Your most vivid dream: THE DREAM THREAD

The ranch is still with me, we were warned that sensitives can take the ranch home with them. Not via dreams, however, I have interesting, specific physical things happen not infrequently since.
There is a lot to the story that I cant divulge just yet, but yes I am personally affected. It is not negative so please don't worry.
I’m so glad you added it wasn’t negative. Contact with the paranormal can be like a virus and not always good.

The ranch is still with me, we were warned that sensitives can take the ranch home with them. Not via dreams, however, I have interesting, specific physical things happen not infrequently since.
There is a lot to the story that I cant divulge just yet, but yes I am personally affected. It is not negative so please don't worry.
Well, I can't wait to hear more about this!

Last night i had the strangest dream in a long time. If it makes sense that instead of someone 'visiting' me in a dream, it was other way around. It was as though i 'invaded' someone else's 'realm'. My friend has been passed for about a year. I have not dreamt of him nor really anticipated it much. Granted, we were estranged and there are things left unsaid. He showed up randomly in this dream and i was quite shocked that he appeared to NOT be happy i was there. What makes me think differently that this was not a dream scenario, was the second he acted like that, i responded without thinking...Jeez...even in death you are an A-hole lol. That quick he was gone. The way the dream went about would've been clearly something HE would've dreamed of...not me. He was far younger in this dream like when i first met him...in our teens. The anger in his eyes threw me off as to why he would appear so bitter that i was there. I have been racking my head about this all day. This didn't appear to be a 'normal' dream situation, nor have i ever had this happen before.

Last night i had the strangest dream in a long time. If it makes sense that instead of someone 'visiting' me in a dream, it was other way around. It was as though i 'invaded' someone else's 'realm'. My friend has been passed for about a year. I have not dreamt of him nor really anticipated it much. Granted, we were estranged and there are things left unsaid. He showed up randomly in this dream and i was quite shocked that he appeared to NOT be happy i was there. What makes me think differently that this was not a dream scenario, was the second he acted like that, i responded without thinking...Jeez...even in death you are an A-hole lol. That quick he was gone. The way the dream went about would've been clearly something HE would've dreamed of...not me. He was far younger in this dream like when i first met him...in our teens. The anger in his eyes threw me off as to why he would appear so bitter that i was there. I have been racking my head about this all day. This didn't appear to be a 'normal' dream situation, nor have i ever had this happen before.
I think your gut is right and it was not a dream. You were probably out of body and ran into him on the Astral plane. Just like we run into people at the grocery store. You are probably out of body a lot but this was memorable because of the meeting. Or perhaps you needed an opportunity to see him, and the fact you realize his anger is undeserved gives you closure. He had the equal opportunity but didn't use it to release his anger. It may be holding him back from moving on.

I think your gut is right and it was not a dream. You were probably out of body and ran into him on the Astral plane. Just like we run into people at the grocery store. You are probably out of body a lot but this was memorable because of the meeting. Or perhaps you needed an opportunity to see him, and the fact you realize his anger is undeserved gives you closure. He had the equal opportunity but didn't use it to release his anger. It may be holding him back from moving on.
That is a real possibility as upon talking to his girlfriend, she says he has not left where they lived and on occasion makes himself known.

I think that it was an astral plane encounter, too. I have often seen people who just popped into a completely unrelated dream. Once, when my father was still living, I dreamed that I was visiting an old Western town and saw him go into this really old fashioned looking general store with a post office sign on it. He stopped and looked at me in surprise, but did not speak. Later that day when I checked my mail box he had sent me a letter.

Perhaps i am going to have to try again...though these things always come about when it is the farthest in my mind.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Perhaps i am going to have to try again...though these things always come about when it is the farthest in my mind.
Pray for him every time you think of him and before you go to sleep. Send love in your intention to him. Also ask for his angels or guides to help him. all you can do is pray for his highest good. You can't force anyone to move on.