Who has what?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

BEING A PARANORMAL FORUM, WE HAVE PEOPLE WITH SOME "SKILLS"!

WHO HAS WHAT?
204222990_663147111749135_3575262857810877798_n.jpg

Claircognisance. Also the, apparently rare, clairaugstance and clairalience, which have (I think) helped me to recover my sense of taste after my last bout of covid. I sometimes experience vivid bursts of scent or taste which are disconnected to what I'm doing. I'm not sure it's psychic as such, and may be a case of having smell and taste memories which recur. I do sometimes know things before I should though.

I also sometimes get words I don't know, including words in other languages which post internet turn out to be actual words and names I don't know which sometimes relate to things I've been puzzling over. So when I started researching early Christianity I got names which led down new avenues and provided information relevant to what I was researching. For instance waking up with a word in my head and finding it was the name of an early heretic or another figure from the first couple of centuries. I always had this, but before the internet I had no way to find out what it meant, so it was wasted.
I get music I don't know from real life all the time.

I also sometimes get words I don't know, including words in other languages which post internet turn out to be actual words and names I don't know which sometimes relate to things I've been puzzling over. So when I started researching early Christianity I got names which led down new avenues and provided information relevant to what I was researching. For instance waking up with a word in my head and finding it was the name of an early heretic or another figure from the first couple of centuries. I always had this, but before the internet I had no way to find out what it meant, so it was wasted.
I get music I don't know from real life all the time.
Benway, waking up with names in your head sounds a little like premonitions too.

I get confused by some of the similar terms and because some messages seem to present in more than one sense.

Certainly experience - though rare for me - both clairaudience and clairvoyance.

Don’t know which term is most appropriate for the remote perceptions of others‘ physical pain or emotional fears I get. Unfortunately, I have never experienced a situation where I could confirm that I felt any other emotions - just fears. :(

Claircognisance as well. Some of these experiences are difficult to discern from premonitions in that I only know that I have experienced something psychic after I encounter the same information later in real time. But at that point it can be difficult to know if I had earlier received information concurrent to the remote occurrence of same event or if I had instead received a premonition of what would be my later real time experience of that same information. It’s essentially “Clairchicken and Clairegg”.

Last edited: