What is going on?

Staci615

Reaction score
I have been having experiences since I was 11 years old and we moved into an old house on an Indian burial ground. I would get chills and the feeling of being watched in many areas of the home. I began to have terrible nightmares and nightly i was being held down by a force and i could feel its breath on my face and it would say “dont say a word dont tell”. To this day and i am 50 now every time i have a nightmare it takes place in this house and there are many demons in the nightmares. I have moved in with my fiance and in the house we are in now i have seen a shadow figure dart from behind a chair on our front porch in the middle of the day and disappear on the lawn. I saw a figure in white walk from
His daughters room to his sons room and 5 minutes later the son came
Out with a ceiling fan blade that flew off and almost hit him. I was home and at 3 am my bedroom door opened and closed by itself. Yesterday the lock on the bathroom door turned to the lock position. I watched it and heard it and this was in daylight hours and i was home alone. I feel like everywhere i have lived i have had negative experiences and dreams and want to know if something at my childhood home could have attached itself to me. I never had any experiences until i moved there. Any thoughts?

Reactions: Fizz
I have been having experiences since I was 11 years old and we moved into an old house on an Indian burial ground. I would get chills and the feeling of being watched in many areas of the home. I began to have terrible nightmares and nightly i was being held down by a force and i could feel its breath on my face and it would say “dont say a word dont tell”. To this day and i am 50 now every time i have a nightmare it takes place in this house and there are many demons in the nightmares. I have moved in with my fiance and in the house we are in now i have seen a shadow figure dart from behind a chair on our front porch in the middle of the day and disappear on the lawn. I saw a figure in white walk from
His daughters room to his sons room and 5 minutes later the son came
Out with a ceiling fan blade that flew off and almost hit him. I was home and at 3 am my bedroom door opened and closed by itself. Yesterday the lock on the bathroom door turned to the lock position. I watched it and heard it and this was in daylight hours and i was home alone. I feel like everywhere i have lived i have had negative experiences and dreams and want to know if something at my childhood home could have attached itself to me. I never had any experiences until i moved there. Any thoughts?
Hi Stacie. From your description, it does sound like it could be an attachment. I was just heading off site for the night, but let me attach a few links for you to read that might be helpful. BRB with them.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi Stacie. From your description, it does sound like it could be an attachment. I was just heading off site for the night, but let me attach a few links for you to read that might be helpful. BRB with them.
Thank you so much!

This person has a similar situation. Please note Paintman's advice on post #33 on this one.

Portal?

This link will also give you some basics.

PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

I know others will be by and may give you more input in a bit. Also, have you ever been involved with a Ouija board? Or had other paranormal activity or occult type interactions? Normally the Indian Burial grounds don't cause this type of problem.

I'll be back tomorrow to check on the thread, Stacie. If you have other concerns or answers to the questions, just type them here and we'll see if we can help you.

This person has a similar situation. Please note Paintman's advice on post #33 on this one.

Portal?

This link will also give you some basics.

PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

I know others will be by and may give you more input in a bit. Also, have you ever been involved with a Ouija board? Or had other paranormal activity or occult type interactions? Normally the Indian Burial grounds don't cause this type of problem.

Thank you Debi. We had a Ouija board when i was very young and played with it at sleepovers but it was really a popular board game back then. I have had experiences at every home i have lived in since living at that particular home. I always sensed there was something very dark there. Cold spots chills feelings of being watched. After we moved from there the nightmares continued where ever i went and continue to this day. It wasnt until recently that i began seeing things especially in the day time. At the current house when i get home as soon as i open the door i feel drained of energy and have no motivation there. I have never had feelings like this before in a home. It feels heavy there. I can leave work feeling great and in a good mood hut when i get there and open the door i feel depressed and miserable. Not sure what is going on there.

Hi Stacie! It sounds to me like you have something very similar going on with what’s happened to me my entire life. It sounds to me like you’re haunted, it’s why you keep having experience wherever you go. That popular game you played when you were a kid is probably the culprit. I’d bet money on it. Stacie, the new house you moved into sounds different. You may have moved into a haunted house while being haunted yourself. You probably already thought that though. Sorry to be the one to say it. As far as fighting these things I’m not the one to give advice as I’m currently fighting a battle right now myself. I just wanted to drop in and tell you that you’re not alone! There’s many of us out there with similar experiences! Stay strong, believe you will get through this, and try not to let the outside negative influences drag you down. The best thing about this is you’ve dealt with this sort of stuff most of your life. You have experience and it’s not new and shocking. I’m confident you and I will get through our current situation as winners.

Reactions: Paintman
Hi Stacie! It sounds to me like you have something very similar going on with what’s happened to me my entire life. It sounds to me like you’re haunted, it’s why you keep having experience wherever you go. That popular game you played when you were a kid is probably the culprit. I’d bet money on it. Stacie, the new house you moved into sounds different. You may have moved into a haunted house while being haunted yourself. You probably already thought that though. Sorry to be the one to say it. As far as fighting these things I’m not the one to give advice as I’m currently fighting a battle right now myself. I just wanted to drop in and tell you that you’re not alone! There’s many of us out there with similar experiences! Stay strong, believe you will get through this, and try not to let the outside negative influences drag you down. The best thing about this is you’ve dealt with this sort of stuff most of your life. You have experience and it’s not new and shocking. I’m confident you and I will get through our current situation as winners.

Hi Fizz. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post. You said what i was hoping to not hear the fact that i may be haunted. I havent done anything ever as far as trying to get rid of anything or done any cleansings because i am scared that i would accidentally open a door and let even more things in. I did tell whatever locked the bathroom door in front of me to go away and i went back to what i was doing. As far as the Ouija board to this day i cant believe they were sold for entertainment purposes and no one knew they were potentially dangerous! I have never ghost hunted because i have had so many personal experiences i dont need to. I have always been able to sense places that have negative forces in them. I also feel that i am empathic. As a paramedic i have been around a lot of death be it natural sickness murder suicide or trauma so there is a lot of stress in my life which probably makes me more vulnerable. I am and always have tried to learn as much as i can about what has been happening to me my entire life and how to deal with it especially the negative. I appreciate your advice and it is good to know im not alone in this so thank you again!