You are getting sleepy....

I wish i could. Not sure when it started, but i am allergic to all of it. Even when doing electrical work at the dispensary i would finish the day with massive headaches.
I don't like the popular component of CBD, because I have never cared for it. My doctor tried to get me to use it medicinally and I had to stop. CBD oil fortunately just calms my nerves a bit.

I can't stay in bed for more than 4 hours without severe back pain. I tend to just lay there, awake, at least I'm making an attempt to rest. My sciatica has been brutal, because spinal nerve ablation in August only lasted a month. Was hoping/expecting nine months to a year.
And of course getting up to pee at least once in the middle of the night doesn't help. Hard to get back to sleep, due to back pain.
This morning, I found my readers, so I can post. You poor people! :)

I don't think many people over 50 sleep very well. Something has been waking me nightly at around 3 am. I get up and have a glass of milk. They say sleep is only for the innocent, so lots of insomniacs, lol. I have been known to have a special chocolate brownie since I stopped smoking:cool: which generally relaxes me to slumber.
I'll see your fifty and raise you forty.

OK! Fess up!
Who are my insomniacs here? lol
I can name a few of you as I bump into you in the hallways here at night.
Pretty sure Duke never sleeps, Selectric cat naps only, and Garnet, Lynne and I have been known to share cookies at 2 AM. ;bg3
Do you know what has you wide awake? What's your trigger?
And what do you do besides stare at the ceiling when insomnia hits?
Got any tips on getting back to sleep?
View attachment 52536
I suffer from it from my mental illnesses but i thrive at night lol i had to learn to not take any sugar before bed. hate to say my parents were right about that! I am always tired but ive been able to get somewhat regular sleep. i fall asleep now watching tv lol. I miss my nights but i have been appreciating getting up early and taking the kids to school.

I can't stay in bed for more than 4 hours without severe back pain. I tend to just lay there, awake, at least I'm making an attempt to rest. My sciatica has been brutal, because spinal nerve ablation in August only lasted a month. Was hoping/expecting nine months to a year.
And of course getting up to pee at least once in the middle of the night doesn't help. Hard to get back to sleep, due to back pain.
i have severe back issues and i cant go to sleep if i know i gotta pee lol

I've been going through that for the past two weeks! It seems that pain will wake me and then I must just lie there, suffering. Sometimes the pain is all along the side of my body that touches the bed; not fair! If I switch sides, the other side starts to ache, then I might as well give up on sleep. Such fun in the golden years!