Where are you from? Let's hear from you!

I am from the "left" coast of the USA, Prineville Oregon, a red county in a blue state politically, laid back country town that is quickly changing. Nice place to live, lots of outdoors stuff to do, hiking, horseback riding, bike trails, geocaching, etc.

Reactions: surge and Debi
Here's a photo of the star in the Pleiades Star cluster ( in larger of the two tilted rectangles labeled "ACS/WFC, which is the designation from your Hubble Space Telescope Operations Manual which means "Advanced Camera for Surveys / Wide Field Camera) I came from the fourth planet.
Please note that the the cardinal directions in the image are terracentric.
Pleiades_PNG.png

We had an uneventful voyage until we were entering orbit around your planet when a navigational systems glitch from some of your military's Electronic Warfare System tests disrupted the coherence field of our terahertz-band collision avoidance system holoprocessor module phase-conjugate error suppression mirror.

We then unfortunately collided at 180,000 feet altitude.
COLLISION-at-180000-Ft_PNG.png

I was able to deploy the ion deflector shield planetary repulsion entry-pod and eject safely to Earth.

That was many of your years ago.

Now when I look back at the Pleiades through my ultra wide field telescope, sometimes I want to refract right through the quantum objective field and then my feet seem to almost lift right off the ground.

I really enjoy listening to Midnight in The Dessert on WTWW (We Transmit World Wide) Short Wave.

WTWW has a great signal at 100,000 Watts it just lights up your ionosphere, and bounces 5085 KHz energy all around your planet.

From my radiant energy observation ellipseospheroid in Richmond Virginia I get a very strong signal, with superb audio quality even after neuro-vestibular assimilator signal path processing.

Like Sherwin Williams said “It Covers The Earth;” or as Art would say “20dB over S9”

I also tried listening to Midnight In The Desert at CFRX Shortwave in Toronto Canada on 6,070 kHz.

Unfortunately that signal was weakly received in Richmond VA and lacked both phase and temporal coherence and was subject to fading and serious on band interference from quantum entanglement with carrier waves, beats and birdies from other shortwave stations.

So my recommendation for those many listeners in rural areas who simply cannot access quality Internet streams is to listen on one of the few Short Wave Radios that can actually pick up the 60 Meter short wave band. Most short wave radios do not have that band so be sure to obtain one that picks up WTWW on 5085 KHz which is the same as 5.085 MHz.

I stopped working on my Quantum Interocitor Interstellar Communications Unit (QIICU) just long enough to make several Shortwave-to-AM-Broadcast-Band Radio-Frequency Spectrum Translator Units (STABBRFSTU) to distribute to my earthling friends.

Now they can listen to "Midnight In The Desert" 5085 KHz Shortwave from WTWW on their regular AM Broadcast Band Radios by simply activating the Spectrum Translator and then tuning in "Midnight In The Desert" at 1085 KHz on their conventional AM Radio Dial.

With Best Regards,

PlasmonPolariton

Last edited:
I'm from Ohio. Been listening to Art since the mid 90's.

Reactions: Debi
We're really glad to see everybody here! I'll have Roy look for our international list of visitors soon. We have people from all over the world stopping by!

Derico and Robin, we're really glad you're with us!

I am from central IL--joined the army.I was sent to Germany--got married and stayed for 16 years.I use to listen to tapes of art bell and on the radio.I wasn't able to listen to C2C until 2003 online download subscription and carried on for a while until a few years ago.After 2012 the over broadcast of the end of the world--really killed it for me---and the hosts of the show as well. I signed up for siriusxm then cancelled the online stuff a month or so after Art Bell left.

I can only download and stream the show.I also listen to the stream on my phone. I subscribed to the new show yesterday..still trying to catch up.

thanks for the forum.

Here's a photo of the star in the Pleiades Star cluster ( in larger of the two tilted rectangles labeled "ACS/WFC, which is the designation from your Hubble Space Telescope Operations Manual which means "Advanced Camera for Surveys / Wide Field Camera) I came from the fourth planet.
View attachment 1760

We had an uneventful until we were entering orbit around your planet when a navigational systems glitch from some of your military's Electronic Warfare System tests disrupted the coherence field of our terahertz-band collision avoidance system holoprocessor module phase-conjugate error suppression mirror.

We then unfortunately collided at 180,000 feet altitude.
View attachment 1761

I was able to deploy the ion deflector shield planetary repulsion entry-pod and eject safely to Earth.

That was many of your years ago.

Now when I look back at the Pleaides through my ultra wide field telescope, sometimes I want to refract right through the quantum objective field and then my feet seem to almost lift right off the ground.

I really enjoy listening to Midnight in The Dessert on WTWW (We Transmit World Wide) Short Wave.

WTWW has a great signal at 100,000 Watts it just lights up your ionosphere, and bounces 5085 KHz energy all around your planet.

From my radiant energy observation ellipse spheroid in Richmond Virginia I get a very strong signal, with superb audio quality even after neuro-vestibular assimilator signal path processing.

Like Sherwin Williams said “It Covers The Earth;” or as Art would say “20dB over S9”

I also tried listening to Midnight In The Desert at CFRX Shortwave in Toronto Canada on 6,070 kHz.

Unfortunately that signal was weakly received in Richmond VA and lacked both phase and temporal coherence and was subject to fading and serious on band interference from quantum entanglement with carrier waves, beats and birdies from other shortwave stations.

So my recommendation for those many listeners in rural areas who simply cannot access quality Internet streams is to listen on one of the few Short Wave Radios that can actually pick up the 60 Meter short wave band. Most short wave radios do not have that band so be sure to obtain one that picks up WTWW on 5085 KHz which is the same as 5.085 MHz.

I stopped working on my Quantum Interocitor Interstellar Communications Unit (QIICU) just long enough to make several Shortwave-to-AM-Broadcast-Band Radio-Frequency Spectrum Translator Units (STABBRFSTU) to distribute to my earthling friends.

Now they can listen to "Midnight In The Desert" 5085 KHz Shortwave from WTWW on their regular AM Broadcast Band Radios by simply activating the Spectrum Translator and then tuning in "Midnight In The Desert" at 1085 KHz on their conventional AM Radio Dial.

With Best Regards,

PlasmonPolariton
We'll be expecting your call when Art opens up the ET lines!