Who has what?

Paul, home run !
My only psychic abilities are in dreams. That probably led me to going to shrink school. And I had to quit when I figured out a way of looking at things and got what I needed.
But that goes all out the window when I have to explain to myself:
-Jesus dream.
-The1880 Swedish dream where I met all of my relatives.
Every year I try to seek out a Priest or a psychic that could elucidate some of these things. And I will go to my grave saying that's what actually happened. My mom is psychic friend corroborated those.

ive seen this too with ppl as they have matured more or been in situations of major occurrences in their lives. i also ( as i earlier stated ) feel as though we have access to all of these "abilities". just learning what they are or how to use them or understand them is the hard part for most ppl.

i think this is true for a lot of ppl. along with including some ppl who know they have some sort of ability. i think that a lot of ppl will pass it off as a "nudge" or "feeling" out of fear of what they are experiancing. its easier to downplay it instead of facing it head on for some. i think in a lot of ways its just trying to forget about it or let it go for some ppl. which is good in a way if they are not ready or have no interest in following where it may lead.
I never believed in "fate" or "destiny" in my younger years until one day i realized "fate" was in full control...lol..and always had been.
Ive always just gone where im led. its been a cool journey and taken me to a lot of places and met lots of ppl along the way, but until or unless you are willing to give in fully you will never know what lies ahead for you in this life. ive found if you pick up on ppls feelings, hurt, pain, or any other senses, its there for a purpose, if you accept that and allow the wind to lead you, you may be able to make a difference in the outcome for someone, even its just One Kind Word they need to hear...... sounds kinda silly i guess, huh?.... But that is how it works for me.

i think ive mentioned before of the ability to project energy that is possible for empaths at a more advanced level. though some can also do this unknowingly at a beginner level, usually due to just not knowing...lol.... actually, im sure there is more to it than that ...lol., such as their attitude and clearness or purity... being a good person with good morals or thoughts. a good aura. but yeah i agree with this too. and think that they do have abilities, just in a different way than the more common ones or interpretation of them.
I like this Paul. I try to practice “seeing” everyone I meet. I try to acknowledge the spirit in all. I try never to ignore or not see the waitress, waiter, sales clerk etc. among the many we meet along our daily treks. Every soul is important and on its own journey, how we interact may have an impact not only on them but on our own soul as well. I never felt the ability to do big things but maybe a lot of little ones will count too. ;th

Paul, home run !
My only psychic abilities are in dreams. That probably led me to going to shrink school. And I had to quit when I figured out a way of looking at things and got what I needed.
But that goes all out the window when I have to explain to myself:
-Jesus dream.
-The1880 Swedish dream where I met all of my relatives.
Every year I try to seek out a Priest or a psychic that could elucidate some of these things. And I will go to my grave saying that's what actually happened. My mom is psychic friend corroborated those.
Oh paint I’d love to hear more about those dreams.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I like this Paul. I try to practice “seeing” everyone I meet. I try to acknowledge the spirit in all. I try never to ignore or not see the waitress, waiter, sales clerk etc. among the many we meet along our daily treks. Every soul is important and on its own journey, how we interact may have an impact not only on them but on our own soul as well. I never felt the ability to do big things but maybe a lot of little ones will count too. ;th
As I've mentioned to you before, I believe you are a catalyst soul. We just call you Angel for short.

The sensitives in the big group think I have a largely unknown potential and want to work with me as well as my wife, who is a strong empath.

Here we go, stay tuned. Maybe Im not a muggle after all.

Does it involve a blood test for Midiclorians?

The sensitives in the big group think I have a largely unknown potential and want to work with me as well as my wife, who is a strong empath.

Here we go, stay tuned. Maybe Im not a muggle after all.

Does it involve a blood test for Midiclorians?
Ohhh, this should be interesting! Let me know when they hand you a wand so I can take cover! lol

I think the following is an example of being clairvoyant. I was about fifteen, and busy in the kitchen of our home. My mother had gone to the store, and my younger siblings were out playing somewhere. I heard a car slam on its brakes somewhere in the distance, and without realizing it I had dropped everything and went running down the street. When I got to the corner, I saw that my younger brother had been hit by a car.

I don't remember what made me so sure that those squealing brakes had anything to do with me, but such a terrible foreboding rushed over me, along with a series of images and I knew one of my family had been hurt.