What would shock them?

Please no. Sprained ankles and trousers so long and wide they scraped the ground and got frayed. The shorter guys among us looked like deformed gonk dolls especially if they sported a mullet haircut :D
The guys are wearing what looks like shrunken clothing, and the girls are going for the bell bottoms. Please, let's not revisit those mullets....ever again.

The guys are wearing what looks like shrunken clothing, and the girls are going for the bell bottoms. Please, let's not revisit those mullets....ever again.

I totally agree. Not sure what the guys over your way wore but this was school uniform in my day;

s-l1600.jpg

I would also like to see some of the kids these days try to drive some of the cars from that era. Hand them a land yacht or a stick shift and see what happens. Tell them to parallel park. lol

I would also like to see some of the kids these days try to drive some of the cars from that era. Hand them a land yacht or a stick shift and see what happens. Tell them to parallel park. lol

Automatic shift is so rare here. The only automatic car I had was a Jaguar which I loved.

Reactions: Debi
Automatic shift is so rare here. The only automatic car I had was a Jaguar which I loved.
Can't even find many stick shift here at all. Almost all automatic. But I remember the sheer size of my grandfather's Lincoln. Thing was big as a boat. lol

Reactions: TonyM
Can't even find many stick shift here at all. Almost all automatic. But I remember the sheer size of my grandfather's Lincoln. Thing was big as a boat. lol

I booked a hire car in Los Angeles which turned out to be some kinda Lincoln thing and it was huge, at 70mph it used to wallow, like bounce up and down. Finding the fuel filler is another story.

Reactions: Debi