Portal?

Sounds good I’ll remember that. So should I continue to track this stationary object that floats in my room? Do you believe it to be a portal? I know the demon follows me around but the thing in my room is different.
Fizz, I talked with Paintman and I'm going to have him guide you on this one. In answer to "is it a portal"...it's possible. The question should be can you get it closed? This is what those prayers are for and to get whatever this is detached from you. Any and all of them that may be impacting your life.

Fizz, I talked with Paintman and I'm going to have him guide you on this one. In answer to "is it a portal"...it's possible. The question should be can you get it closed? This is what those prayers are for and to get whatever this is detached from you. Any and all of them that may be impacting your life.

Ok thank you! Yes, I want this portal (or whatever it is) gone and I would love to get rid of this entity once and for all!

Reactions: Lynne and ElliO
Prayer for a Spiritual Canopy
Dear Lord Jesus, please forgive me for all the times I have not submitted to your will in my life. Please forgive me for all my sinful actions, making agreements with the enemy, and for believing the devil’s lies. I now submit to you as my Lord, dear Jesus. Now I break every agreement that I have made with the enemy. Lord Jesus, please send an assignment of angels to remove and bind to the abyss all demons and their devices that had access to me because I believed their lies. I now ask you to establish a hedge of protection around me, over me and under me, and seal it with your blood, Lord Jesus Christ. I now choose to put on the full armor of God and ask that you cleanse me and seal me, body, mind, soul and spirit, with your blood, Lord Jesus Christ. Please have your angelic army bind up and remove all demons, their devices, and all their power from within this protective hedge and have them sent to the abyss. Please have your angels destroy all demonic, occult or witchcraft assignments directed against me. Please have your angels stand guard over me and protect me from all attacks of the enemy. I thank you for establishing an impenetrable shield of protection around me, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Fizz, this is a prayer that is for the laity to safely use. I want to emphasise very strongly that there are many prayers of Deliverance that are only for Catholic clergy to use. They use them with extreme discretion. Why ? The evil one and his minions are infinitely smarter and craftier, they are also highly legalistic- and will try to trap you.
This is no time for egos or to play the hero.;)
The prayer asks Jesus to put himself and his Angel's between you & your family and the negative entity.
Second thing is praying with confidence. I have come to learn that this is meant to be trust in Jesus. And speaking for myself, there are many times I have prayed with all of the confidence of Barney Fife.:)
But Jesus can do anything even in the face of all of my doubts.
The third thing is this prayer and many like it, do not treat God like a vending machine. I.e., put in your dollar and out comes a candy bar. Or say the magic words and get what you want. These are not magic words and we are not invoking magical outcomes.
I want to leave you with the tail end of part of a prayer in the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. This may tie it all together and give you an idea of a healthy perspective to approach this task. Jesus taught St. Faustina these words:
".. and it is with great confidence that we submit ourselves to Your Devine Will, that is Love and Mercy itself."
Repeat " Jesus, I trust in you."
3 times

Fizz, best of luck to you and yours.:)
This would be an excellent time to take a break from the energy reading machine, and foster the cardinal virtues.

Thank you very much, Paintman! I’ll try this at once. I understand what you mean by certain prayers are for clergymen only. I know there’s a sort of “legal thing” going on with how they can come in and how they have to go out. I’ve been doing some reading.

I have stopped using the emf detector and will continue to pray. I’ll put my faith in God and know that he’ll help me. Thanks again, and thank you to Debi! You guys have a very nice core group here.

I think I made it mad. Last night as I was trying to sleep something kept keeping me awake. I didn’t sleep until about 5 am then had nothing but nightmares but no paralysis (surprisingly). The best way I can describe how I was being kept awake is when someone pushes you to wake up. Though my body wasn’t being touched. It was like I’d drift off for a few seconds then it would happen over and over again for most of the night. I think it’s gonna try to wear me down. Not gonna happen! I feel like I poked the hornets nest with a stick. I’ll continue praying. I’m determined to fight this thing until it leaves me!

I think I made it mad. Last night as I was trying to sleep something kept keeping me awake. I didn’t sleep until about 5 am then had nothing but nightmares but no paralysis (surprisingly). The best way I can describe how I was being kept awake is when someone pushes you to wake up. Though my body wasn’t being touched. It was like I’d drift off for a few seconds then it would happen over and over again for most of the night. I think it’s gonna try to wear me down. Not gonna happen! I feel like I poked the hornets nest with a stick. I’ll continue praying. I’m determined to fight this thing until it leaves me!
It's like evicting a tenant that doesn't want to leave. They may turn up the radio and have a small temper tantrum as they pack their bags. You have to be persistent. Don't forget you can always add a priest into this and ask for a blessing and help. Meanwhile, stand firm with the prayer and intention that it needs to go.

I usually don’t like asking for help. It’s just my nature, but if this won’t go away after awhile from these new prayers, I will. Thanks for your guidance!

Everything Debi said. Hold firm.
I really think a personal blessing for you and for your wife, from a priest, shaman, etc, whatever you feel best fits your belief system, would really help. Once these things get in, they don't want to go quietly and having an outside source to help punt them to the curb can go a long way to convincing them that they've lost.

I’m sure you’re right. I will be doing this if necessary, but I’d like to try it myself first. As I said before, I have a hard time asking for help. Character flaw lol Thank you Ellio!

Last edited:
Fizz, addressing 2 important points you brought up. It is possible that the entity is sill around, and you may need to stick to the prayer for awhile.
My favorite radio priest once participated in an exorcism, and described it as a long and tedious process. "Do you live in the Upper Midwest, because it's like coaxing a badger out from under your front porch."
The other side of this same coin is that entity may still reside with you- but only psychologically. 25 years is a long time. That can make an imprint on your memories even after the entity is gone. Ultimately we all have a relationship with our good memories and our bad memories. All we can do is change our perspectives and the bad memories lose power to negatively impact us.

Second, the idea of doing it yourself and being hesitant to ask for help resonates with me. In fact I'm going to go fix my tractor this afternoon. I know darn well to block out a lot of time to do what a professional can do in one hour. There are going to be several trips to get parts that I don't know the name of:(. I have to level out a mower deck. I installed it incorrectly after taking it off to fix something else... this is out of economic necessity and I like learning how to do new stuff, and making my mistakes in private:D. Plus I have a neighbor and a brother that can fix this thing if I can't.

I'm sure you get the analogy:p