What is going on?

I’m sorry to tell you something you didn’t want to hear! Maybe I’m wrong. It just sounds so similar to how it all started with me and how it’s been happening to you your whole life. Maybe you’ve just been really unlucky with the places you’ve lived?
You being empathic makes it easier to see and hear this kinda thing. It’s a blessing and a curse that runs in my family as well. But that’s another story for another time.

Start using the prayers our gracious hosts have provided, and have faith when saying them. I just started to. Hopefully we can get results from them.

Reactions: Staci615
I’m sorry to tell you something you didn’t want to hear! Maybe I’m wrong. It just sounds so similar to how it all started with me and how it’s been happening to you your whole life. Maybe you’ve just been really unlucky with the places you’ve lived?
You being empathic makes it easier to see and hear this kinda thing. It’s a blessing and a curse that runs in my family as well. But that’s another story for another time.

Start using the prayers our gracious hosts have provided, and have faith when saying them. I just started to. Hopefully we can get results from them.

I will definitely start using the prayers. I have also ordered myself a St. Benedict medal for protection. I was going to salt the house or have it blessed but again not knowing how to properly do this i didnt want to for fear of making things worse. This is a blessing and a curse! I think its worse when things happen at night because we are vulnerable but at this house with things happening in the middle of the day i feel i can tell it to go away and ignore it and not give it any energy. The only other problem here is the constant negative energy that literally drains you as soon as you open the door. I have to figure how to fix that. I should be happy in my home and im not. The crazy thing is when we moved in there were Bible verses printed
Out and taped on the walls in all the rooms. I dont know why they are there but i have left most of them up thinking they must be there for a reason and if i have to i will leave them up forever! Lol

Reactions: Paintman
As a paramedic i have been around a lot of death be it natural sickness murder suicide or trauma so there is a lot of stress in my life which probably makes me more vulnerable.
And another clue emerges. Stacie, I was in the medical field for 30 years and was one of the first EMT's in my State....which will tell you I've been around awhile. Later moved on to further medical training. The point being, being at the point of trauma type deaths you may have picked up an attachment. It happens more than you might think. You may have simply been the most empathic person there and it chose you.

Here's the thing about this. We don't really know for sure what or who may be causing the activity. What we do know is we need it to stop as that is not normal for those of us living in this realm, and that energy belongs in another.

The prayers Paint and I have supplied are the most powerful things in your arsenal, imho. You need to keep your intentions focused that you want these things gone. Intention is also a very powerful tool. Each case is unique, but all come down to these two things that appear to work best.

Along with that, keeping your life "clean" and your mind clear is very helpful. The Light/God/Source, whatever name you wish to give to the One Power of this Universe works best with this kind of body and mind. Now, in some cases, you may need outside help to be rid of the attachment. As in my link to our forum recommendations, clergy is sometimes needed. I would suggest you give the prayers your earnest attention for a bit and see if that works for you.

We're here to offer support and help. Keep us posted and we can travel this road together. Blessings.

I will definitely start using the prayers. I have also ordered myself a St. Benedict medal for protection. I was going to salt the house or have it blessed but again not knowing how to properly do this i didnt want to for fear of making things worse. This is a blessing and a curse! I think its worse when things happen at night because we are vulnerable but at this house with things happening in the middle of the day i feel i can tell it to go away and ignore it and not give it any energy. The only other problem here is the constant negative energy that literally drains you as soon as you open the door. I have to figure how to fix that. I should be happy in my home and im not. The crazy thing is when we moved in there were Bible verses printed
Out and taped on the walls in all the rooms. I dont know why they are there but i have left most of them up thinking they must be there for a reason and if i have to i will leave them up forever! Lol
Your house needs another blessing. May I ask which Bible versus are on the walls?

Reactions: garnetsilver
The ones hanging in my bathroom still are Ephesians 4:31-32, Psalm 27:1, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, Romans 8:28 and Psalm 9:9. I dont know what religion these are but im in the South so my guess would be Baptist. It is possible i picked something up at work but that doesnt explain it starting when i was 11 so i dont know. Just trying to figure out what is going on with me and this house. Thank you so much. The Bible verses may just be random but i have never seen anyone type them print them out And hang them throughout a house. It is odd

Reactions: garnetsilver
Looked up a few and the references appear to be God being a refuge for the oppressed, keeping us from fear, etc. Soooo....gotta ask if you are renting or did you buy this house? And do you know the history of this house? If you were already an empath, and/or had an attachment going in, if the house is a problem as well you may have two issues, not one.

Looked up a few and the references appear to be God being a refuge for the oppressed, keeping us from fear, etc. Soooo....gotta ask if you are renting or did you buy this house? And do you know the history of this house? If you were already an empath, and/or had an attachment going in, if the house is a problem as well you may have two issues, not one.
The good news on that is the prayers you have cover it all.

Reactions: Fizz
Interesting that someone was hanging up bible versus throughout the house. Sounds like someone was trying to protect themselves from something there.

Reactions: Debi