Your most vivid dream: THE DREAM THREAD

Hey, butterfly, I just wanted to respond to something you said earlier. You mentioned traveling while asleep, and for awhile I did that a lot! Now it's like something locked me down, and I can't travel anymore. Just vivid dreams.

Last night I dreamed that I was in a Middle Eastern country during some kind of war, and people were fleeing. I started noticing that they were carrying things from my house and got upset because I spotted my favorite blanket being carried, and heard that it was going to be used for wounded people. Weird.
that is weird you mention about war. The letters I was reading in my dream were talking about war Deja vu yeah its not something I can control like I know I had an experience I remember with traveling I had just went into the rem stage I hit the sleep paralysis stage and I remember an arm wrapping around my waist and I fought it to try to intertwine my fingers with the beings and bam I was in another and was having astral I tend to attract all kinds of entities from the astral and celestial realm that is weird that you got locked down out of it I tend to listen to a lot of videos that are high frequency like for like chakra/aura balancing or guided meditations that have to do with lucid/astral traveling it depends on the type

Interesting! I have had those dreams where something or somebody comes up behind me and wraps arms around me. I start biting and digging into them but they won't let go. Once, I was actually tearing off flesh because it looked like a decaying corpse. Ugh! When dreams like that happen I have to "cleanse" the bedroom so that energies are raised.

Interesting! I have had those dreams where something or somebody comes up behind me and wraps arms around me. I start biting and digging into them but they won't let go. Once, I was actually tearing off flesh because it looked like a decaying corpse. Ugh! When dreams like that happen I have to "cleanse" the bedroom so that energies are raised.
yeah this one wasn't like that they were male really attractive I might add I know what type of entity they were and who it was but it may sound crazy as yes, they do exist but not the way they are portrayed by Hollywood and books

I've been a bit miffed as i can't remember any of dreams lately. That has never really happened to me. Trying to place if it's been since i smashed my head into a deck. I know i have dreams, but the second i wake up..gone. Very odd and annoying actually since that never happened until now.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver
There was a time when I actually looked forward to bedtime because my dreams were so vivid, that it was like watching a movie. Now, they are vivid sometimes, but really hard to remember.

Reactions: Selectric
Alot of dreams involved work lol. Thankfully i don't remember those at the moment lol. I spend enough time in my waking hour there. Don't need to keep working when i am sleeping.

yeah this one wasn't like that they were male really attractive I might add I know what type of entity they were and who it was but it may sound crazy as yes, they do exist but not the way they are portrayed by Hollywood and books
What type were they?

I've been a bit miffed as i can't remember any of dreams lately. That has never really happened to me. Trying to place if it's been since i smashed my head into a deck. I know i have dreams, but the second i wake up..gone. Very odd and annoying actually since that never happened until now.
This can happen when you have lack of sleep or too much stress. Fit either category?

This can happen when you have lack of sleep or too much stress. Fit either category?
My job is always stressful, but never impacted my dreaming. I sleep well also. Just recently is when i stopped remembering what i dream about.

So finally i can remember my dreams again. I posted about this one sort of in a thread. Earlier in the week i had a dream where i was at work (Ugh...i know right?) I was getting texts from someone that i can not remember who. They were telling me of an airplane that is going to crash. I know it was me and my apprentice working together in dream, though the location who knows. It seemed to be a tall hill above a very busy highway (AC Expressway-esque). The whole time the person texting me is randomly texting me a countdown to when this plane was going to crash. As the count got lower, it flew over top of us (rather low actually) with something following it...military? i can't remember that. Just as it reached the highway with no landing gear down, i woke up. I distinctly remember what the plane looked like. Is nothing i saw or can place to recent memory. ;ss Quite odd.