Politics You think politics is bad here?

Millions of people in this country HATE Sarah Palin simply because she is conservative - they do not know the woman at all, and yet hate her for her politics - seems accurate to me?? Yes, we'll have to agree to disagree. :)

Roy, you know I love you, but by your example, the reason people hate Obama is because he is a democrat and they hate his politics. He is a good father and a wonderful husband and people hate him for that.

Reactions: Seahunter
Roy, you know I love you, but by your example, the reason people hate Obama is because he is a democrat and they hate his politics. He is a good father and a wonderful husband and people hate him for that.
I think we're actually on the same page. I'm not saying I agree with it, but yes, millions of people in this country HATE Obama just because he is a Democrat and they hate his politics. With either Palin or Obama it's not right that people do that, they just do. I think Obama probably is a good father, and as Michelle allows him any leeway, probably a good husband too, it's just that people don't count that and just HATE because of their political party.

Reactions: Naked Apple
I just see Palin (as well as Obama) as hypocrites. Liars and probably psychopaths. Same as Hillary and other politicians. And yes Biden is not the brightest bulb in the tree, but he is not celebrated only for his looks like Palin is. At least Obama is a well read hypocrite, not a numbskull like Palin. When she was asked about her favorite magazines she said All of them. All of them? Really? When a 2 bit news reporter can run rings around you, it is a sad day for America. :(

Are you aware that Preacher's kids have a really high rate of teen pregnancies? Just sayin'.....
I generally have found that as parents all we can do is set the children on the path and guide them as best we can. What they do is often the opposite of what we teach. Even a preacher's kid will have the desire to rebel against the authority their parents represent.

OK boys. Here is your dose of eye candy for the day. Sarah P is a kneejerk topic for me, so I may have been a little harsh on her last night. Anyway, she should get together with the dude from the Netherlands because she is just as classy.

Stay classy, Sarah!

sarah_palin_bikini_mini_skirt1.jpg

Reactions: surge and Seahunter
OK boys. Here is your dose of eye candy for the day. Sarah P is a kneejerk topic for me, so I may have been a little harsh on her last night. Anyway, she should get together with the dude from the Netherlands because she is just as classy.

Stay classy, Sarah!

sarah_palin_bikini_mini_skirt1.jpg
I am happy to report that these are fakes. If you do a google search of "Sarah Palin fakes", you'll see these as well as many, many more. The "raciest" photos of Sarah you'll find are when she was photographed for Newsweek wearing her jogging attire. Oh, and I forgot her swimsuit photo from the beauty pageant.

sarah-palin-runners-world-300jpg-8261261c688b3f1b_large.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-13_11-41-33.jpeg
    upload_2015-6-13_11-41-33.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 161
Actually, she DOES have "fakes" but it ain't those pictures, LOL!