What would shock them?

Corduroy pants.
I miss TV being a communal thing. The next day we would stand around the water cooler in fourth grade and discuss what Fonzie did. Or the Monkees reruns.
AAAYYYY....thumbs up...( can't believe there's not a thumbs up emoji....lol)..... Happy days was great, until they jumped the shark....literally, that is what started that phrase....lol

Cords...oh dear Goddess. They should be banned and burned! Awful things!

I remember those days when everyone had discussions about the latest episode, instead of everyone saying "No spoilers!"
I will second that motion to burn all corduroy clothing......although proof that it can go from bad to worse is as cords went out of style the leisure suit came into style....remember those.....:eek:

I liked the corduroy pants a LOT better than I did Leasure Suits. Those things were butt ugly on their best day. Talk about a flash from the past, the other day we were going through an old cedar chest and ran across some old clip-on bow ties. Do you think that they will ever come back into style? I have those and the old-style wide silk ties and the narrow dull ties. In with the clip-on bow ties were a box of cuff links. I hadn't thought about cuff links in 40 years.

I liked the corduroy pants a LOT better than I did Leasure Suits. Those things were butt ugly on their best day. Talk about a flash from the past, the other day we were going through an old cedar chest and ran across some old clip-on bow ties. Do you think that they will ever come back into style? I have those and the old-style wide silk ties and the narrow dull ties. In with the clip-on bow ties were a box of cuff links. I hadn't thought about cuff links in 40 years.
Do they even make cuff links anymore?

Reactions: TonyM
Do they even make cuff links anymore?
Yup, I have several for different occasions. Unfortunately I don't have too many occasions.:(
They are a no no at a funeral.
Tex I still see a few people that wear a bow tie outside of formal wear. Takes a special person to pull it off.:)

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
69580537_3003414669720578_8576348532405960704_n.jpg

EVERYTHING!!!

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne