Your most vivid dream: THE DREAM THREAD

There are people that you just 'feel' something is not right. Even when they are the nicest person in the world there is a nagging feeling that if you don't know them well enough, it's always there. Very odd sensation.
Animals are very keen to this as well. Seen it today as a guy walked by a dog it lunged at him and of course he damn near knocked me over in the process. No sorry, excuse me, nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
Animals are very keen to this as well. Seen it today as a guy walked by a dog it lunged at him and of course he damn near knocked me over in the process. No sorry, excuse me, nothing.
Rudeness in people is shockingly prevalent these days. It’s sad when people don’t respect each other. A lot of people are just self absorbed.

Week of strange dreams. Last night i went to sleep and woke up in another bed lol. The bedroom was almost identical to when i was young before my brother left for the army. It was daylight outside and for a good five minutes, i could not move or stand up. After fighting to be able to walk, i got up and went to the closet to find my clothes. There were no doors on the double length closet with stuff strewn all over the floor. I slowly walked out of the room and headed to the bathroom. Slightly different than i remember since there was a bath fan on ceiling which we did not have. The lights turned on, the fan did not (of course the electrician in me wanted to check right away lol). The window in the bathroom was much higher than it used to be with a lot daylight coming through it. Couldn't shake the feeling the entire time someone brought me there without my consent. Woke up in the dark at my house and no, i did not have to use the bathroom lol.

Week of strange dreams. Last night i went to sleep and woke up in another bed lol. The bedroom was almost identical to when i was young before my brother left for the army. It was daylight outside and for a good five minutes, i could not move or stand up. After fighting to be able to walk, i got up and went to the closet to find my clothes. There were no doors on the double length closet with stuff strewn all over the floor. I slowly walked out of the room and headed to the bathroom. Slightly different than i remember since there was a bath fan on ceiling which we did not have. The lights turned on, the fan did not (of course the electrician in me wanted to check right away lol). The window in the bathroom was much higher than it used to be with a lot daylight coming through it. Couldn't shake the feeling the entire time someone brought me there without my consent. Woke up in the dark at my house and no, i did not have to use the bathroom lol.
That reminds me of a similar dream I had, which I posted elsewhere on here. I woke a total of two times in my own bedroom but things were different and there were strangers in the living room.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
Wow. Full on nightmares this morning. I have not had at least three consecutive bad dreams in a row in same night in a very long time. One i was at my current house and heard banging sounds. As i came into my office room i heard something bang on the left window. So i banged on it back and something responded. I could hear crows outside so i started banging on window and repeating their cawing. Next thing i know one breaks the right window and tries to get inside. The one that woke me up was rather frightening. Somewhere in a basement i find a hidden other basement level. One that something was living in and had the twisted pleasure to torment me as it tried to get out after i opened the makeshift wall hiding it. I did not watch any horror movies only a comedy tv show. Maybe i should ease back on the comedy? Lol, yikes.

Wow. Full on nightmares this morning. I have not had at least three consecutive bad dreams in a row in same night in a very long time. One i was at my current house and heard banging sounds. As i came into my office room i heard something bang on the left window. So i banged on it back and something responded. I could hear crows outside so i started banging on window and repeating their cawing. Next thing i know one breaks the right window and tries to get inside. The one that woke me up was rather frightening. Somewhere in a basement i find a hidden other basement level. One that something was living in and had the twisted pleasure to torment me as it tried to get out after i opened the makeshift wall hiding it. I did not watch any horror movies only a comedy tv show. Maybe i should ease back on the comedy? Lol, yikes.
Maybe a nice hot coco before bed might help settle your mind, you have had a lot of stress lately. If it's not just your busy mind it may be a spiritual attack because you are in a weakened condition. Pra;yers for protection and wearing a blessed medal would help that. Sorry you are having those dreams.

Maybe a nice hot coco before bed might help settle your mind, you have had a lot of stress lately. If it's not just your busy mind it may be a spiritual attack because you are in a weakened condition. Pra;yers for protection and wearing a blessed medal would help that. Sorry you are having those dreams.
No clue what that was about. Probably my brain on overload. Yesterday was a decent day considering i was soaked working in the pouring rain. As much as nobody wants to work on a rainy Saturday, i made money. That's never depressing lol.

No clue what that was about. Probably my brain on overload. Yesterday was a decent day considering i was soaked working in the pouring rain. As much as nobody wants to work on a rainy Saturday, i made money. That's never depressing lol.
I agree, extra money always comes in handy. I used to lament working forced overtime, but the extra income gave me a better social security check too.

I agree, extra money always comes in handy. I used to lament working forced overtime, but the extra income gave me a better social security check too.
I wouldn't leave my boss hanging and the call was our office manager's house. Tree came down and pulled his service hook and cable right off his house.