Where are you from? Let's hear from you!

Plasmon, your introduction is priceless. kudos and salutations.

Reactions: Debi
Originally New York (Queens -Woodhaven, Richmond Hill; Nassau County-Floral Park; Suffolk County-Sound Beach)

Now- Florida, Hamilton County- White Springs (Pop. 828, no traffic light) home of the yearly Florida Folk Festival with 30,000 visitors !

In the early 90's there was a radio show "For The People" hosted by Chuck Harder, that was broadcast from the Telford Hotel. Richard Hoagland was Chuck's Science Advisor. Stanton Friedman was a guest who visited and gave an evening lecture I attended at the local school auditorium. I got to speak with him later at the Telford.

Reactions: Debi
Greeting and salutations! From WV I landed in Ohio for 26 years, (snow belt, yuck) then flew to Flo rida, landed in a nice little niche. It's been a long time since I did a chat forum. Found Art's show again by accident, nice accident that it was. Had not listened to talk in years. I now work all night and it is slow from midnight on, so this rocks!

Reactions: surge and Hopeless
Greeting and salutations! From WV I landed in Ohio for 26 years, (snow belt, yuck) then flew to Flo rida, landed in a nice little niche. It's been a long time since I did a chat forum. Found Art's show again by accident, nice accident that it was. Had not listened to talk in years. I now work all night and it is slow from midnight on, so this rocks!
Welcome to the forum, Crooked Halo! Happy to see you!

Near Asheville, North Carolina well about 30 min East but nearest city... Also a lot of movies are made here. Here are a few images and interesting topics from my area....

Asheville_NC.gif

specials-bridge-new.jpg

Grandfather Mountain.... Above Pic
Below Pic: Asheville NC Nearest major city....

slider_area_asheville_1-1280x651.jpg

The Paranormal Side of my area: Below The Brown Mountain Lights Mystery:

The Movie Alien Abduction was filmed here:
Brown+Mountain+Lights.jpg
images
X-files Season 6 Episode 21 About Brown Mtn.

mtnsign.gif
Hey! I live in Asheville too! Do you know of any UFO groups, paranormal groups etc based around us? Thanks and cheers!

Reactions: surge