Politics You think politics is bad here?

A good mother?! LOL A good mother instills morals in her kids. Why was her daughter knocked up at 16? My parents put the fear of God in me and my sister. I didn't turn in my V card until after age 20 and I know my sister still had her card until after she left high school at 18. My guess would be 19 or 20. And being hated for being a "conservative" is not accurate any more than saying that Obama is hated for being a democrat. We can agree to disagree on this one. :)
Hey, not EVERYBODY who turned in her V card early is a bad mom!!!! (Watch it there, girl....hippie chick here....)

Reactions: surge and sal
Hey, not EVERYBODY who turned in her V card early is a bad mom!!!! (Watch it there, girl....hippie chick here....)
I was saying that Palin's daughter was knocked up at 16, not Palin. Although I wouldn't out it past her. Then she preaches her (cough) "Christian" morals and has a holier than thou attitude? Talk about a hypocrite.

Also Debi, you don't hold yourself up as a paragon of morality like she does.

Reactions: sal
wow i hit a hot button . sorry about that. :) I just made the innuendo that I would drill her ( get it....drill baby drill )

Are you aware that Preacher's kids have a really high rate of teen pregnancies? Just sayin'.....

Reactions: surge
wow i hit a hot button . sorry about that. :) I just made the innuendo that I would drill her ( get it....drill baby drill )
LOL! Nahhhhh, Nekki and I are good friends. We can pick on each other without harm!

A good mother?! LOL A good mother instills morals in her kids. Why was her daughter knocked up at 16? My parents put the fear of God in me and my sister. I didn't turn in my V card until after age 20 and I know my sister still had her card until after she left high school at 18. My guess would be 19 or 20. And being hated for being a "conservative" is not accurate any more than saying that Obama is hated for being a democrat. We can agree to disagree on this one. :)
No mother or father can be to blame for what their children ultimately decide to do. Perhaps good parenting meant that rather than have an abortion, she had the baby and accepted total responsibility for it? A totally selfless act of being a mother is having a child that you know ahead of time is going to be severely disabled, and yet sticking to your principles and having it anyway. Millions of people in this country HATE Sarah Palin simply because she is conservative - they do not know the woman at all, and yet hate her for her politics - seems accurate to me?? Yes, we'll have to agree to disagree. :)

Reactions: surge and Debi
LOL! Nahhhhh, Nekki and I are good friends. We can pick on each other without harm!
Oh yeah, we talk almost daily and she walks me down off a ledge half the time, LOL!

Reactions: Debi
I think she has the occasional gaffe, but nothing like Biden. I don't think too many people get as far as she did on looks alone. She is continually vilified by the leftist media because she represents everything libs despise. She is a good mother, good wife, and is a conservative - a trifecta and they hate her for it. Everyone just hates her for no real good reasons, in my opinion. :)
Very good points, Roy!

Reactions: Seahunter