided meditation in a past life workshop I once attended.

I was in fear of these creatures and hid from them. My younger brother was there, hiding with me in a closet. The creatures were flying around and working on the buildings. Viewed from the back, their bodies looked like beautiful fabric; the colors were gold, green, copper, almost Renaissance like in design. But all through the dream I was terrified of them.
Thanks for sharing this one Garnet. They sure sound like snake people, which biblically speaking could be bad news. I hope it is not a real past life memory or visit, sounds awful. I wonder if it could have been on another planet, Mars maybe?

Thanks for sharing this one Garnet. They sure sound like snake people, which biblically speaking could be bad news. I hope it is not a real past life memory or visit, sounds awful. I wonder if it could have been on another planet, Mars maybe?
Yes, I did not like those creatures at all! The fact that in the dream I was hiding, told me a lot.

And the setting reminded me of Egypt, but not sure.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
So i guess the discussion yesterday spawned this one. Had a dream about my childhood house (once again) and my parents were there. I only caught glimpses of my dad, though he was wearing a sweatshirt with the company logo i work for. The odd thing is i knew my boss gave it to him, though they have never met. We were discussing their upcoming trip while putting loads of laundry away. I distinctly remember heading down the stairs from the second floor and feeling the cool contours of the iron railing. I went to the kitchen to wash my hands in the sink and wondered why the hell the counter was so high lol. It was as though i was me now but smaller in size. I'm guessing jumbled memories of then and now teetering on the edge of lucidity. There were points where i knew this was not my life but quickly became normal. Was nice to sort of see my dad and speak with him. It was not a visitation or feel like a memory, it felt current. Dreams are strange and complex things. My only question is why that damn house? I've lived in my home longer with memories of my own within. Why not here? Constantly being drawn back to that place is becoming annoying. I get it. I lived there during my childhood and my brain soaked up all it could while developing but, enough already lol.

So i guess the discussion yesterday spawned this one. Had a dream about my childhood house (once again) and my parents were there. I only caught glimpses of my dad, though he was wearing a sweatshirt with the company logo i work for. The odd thing is i knew my boss gave it to him, though they have never met. We were discussing their upcoming trip while putting loads of laundry away. I distinctly remember heading down the stairs from the second floor and feeling the cool contours of the iron railing. I went to the kitchen to wash my hands in the sink and wondered why the hell the counter was so high lol. It was as though i was me now but smaller in size. I'm guessing jumbled memories of then and now teetering on the edge of lucidity. There were points where i knew this was not my life but quickly became normal. Was nice to sort of see my dad and speak with him. It was not a visitation or feel like a memory, it felt current. Dreams are strange and complex things. My only question is why that damn house? I've lived in my home longer with memories of my own within. Why not here? Constantly being drawn back to that place is becoming annoying. I get it. I lived there during my childhood and my brain soaked up all it could while developing but, enough already lol.
Thanks for sharing this, Selectric. My take on this is that you visited him in spirit. I think we can create our own reality on the other side and your dad would feel comfortable in the house he lived in here. It is said that the other side resides in the same space as the physical world except it is vibrating and invisible to us, and that it is about 3 feet above what we see as our ground level. This would account for the height difference. Your dad by wearing your work shirt could be sending a message that he is helping you on the job. I think the reason it seemed present was because it was, you were visiting in spirit while your body was asleep. Of course, this is just speculation but something to consider.

I have been scanning through all the old threads and forgive me if there was one like this already. Dream posts i am not sure belong under paranormal threads, but not sure where they'd fit in. There have been dream posts popping up lately, figured let's start one like this. Love to hear some of your most vivid dreams. I have had many, but as far as ones that have stuck with you and remember like it was a day in your life...i think those are the most interesting and special and terrifying.
One morning, I was in a deep sleep and I dreamed that a beautiful little boy kept hugging me, and I said who are you? He just kept hugging me and saying I love you. My deceased parents were also in my dream, watching, and smiling radiantly. I was very happy in my dream, and feeling so much love and peace. I woke up and thought what a strange dream. Later on that morning, I received news that my brother had passed away unexpectedly. I have noticed that since I was a child, I dreamed about someone, only to find out they had died recently. Thanks for letting me share.

One morning, I was in a deep sleep and I dreamed that a beautiful little boy kept hugging me, and I said who are you? He just kept hugging me and saying I love you. My deceased parents were also in my dream, watching, and smiling radiantly. I was very happy in my dream, and feeling so much love and peace. I woke up and thought what a strange dream. Later on that morning, I received news that my brother had passed away unexpectedly. I have noticed that since I was a child, I dreamed about someone, only to find out they had died recently. Thanks for letting me share.
Thank you for sharing, Msj. We all benefit from each other's experiences.