Where are you from? Let's hear from you!

The picture above was posted for a reason , it was Friday which means " Open Lines " and as we know , anything goes !!! I was born and raised in Scotland , UK . Spent most of my life there and had to come to America and have lived here for around 12 yrs , I enjoy it but my heart belongs to Scotland and I hope to return . I travel a lot and have managed to cover all of the lower 48 and have met very interesting characters along the way . My area of expertise covers the other side of the veil and in part , this side of the veil . I am sometimes called "rottie" (Rottweiler) on this forum especially by Debi , I attack those who write blatant lies within their book(s) and are guests either on a podcast or radio and yes I do call in , far too many prey on others for financial gain .

The picture above was posted for a reason , it was Friday which means " Open Lines " and as we know , anything goes !!! I was born and raised in Scotland , UK . Spent most of my life there and had to come to America and have lived here for around 12 yrs , I enjoy it but my heart belongs to Scotland and I hope to return . I travel a lot and have managed to cover all of the lower 48 and have met very interesting characters along the way . My area of expertise covers the other side of the veil and in part , this side of the veil . I am sometimes called "rottie" (Rottweiler) on this forum especially by Debi , I attack those who write blatant lies within their book(s) and are guests either on a podcast or radio and yes I do call in , far too many prey on others for financial gain .
I gave up on the leash....lol. ;) I did, however, check that his rabies shot is up to date. :D

Born is Missouri, rural Cass County. My dad farmed so I had a typical farm upbringing, which meant chores and being instilled with a strong work ethic. Lots of fun, lots of adventures. Went to college, met my wife and married her in 1987, started a family and lived in the Kansas City area until late 2012, when we moved to Arkansas. I've pretty much adjusted to small town life again, and life is good. We're empty nesters, so dogs have taken on the child role for us. :D

From, and living in, Western Massachusetts. I spent much of my younger years serving in the Marine Corps. Just saw my youngest child graduate high school last month. Looking to through hike the Appalachian Trail in a year or so, and indulging my own pursuits of gardening, crafting, backpacking...and harping.

Siani

From, and living in, Western Massachusetts. I spent much of my younger years serving in the Marine Corps. Just saw my youngest child graduate high school last month. Looking to through hike the Appalachian Trail in a year or so, and indulging my own pursuits of gardening, crafting, backpacking...and harping.

Siani
Welcome to the forum, Siani!

Just popping in here for a moment. Missed Art last night and no show tonight. :disappointed: I am in Phoenix AZ at the moment. Have been here about 5 years. Have always had an interest in paranormal and unusual experiences since I have experienced some of them. I listen to Art's guests with an open mind. Some are more believable than others but it all makes for great fun and entertainment.

Reactions: Debi
Just popping in here for a moment. Missed Art last night and no show tonight. :disappointed: I am in Phoenix AZ at the moment. Have been here about 5 years. Have always had an interest in paranormal and unusual experiences since I have experienced some of them. I listen to Art's guests with an open mind. Some are more believable than others but it all makes for great fun and entertainment.
Glad to see you, amused1! For everyone who joins us during the show, like the lovely amused1 does, the live show thread is now located in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Makin' it easy for you guys to find us!

Ive lived most of my life in Alberta, Canada... Currently live in a funny-named town called "Medicine Hat" for the last 5 years..

one of the cool things about where i live now:

Giant ALIEN FACE or Indian CHIEF FACE found on Google Earth, in Canada, over 400 meters across, great detail, Millions of years old, UFO Sighting news.

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2011/02/alien-face-hidden-to-look-like.html

f636458a-a7ef-4590-b2e5-c3d9d6ca6bc079.jpg

"Where ya' from?", shouldn't be a complicated question to answer, but I mostly resemble that Johnny Cash song, "I've been Everywhere".

Born in Trenton, NJ, grew up in Hamilton Township outside of Trenton until age 14.
Then 15 years in the Reno, Nevada area, many addresses.
Then 09 years in the Silicon Valley area, numerous cities.
Then 01 year in Mazatlan, Sinaloa, MX. 3 different addresses.
Then 01 year back in Reno & Sparks, NV
Then 13 years back in Silicon Valley, numerous cities.
Then 02 years in Phoenix, AZ area, couple different cities.
Now: 09 years back in Silicon Valley / No. California, numerous cities.

3 wives, 4 children, 12 Grand-kids, 5.5 G.G. kids. ~50 home addresses over my lifetime :eek:! Lucky enough to have had jobs that have let me see much of the Northern Hemisphere & a lot of Micronesia.

I've been busy :)

Retiring next year. Maybe :cool:.

Reactions: surge and Seahunter