Politics You think politics is bad here?

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/01/wagne...ian-poses-nude-for-election-campaign-5224693/

A body-confident Danish politician has decided flashing his manhood is the best way to secure victory in his bid for the prime minister spot.

Perhaps keeping his trousers on is what prevented Ed Miliband moving into No.10 Downing Street.

John Erik Wagner has stripped completely starkers for his election campaign poster.

NSFW pictures of the 52-year-old’s naked body (not to mention his charming cowboy hat and leather gun holster) have been, erm, erected all over his native Copenhagen.

Thank goodness we won't be seeing posters like this featuring Hillary or Lindsey Graham!

Reactions: Indigo
http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/01/wagne...ian-poses-nude-for-election-campaign-5224693/

A body-confident Danish politician has decided flashing his manhood is the best way to secure victory in his bid for the prime minister spot.

Perhaps keeping his trousers on is what prevented Ed Miliband moving into No.10 Downing Street.

John Erik Wagner has stripped completely starkers for his election campaign poster.

NSFW pictures of the 52-year-old’s naked body (not to mention his charming cowboy hat and leather gun holster) have been, erm, erected all over his native Copenhagen.

Thank goodness we won't be seeing posters like this featuring Hillary or Lindsey Graham!
:eek::eek::eek: OH DEAR GODDESS!!!! WHAT A THOUGHT! NOOOOOOOO! Me eyes! Me eyes!

He looks DAMN GOOD for 52! Yeah baby! Yeah!

14vpxte.jpg

Reactions: surge
Where in the world has common sense gone? I wouldn't vote for the guy just because he has no idea what discretion and appropriate conduct are for a person going into politics. He should be a mature leader, not an exhibitionist.

Reactions: sal and surge
Where in the world has common sense gone? I wouldn't vote for the guy just because he has no idea what discretion and appropriate conduct are for a person going into politics. He should be a mature leader, not an exhibitionist.
Well, the Europeans have always been a few steps ahead of us on the moral decay path. We will probably start seeing this sort of thing around 2025. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Seahunter
Well, the Europeans have always been a few steps ahead of us on the moral decay path. We will probably start seeing this sort of thing around 2015. :rolleyes:
Once again, the eye bleach will be necessary if it starts up over here. Looked at those politicians of ours lately??? :confused: