What would shock them?

Can't imagine what the millinials would do in the land of no debit/credit cards of those days. Or wall phones with cords. Loooong twisted up cords...lol And TV? If you want to watch a program, you watch it when it's on or you don't get to see it...unless you got a rerun.

The guys are wearing what looks like shrunken clothing, and the girls are going for the bell bottoms. Please, let's not revisit those mullets....ever again.
HEY.....Don't be disrespecting the mullet, that was the official haircut of the 80' s....lol.....the best thing of the 80's was the mullet and the death of disco, so in a way it helped save rock and roll...... Even if just in my mind...lol

HEY.....Don't be disrespecting the mullet, that was the official haircut of the 80' s....lol.....the best thing of the 80's was the mullet and the death of disco, so in a way it helped save rock and roll...... Even if just in my mind...lol
LOL Yes sir! The death of disco may well be worth the mullet. Did I mention I hate dicso??? lol Not just dislike...HATE disco.

Reactions: Paulm
Can't imagine what the millinials would do in the land of no debit/credit cards of those days. Or wall phones with cords. Loooong twisted up cords...lol And TV? If you want to watch a program, you watch it when it's on or you don't get to see it...unless you got a rerun.
And you had to actually see it ahead of time in T.V guide and plan for it, set aside time and everything...watching a good movie was an event.

Reactions: Phoenix
LOL Yes sir! The death of disco may well be worth the mullet. Did I mention I hate dicso??? lol Not just dislike...HATE disco.
Well m'am...you can thank the mullet............lmao

Reactions: ozentity
I totally agree. Not sure what the guys over your way wore but this was school uniform in my day;

s-l1600.jpg
OMG...for the love of all that is good....please don't ever show that again....lol....looks like a cross between mom jeans and bell bottoms.....aren't they supposed to be hip huggers, those are suicide pants for grandmas.....lol..... Yep some styles need to not come back.....lol

We had better music in my opinion in the 70s and 80s. Disco was a fun time lol. Great dance music! Also everyone grew up on bikes. It doesn’t seem as popular after age 7. As teenagers we used our bikes to get places and to hang out. Kids today all have their own cars.

About those landline phones with the long cords - well, I still use 'em! I feel more grounded when I do. And what would shock people now? I sometimes wonder, cause the lyrics in some of the disco music would probably shock people today!

I was a kid in the 70's so I think some of the toys we had then would be considered a danger now...like a kid wood burning set to make wood burning designs and a chemistry set that really works ?!
I remember the TV guide...that was fun to plan ahead a tv show or movie like an event ...
And millenia people would wonder were are the baby car seats and booster car seats in the car...One day when i had comments about all this and that baby need these days after i had my son, I asked, but how were you bringing us in the car back then ? Apparently they were just holding us on their lap until we could stay put on the back seat or sit in between them ?!?!?!
And i am not sure there was seat belt either ???!!!
That is a wonder there are still so many of us...
Or maybe that is why it takes much to scare us :)

Yeah, I had a bad one,practically shaved at the front and long at the back,they called us "sharpies" back then in OZ :cool: LOL