Your most vivid dream: THE DREAM THREAD

Odd, Selectric that I have started remembering my dreams again too. Last nights vivid dream involved some kind of natural disaster. There were burned houses, and cars with doors standing open as if people had just gotten out of them and ran away. Someone spotted a dead woman and I feared that there were many more corpses lying around. There was flooding, too. It was one of those dreams where I thought I had woke, but was still in the dream. Then there were people showing up at my house, talking about whether we would need guns as there were dangerous people about, and rationing water and food.

I was overjoyed to wake up to my current reality!

dream involved some kind of natural disaster.
Those ones can be scary. I've had every single one lol. Tornadoes to monsters lol to nuclear bombs to comets/asteroids. It is very nice to wake up from those. Luckily, the older i get the less of those types i have, so when i do it is odd. Maybe dreams like to keep us on our toes lol.

In my teen years I often dreamed of war zones, where I had to lie among dead bodies and pretend to be dead, too. i would be terrified and waiting for the enemy to notice that my chest was rising and falling rapidly. I rarely have those type of dreams anymore.

Had a few sort of like that. None that i can remember hiding. I had one exactly like 'Red Dawn' lol which obviously i chalked up to watching as a kid. Same scenario, running from tanks, troops etc trying find family in the 'free zone' lol.

Odd, Selectric that I have started remembering my dreams again too.
How long were not able to remember them? I am pretty sure after i whacked my head is when it started for me. Guess lasted a few weeks in my case.

This went on for about two months. I am not sure what started this memory of dreams loss, but now it is coming back. Possibly I jump started it again by keeping a dream journal next to my bed! And I also started using a small amount of melatonin before sleep, which can produce vivid dreams.

Last edited:
Reactions: Selectric
I have stated previously that I don't remember my dreams.
But I still remember last night's.

I dreamed I was a Ukranian fighter, in a street level firefight with Russian attackers.

Happy to wake from it, sad to remember it.

Creepy Bird People...Had this one when i was a young kid. The dream starts with my brother and sister getting together with my cousins. They were going to some 'cool spot' that they had found. I was curious so i begged to go with them. We began walking through the woods, my sister on horseback (she did always want one) and we came to a door in the middle of the trees. I remember feeling uneasy as my brother and cousin opened it. Behind the door was a whole other scene than what surrounded it. We all went 'inside' and there was a small pond with an island in the middle with more woods surrounding the clearing. There was a refrigerator standing at the treeline, so i opened to see what was in it while everyone else was swimming. While scanning the fridge, i saw something beyond the treeline. Getting uneasy again, i kept looking back at everyone who seemed oblivious to what was 'flapping around'. When it finally became clearer, it was a person with a beak and large wings (strange right? lol). The vibe this thing gave off was not funny, so as i turned, the door opened and i saw my sister's horse being devoured by more of those things. I started freaking out i turned to warn everyone...too late...as there were even more of them attacking everyone. I was pretty young, so only thing i did was run in fear. As i ran through the woods...eventually turning into rooms...i searched for a way out to find help. Eventually, i found a window and saw my aunt and uncles house. I climbed out the window and ran for their kitchen door. I heard voices inside, but as i banged on the door, nobody ever came. I reluctantly went inside and found the voices being a tv on in the living room. As i yelled for anyone, the news guy that was now on the tv began talking to me. He was saying how They knew where i was and They were coming for me. That was not a hopeful sign lol. As i started running out of the house...i woke up. Being how long ago i had that one (40+ years ago) i have never forgotten it.

Curious GWU, if any of the ones you do remember, were any about the ranch? As much activity that is there, may leave an imprint.

The ranch is still with me, we were warned that sensitives can take the ranch home with them. Not via dreams, however, I have interesting, specific physical things happen not infrequently since.
There is a lot to the story that I cant divulge just yet, but yes I am personally affected. It is not negative so please don't worry.