What is going on?

Thats exactly what i thought! I figured they were put up for a reason so i left them up. Debi my boyfriend bought the house and we have been here since last July so moving out or selling isnt an option. After all the posts i have read on here and the reading ive done when i went and reread those verses just now it hit me what they were about. I mean they are in my bathroom so i have read them a million times and now it finally hits me! Lol. Im not taking those down! If i paint i will paint around them.

Debi the house was built in 1980. However there is a huge pond with a big dam that isnt even one quarter mile from this house. The dam was built in the 1800s. My daughter thinks that could be playing a part - idk!

Hi Staci and welcome. I’m late to this discussion but will weigh in a bit. You have gotten good advice from the above comments. You may never know the trigger to these things but learning to protect and shield yourself is the key. It sounds like you may have some sensitivity to these things. Moving from a location that has strong activity is a good idea but if not possible you will have to find a way to deal. Praying the St.Michael’s prayer morning and night (say it out loud with faith and intention), wearing a blessed medal or cross all the time may be enough. Spend some time reading Debi’s suggestion thread. Learning how to put up a personal shield is a good idea too, especially if you have physic abilities and you attract attention from the invisible realm. A simple thing you can do if you are feeling oppressed is to take a salt bath. Epsom salt comes in various scents too which is relaxing. This seems to work well for temporary fixes. Keep us updated on your progress. If you are of the Christian Faith , going to church and receiving communion will help with getting rid of attachments. Remember these are just suggestions, nobody has all the answers and the basis of these ideas come from what others have reported as working.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi Staci and welcome. I’m late to this discussion but will weigh in a bit. You have gotten good advice from the above comments. You may never know the trigger to these things but learning to protect and shield yourself is the key. It sounds like you may have some sensitivity to these things. Moving from a location that has strong activity is a good idea but if not possible you will have to find a way to deal. Praying the St.Michael’s prayer morning and night (say it out loud with faith and intention), wearing a blessed medal or cross all the time may be enough. Spend some time reading Debi’s suggestion thread. Learning how to put up a personal shield is a good idea too, especially if you have physic abilities and you attract attention from the invisible realm. A simple thing you can do if you are feeling oppressed is to take a salt bath. Epsom salt comes in various scents too which is relaxing. This seems to work well for temporary fixes. Keep us updated on your progress. If you are of the Christian Faith , going to church and receiving communion will help with getting rid of attachments. Remember these are just suggestions, nobody has all the answers and the basis of these ideas come from what others have reported as working.

Thank you, Lynne. I plan on using the prayers and have a medal being shipped to me as we speak. Do you think it would be a good idea to have the house blessed or could that potentially upset whatever is there? I have not had a house blessing done and what about salting around the house? I would have done it already but i have never done it before and dont want to do something wrong and make the activity worse. Thank you for taking the time to read this and offer advice!

Debi the house was built in 1980. However there is a huge pond with a big dam that isnt even one quarter mile from this house. The dam was built in the 1800s. My daughter thinks that could be playing a part - idk!
Stacie, sometimes we don't find the cause. In many cases, what is just is and these things manifest. It could be a combination of things that triggers something. What you need to look at is what works with paranormal activity and what is known to affect it and either stop it or suppress it. Many times we must heal inwardly as we stop this outward activity. Keeping yourself grounded in faith, keeping the prayers going for protection, and loving yourself for who you are all play a part in this. Often when we go seeking to learn more about activity we actually bring more to ourselves. Focus on stopping the events.

As curious creatures, we always want to know why....but that curiosity killed the cat phrase applies here. The more we look for the why of it, the more we seem to pull to us. Keep your intention strong that you want it gone.