Your most vivid dream: THE DREAM THREAD

In my childhood, I had a dream about the devil walking down the sidewalk. This was the stereotypical cloven hoofed devil with red skin and goat legs. With every step, he left a small flame on the sidewalk where his hoof had been. The creepiest part is that he was walking in front of my grandmother's house.
Yeah, that'd scare the pants off of anyone lol. Living in NJ you'd think i would have a dream about the Jersey Devil, but never have.

I have not experienced that. I have had what i called 'double dreams' where i have woken up and started my day only to realize i was not awake yet, usually something bad happens that jars me awake for real.
This is another type I have not had but would certainly be a mind bender. I can't imagine going through a day twice.

In my childhood, I had a dream about the devil walking down the sidewalk. This was the stereotypical cloven hoofed devil with red skin and goat legs. With every step, he left a small flame on the sidewalk where his hoof had been. The creepiest part is that he was walking in front of my grandmother's house.
I hope everything turned out ok with your grandmother and that it wasn't a bad omen.

Have you ever had any sightings in real life Selectric? I never thought to ask you that before. You are in the heart of it there.
I have never seen our state monster, but i may have heard it one night. Witness accounts say they hear blood curdling screams, which my sister and i heard one night during a meteor shower. It came from the woods behind our house and i have yet to hear anything that even comes close.

I have never seen our state monster, but i may have heard it one night. Witness accounts say they hear blood curdling screams, which my sister and i heard one night during a meteor shower. It came from the woods behind our house and i have yet to hear anything that even comes close.
Wow, that is spooky!

Reactions: Selectric
I have not experienced that. I have had what i called 'double dreams' where i have woken up and started my day only to realize i was not awake yet, usually something bad happens that jars me awake for real.
Those double dreams are so disorienting. It always takes me a few minutes to be sure I'm really awake the 2nd time. Have you ever had a "triple dream"?

Reactions: Selectric
Those double dreams are so disorienting. It always takes me a few minutes to be sure I'm really awake the 2nd time. Have you ever had a "triple dream"?
I don't remember having a triple one, thankfully lol.

Reactions: Lynne
Everything was fine, thank you for asking. I have never figured out exactly what it was trying to tell me, and I only had it those two times.
I had the same when i was little about Bigfoot. It was three dreams total with the first trying to get into our house and of course get me. That was the scariest one of the three. When he smiled at me, i am surprised my heart did not stop lol. The second we were sitting at our dinner table and he walked from the woods and straight into our front door then down into the recreation room. The third we were woken up in middle of night and he was ransacking the recreation room. The first two started identically but ended very differently. The third we were standing in our upstairs hallway listening to him wreck the downstairs. I had the most vivid and terrifying dreams when i was little. I don't know if it was because of my age or the house itself, or both. Later in life is when 'my friend' began hanging around. That was a whole other level of scary.

Reactions: garnetsilver