Your most vivid dream: THE DREAM THREAD

i have a VERY vivid dream life but I think the ONE that stands out the most was yeaaaars ago. Best way to describe is to compare to Inception and Dr Strange films with the buildings, but yet mine took place (buildings) ‘above the clouds’ And before either film ever was made.
2nd impactful was helping my grandma reach a higher plain of (spiritual) existence ( also above the clouds).
3rd was helping my brother to pass from purgatory into the light and find peace.
You may be working for God in your sleep life. Sounds like good dreams never the less.

Welcome to the forum.

A friend of mine called me to report a dream she had been waiting for. Her husband passed about 7 months ago, and she's been so hoping he would visit her in dreamstate. Her parents visit, but he had not yet made one.

She was very excited to report he did come in a dream, but what was unusual was that he hugged her during the visit and she woke up still feeling his arms around her for a minute. She states she also heard him whisper "Always here". Audibly.

Just wanted to say this is a lady who is very much grounded and very religious based. This for her was a sure sign he was with her.

One dream that I had a few years ago stayed with me because of the clarity. I was riding an elevator in a building with a young person; couldn't tell the sex or the age. They had almost translucent skin, blond hair and beautiful eyes that weren't quite green or blue, but seemed a combination of both. They took me into a room that had a counter and shelves or cabinets above it. There was a huge wall made of glass. The decor was mostly white. on the counter were different things like crystals, bottles with potions in them. This person appeared to be instructing me in healing modalities, now that I think of it. I woke filled with awe and wanted to go on dreaming it.

Wow! Thanks for sharing that. I think your take on that is the answer. Did you make peace with each other or was that the end of the friendship ?
The friendship ended. Her words were beyond hurtful and weren’t from a friend. It took me a bit to get over everything but I kept reminding myself the Other Side graced me with a gift by forewarning me. I believe without them it would have hurt more. It was like a practice run in my mind so when it really did happen it was more like an experience in deja vu.

This also has been the week for dreams. I've had so many random ones ranging from driving a fast damn sports car to walking around some random mall with my sister lol. The last and very quick clip i had before i woke up this morning, the details before are cloudy except for a random guy holding a sign saying Bevler. Huh?!@ Now, i don't ever remember having a dream where i was meant to see a word or name. Only thing i can remember from the cloudy details...whatever it is, it pertains to Mr Door Ghost. Their name perhaps? And the spooky thing of it all, i do not believe he has left. My hairs still stand on end when i approach that room. Time for more drastic measures me thinks.

I went through and reread the advice for paranormal issue steps and saw the humidity aspect. My house does and can feel humid after really crappy days, but after 21 years living here, only ever had two very brief 'encounters' within my house. Simple get out gestures solved them quickly. This 'guy' seems to have a different motive. The dream with the sign was strange and felt directed. For most of the weekend the spare room seems normal again, so we'll see.

I went through and reread the advice for paranormal issue steps and saw the humidity aspect. My house does and can feel humid after really crappy days, but after 21 years living here, only ever had two very brief 'encounters' within my house. Simple get out gestures solved them quickly. This 'guy' seems to have a different motive. The dream with the sign was strange and felt directed. For most of the weekend the spare room seems normal again, so we'll see.
I'm glad that you are feeling confident about this. The tools here are amazingly effective!

Reactions: Selectric
Be persistent. Just keep kicking him out, Selectric.

A friend of mine called me to report a dream she had been waiting for. Her husband passed about 7 months ago, and she's been so hoping he would visit her in dreamstate. Her parents visit, but he had not yet made one.

She was very excited to report he did come in a dream, but what was unusual was that he hugged her during the visit and she woke up still feeling his arms around her for a minute. She states she also heard him whisper "Always here". Audibly.

Just wanted to say this is a lady who is very much grounded and very religious based. This for her was a sure sign he was with her.
That is beautiful. I love things that give us evidence of life beyond death and that love continues.

I'm not sure how many of you have heard of dream walking (sometimes spelled as one word).
It is something I do without trying, it just happens. At first I thought they were my own dreams. Then, one night while in the US Army, I'm sleeping on a cot and I have this dream where the guy in the cot next to mine is playing tennis, but nobody is on the other side of the net, yet the ball keeps coming back like magic. I'm next to him on the tennis court, and we are losing against this invisible ball return. So I started laughing, which collapsed the dream for me and I woke up laughing. My laughing woke him up, and he asked what was so funny. When I told him the content of the dream, he went pale and avoided me after that, calling me "That Voodoo freak" who creeps around in your dreams uninvited.
I suppose if I did it on purpose, ok to invading privacy.
But I don't, and it has happened many times since, where I try my best to confirm the dream content with those involved before saying anything about the experience. Without some form of confirmation, we have personal experience. But when others are involved in anything Psi phenomena related, you have some pretty sound evidence.
These dreams have also included short glimpses of future events involving others, and I have been able to confirm that as well, before the event.
We always need to be focused and concerned with proper analysis of what is going on. Not all dreams are your own, not all emotions are your own, not all thoughts are your own.
It might feel like you own it.
A short example of feeling things and interpretation. I am not a fearful or paranoid person. Yet, one day I was feeling like someone was going to attack, so I'm peering out the window from behind the curtains. I decided I better drop into the fulcrum zone and clear my head (meditation my style). As I dropped into the magic of that 10 Hz zone, it was suddenly clear that it was my niece, and she was somehow in trouble. So I got the wife's phone and texted her "Wassup?" She responded that she was hiding from a mall shooter behind the Disney display. She was not harmed.
The moral of that was to pay attention to the abnormal, not all the things we experience are intrinsic to our own being. We share so much more than we might realize. That includes dreams, and the symbology of these experiences are not as universal as you might think.
If you want to know more about the "fulcrum zone", just ask.
Thanks for sharing this. I have heard of dream walking but not experienced it.